• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Vigor Gaming Announces First AMD GAME!-Branded Force Recon SP Desktop Gaming Rig

malware

Processor Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0 VID: 1.2125
Motherboard GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3P rev.2.0
Cooling Thermalright Ultra-120 eXtreme + Noctua NF-S12 Fan
Memory 4x1 GB PQI DDR2 PC2-6400
Video Card(s) Colorful iGame Radeon HD 4890 1 GB GDDR5
Storage 2x 500 GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 32 MB RAID0
Display(s) BenQ G2400W 24-inch WideScreen LCD
Case Cooler Master COSMOS RC-1000 (sold), Cooler Master HAF-932 (delivered)
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi XtremeMusic + Logitech Z-5500 Digital THX
Power Supply Chieftec CFT-1000G-DF 1kW
Software Laptop: Lenovo 3000 N200 C2DT2310/3GB/120GB/GF7300/15.4"/Razer
Vigor Gaming, a developer of custom gaming rigs and high-end peripherals, is partnering with AMD to offer a series of desktop gaming PCs configured for high-definition gaming with the new AMD GAME! logo. The Force Recon SP will be the first Vigor Gaming system that's AMD GAME!-branded to insure that customers are buying a system suited for gaming with the right graphics and processor components.

The AMD GAME! initiative was launched to let PC buyers and do-it-yourself gamers know that their system meets a benchmark for playing the latest games in Microsoft Windows Vista. A Vigor Gaming system stamped with the AMD GAME! logo will feature everything the buyer needs, including a clear set-up process, to be able to play new and demanding games right out of the box. Vigor and AMD will revise product requirements and specifications at least every six months so that consumers will always keep pace with technology.

"AMD GAME! is the equivalent of a PC seal of approval to assure consumers their system is branded for gaming performance. Simple and clearly identifiable ways to ensure levels of performance is a great way to meet customer expectations and educate them on the right choices for their gaming experience," said Steven Chien, Director of Sales at Vigor Gaming.

Two categories of desktop configurations, aimed at different types of gamers, will be offered by Vigor Gaming with many self-build options for the Force Recon SP that go beyond the minimum AMD GAME! bar.

The basic Force Recon SP configuration is intended for mainstream gamers playing at a resolution of 1,280x1,024, and will require at least 2GB of DDR2 RAM, an AMD Athlon X2 5600+ processor, dual ATI Radeon HD 3650 graphics cards, and the AMD 770 chipset or nVidia nForce 500 series chipset. A Force Recon SP built to these specs would have a MSRP of around $1,845.

For more serious gamers Vigor will offer the Force Recon SP under the AMD GAME! Ultra configuration, which requires a 2GB of DDR2 RAM, Phenom X4 9650 processor (Vigor offers a Phenom 9850 CPU in this configuration), ATI Radeon HD 3870 graphics, and an AMD 770 chipset. This system, designed for optimal performance at 1,600x1,200 resolution would list for $2,733.

The Force Recon SP comes loaded with Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit Home Basic Edition with original DVD. Vigor offers a number of options such as custom painting for any system as well as free overclocking. Vigor Gaming desktop PCs are all backed by a three year limited parts and labor warranty. All models are available direct from Vigor Gaming at www.vigorgaming.com.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Processor 7900
Motherboard Rampage Apex
Cooling H115i
Memory 64GB TridentZ 3200 14-14-14-34-1T
Video Card(s) Fury X
Case Corsair 740
Audio Device(s) 8ch LPCM via HDMI to Yamaha Z7 Receiver
Power Supply Corsair AX860
Mouse G903
Keyboard G810
Software 8.1 x64
The basic Force Recon SP configuration is intended for mainstream gamers playing at a resolution of 1,280x1,024.....For more serious gamers Vigor will offer the Force Recon SP under the AMD GAME! Ultra configuration...designed for optimal performance at 1,600x1,200 resolution.

Why are they using non-widescreen resolutions when most new computers com with widescreen monitors?

Processor i7-3770K
Motherboard Biostar Hi-Fi Z77
Cooling Swiftech H20 (w/Custom External Rad Enclosure)
Memory 16GB DDR3-2400Mhz
Video Card(s) Alienware GTX 1070
Storage 1TB Samsung 850 EVO
Display(s) 32" LG 1440p
Case Cooler Master 690 (w/Mods)
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Titanium
Power Supply Corsair 750-TX
Mouse Logitech G5
Keyboard G. Skill Mechanical
Software Windows 10 (X64)
For $2733 I would want a 3870x2! But every time I see one of these boutique custom jobs I realize how overpriced they are.

