• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[Case Gallery] Viper. (My gaming rig)

snapclick

System Name Viper
Processor Intel core 2 duo e6750 "go" @ 3.2 :)
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-P35C-DS3R
Cooling cpu:Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 pro VGA: Some funky Zalman fan
Memory 2gb Crucial Ballistix ddr2 6400
Video Card(s) XpertVision 8800gt @ 700/1600/2000
Storage 2 X seagate 250gb Sata
Display(s) Philips 19" 5ms response :P
Case XG VIPER
Audio Device(s) Creative X-fi XtremeMusic
Power Supply Cheap 500W
Benchmark Scores 3dmark 06 - Somwhere around 11,850
To view this case mod, go here.

Specs:
Intel C2D e6750 @ 3.2 -----------CPU
2GB Crucial Ballistic pc2 6400 -MEMORY
Gigabyte P35C-DS3R -------------Motherboard
Xpertvision 8800gt(700/1600/2000)-VGA
2x Seagate barracuda 250gb ------- Storage
Creative X-fi XtremeMusic ------- Sound
Cheap-o ------------------------- Power Supply

Mods:
Made Extremely Silent with 1 x Xilence 120mm 18 db Intake, 2 x Zaward 8db 80mm. Arctic Freezer 7 pro fitted (thanks to TPU members recommendations). Zalman ZM-MFC1 Fan controller unit installed. A bit of stickers here and there. Lighting kept to a blue theme. Every heatsink in the case has been supplied with MX-2 (including NB, VGA, CPU etc). Had a go at Cable management xD

Firts of all, sorry about the pictures everyone! The camera has been configured wrong and is taking awful images so I apologise. This case has witnessed 3 seperate systems put through it and is currently housing my first Intel Build. I was hesitating a bit before posting this when i saw some other cases on here xD There are some where wires are just non-existant! I'm using a fairly unknown case called the XG viper and i'm really pleased with its features and performance, airflow is great even with the low RPM, silent Fans due to its spaceous desgin and top air vents. The PC has attended 6 Gaming lans with me including one in Sweden and one in France so it is my pride and Joy. Any feedback and suggestions/flames welcomed! Happy new Year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Low quality post by GUNWACKO