• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Wassercomputer.De 2.0

System Name AlphaCool Aquacomputer P5
Processor Intel Core i7-4960X @ 3.60GHz (OC 4.0GHz)
Motherboard MSI Big Bang-XPower II (MS-7737)
Cooling Aquacomputer and AlphaCool
Memory 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 SDRAM
Video Card(s) 3x EVGA Nvidia 980 1x Nvidia Titan X
Display(s) Acer XZ350CU Black 35" 21:9 Ultra-wide
Case Thermaltake Core P5
Power Supply Thermaltake 1350 Power Supply TP-1350M
Mouse Fenek Standard Issue Gaming Mouse- Black | 3310 Sensor, RGB
Keyboard Ducky Shine 6 Year of the Monkey special edition PBT Mechanical Keyboard (Silver Cherry MX)
To view this case mod, go here.

Specs:
Intel Core i7 7700k OC @ 5.1GhzCorsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 4266 (PC4-34100) C19 1.4V Desktop MemoryASUS GeForce GTX 1080 TI 11GB Turbo EditionBykski GPU Water Block Cooler For ASUS TURBO GTX 1080 + OLED displaying the block temperatureASUS ROG Maximus IX Extreme LGA1151 DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 Z270 EATX Motherboard with onboard AC WifiASUS ROG Thor 850 Certified 850W Fully-Modular RGB Power Supply with LiveDash OLED PanelThermal Take P5 Core Open-CaseCableMod CM-PRTS-FKIT-NKCR-R PRO ModMesh RT-Series ASUS ROG / Seasonic CablesAsus ROG Swift PG35VQ 35” Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 200Hz (3440 X 1440) 2ms G-Sync Ultimate Eye Care DisplayPort HDMI USB Aura Sync HDR10 Display hdr 1000Rog Bits power features an embedded flow meter, temperature sensor, leak detector, and conductive M. 2 heatsink for optimal water cooling performance and system management2x SAMSUNG (MZ-V7E1T0BW) 970 EVO SSD 1TB - M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND TechnologyAquacomputer D5 NEXT pump + Pump adapter for D5 pumps for aqualis base with fill level sensorBlack Ice Nemesis 480GTX® Dual-Core Xtreme Profile Radiator - RedBarrow LRC RGB Acrylic Distro Distribution Plate Waterway Boards Waterway Boards for Computer TT Core P5Aquacomputer aquaero 6 XT water cooling and fan management unit with fill-level, flow-rate, water temp in/out...etc sensors in a custom 3d printed housingCustom 8" 3d stats screen in a custom 3d printed mounting frame4x Corsair LL120 120mm Dual LL RGB LED PWM Radiator fans with 3d printed grillsI made my keyboards seen in the pics. All cables are sleeved. Razer Siriene MicRazer Nommon Pro speakers + SubRazer Viper Ultimate wireless mouseAquacomputer VISION Touch tabletop system stats monitoring unitGustard headphone head and amp units Custom print RGB mouse padWacom Ux21 Graphical Arts display (for work)Razer Mug HolderCustom RGB Asus ROG heaphone stand tied to the systems RGB Razer USB phone charger

The second hard-line build I completed back in 2018. Made a few updates but never shared them with anyone.This is a complete teardown and rebuild of the old system https://www.techpowerup.com/gallery/4518/wassercomputer-de . I threw in also some pics to show the layout of my office. What's really cool is that I have a fiber display cable and USB cable extensions to hubs under the desk where everything's hidden from view.I'm also a headphone audiophile so you see a stack on my desk.The display in the upper left-hand corner is very cool it displays water flow, inlet, and outlet (i have a sensor on the rad) water temps at the radiator. It also controls all the fans and water pump keeping them liquid at a set temperature. It'll speed up the fans and pump depending on the incline of the water temperature graph.The case I've owned and rebuilt like 3-4 times in the last 10 years.Looking for a 3080ti....it's been tough getting that....