Processor OCed 5800X3D
Motherboard Asucks C6H
Cooling Air
Memory 32GB
Video Card(s) OCed 6800XT
Storage NVMees
Display(s) 32" Dull curved 1440
Case Freebie glass idk
Audio Device(s) Sennheiser
Power Supply Don't even remember
Why are they using non-widescreen resolutions when most new computers com with widescreen monitors?

B/c noobs that would be ignorant enough to buy them don't know widescreen, but probably recognize standard rezs? You got me.

WarEagleAU

Bird of Prey
System Name Pandemic 2020
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 "Gen 2" 2600X
Motherboard AsRock X470 Killer Promontory
Cooling CoolerMaster 240 RGB Master Cooler (Newegg Eggxpert)
Memory 32 GB Geil EVO Portenza DDR4 3200 MHz
Video Card(s) ASUS Radeon RX 580 DirectX 12 DUAL-RX580-O8G 8GB 256-Bit GDDR5 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video C
Storage WD 250 M.2, Corsair P500 M.2, OCZ Trion 500, WD Black 1TB, Assorted others.
Display(s) ASUS MG24UQ Gaming Monitor - 23.6" 4K UHD (3840x2160) , IPS, Adaptive Sync, DisplayWidget
Case Fractal Define R6 C
Audio Device(s) Realtek 5.1 Onboard
Power Supply Corsair RMX 850 Platinum PSU (Newegg Eggxpert)
Mouse Razer Death Adder
Keyboard Corsair K95 Mechanical & Corsair K65 Wired, Wireless, Bluetooth)
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
Vigor Gaming is relatively new but has established themselves to be one of the best boutique builders out there. they are in the business to make money and make folks happy, cannot fault them for that. There are so many folks who want the best, but will asbolutely not touch anything pc related and build it themselves. So they have a right to charge for that service. Sorry for the rant, I just get tired of folks belly aching about this. Im glad to see AMDs Game Design getting out there.

System Name _Speedforce_ (Successor to Strike-X, 4LI3NBR33D-H, Core-iH7 & Nemesis-H)
Processor Intel Core i9 7980XE (Lapped) @ 5.2Ghz With XSPC Raystorm (Lapped)
Motherboard Asus Rampage VI Extreme (XSPC Watercooled) - Custom Heatsinks (Lapped)
Cooling XSPC Custom Water Cooling + Custom Air Cooling (From Delta 220's TFB1212GHE to Spal 30101504&5)
Memory 8x 8Gb G.Skill Trident Z RGB 4266MHz @ 4667Mhz (2x F4-4266C17Q-32GTZR)
Video Card(s) 3x Asus GTX1080 Ti (Lapped) With Customised EK Waterblock (Lapped) + Custom heatsinks (Lapped)
Storage 1x Samsung 970 EVO 2TB - 2280 (Hyper M.2 x16 Card), 7x Samsung 860 Pro 4Tb
Display(s) 6x Asus ROG Swift PG348Q
Case Aerocool Strike X (Modified)
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound BlasterX AE-5 & Aurvana XFi Headphones
Power Supply 2x Corsair AX1500i With Custom Sheilding, Custom Switching Unit. Braided Cables.
Mouse Razer Copperhead + R.A.T 9
Keyboard Ideazon Zboard + Optimus Maximus. Logitech G13.
Software w10 Pro x64.
Benchmark Scores pppft, gotta see it to believe it. . .
I agree with you WarEagleAU. Theres obviously either people too busy to build their own rig, or people that never used lego as kids. If people get ripped off knowingly, theres absolutely no issue at all.

This should give Alienware a run for their money, especially as Vigor Gaming and AMD evolve in time. Wouldnt be surprised if by the end of the year they have a system with a pair of 4870x2's.

V

v-zero

Boutique companies are good, they exist for the same reason that sports car companies exist - to supply a demand for beautifully engineered machines. Personally if I lived in the US I wouldn't touch Vigor because their machines are bland and uninteresting; OverdrivePC, Maingear and Digital Storm are all far more interesting.

alekhya

hi friends,iam not that much aware of this games but iam having little bit of knowledge about the viger game.Viger gaming is new but it is interesting to play,There are so many company's who want the best.They are using the operating system as vista i think it is not perfect for all the things.
==============================================================
alex

A place where we can find all the things..................
wikimah

Last edited: