• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS] Watercooling, i7 6700K, i5 4690K, EVGA z87 FTW Mobo, G.Skill 16GB DDR3, SuperTalent 3x2GB

Heatware: http://www.heatware.com/u/80257

Method of Payment: Paypal

Shipping: US - USPS - Verified PayPal addresses only. All items will be shipped USPS by default. Alternate shipping providers can/may be used if the buyer wants or if the item would be better with another handler (due to size, packaging, cost, etc).

After a round of upgrades across the board, I've got a ton of stuff that needs a new home:

Intel Core i7 6700K - SOLD
Only a week old. After completing my new build and upgrades, I decided that I want to get a kaby lake chip instead to go along with my new z270 motherboard. The chip has only been used since Tuesday, cooled by a custom loop, and it runs my memory at 3200 without a problem. Comes in retail package -- $265 shipped (Bought for $329 2 weeks ago)

===========================================

Intel Core i5 4690K - SOLD
bought this chip about 2 years ago, and it was run at 4.2 ghz most of the time. It was basically used for playing counter strike, elder scrolls and fallout.. and some basic photoshop stuff. It has been kept at/around stock voltages (or, 'Auto'), and has been kept nice and cool with an H110 aio water cooler.
Comes with the stock intel cooler, in the retail box -- $155 shipped

G.SKILL RipX 1866 16GB (2 x 8GB) F3-14900CL10D-16GBXL - SOLD
Bought this kit about 18 months back from Newegg. Was used at stock speeds (1866) and timings throughout its entire life, running in the z87 FTW board with the 4690K. -- $65 shipped

EVGA Z87 FTW (141-HW-E877-KR) - SOLD
This board was an 'Open Box' from Newegg and came without most/all of the accessories (2 SATA cables, I/O shield and cover, driver CD, manual). If you need some SATA cables just lmk and I'll throw some in. The on-board LED display shows error and boot codes during startup, and then displays current CPU temp. The board works great, has no problems, has a very extensive BIOS (updated to the most recent version), and will be great for almost any build -- $60 shipped

SUPER TALENT Chrome Series 6GB (3 x 2GB) DDR3-2000 (WB200UX6G8) - Pending
Bought this kit from an OCN member about 4 years ago and it's only been used once.. a long time ago. It's been in a parts storage bin for the past 3.5 years, doing nothing. So, it's time someone put these sticks to use. -- $25 shipped

=====================

Water Cooling Stuff

===================

XSPC Bay Reservoir + DDC Pump
This was bought about 5 years ago and has about 3 years of actual use (the res). It accepts 2x DDC pumps for a dual pump setup. I used to have two pumps but for the past few years have only been using the one. The current DDC was bought and has been in use for ~2 years, maybe a little less. It currently has an in-line temperature sensor at the fitting that I can include if you want. I'll also throw in two barb fittings (was being used with large 1/2x3/4 tubing, with a CPU and GPU block and 360 rad). You can see some of the acrylic stress 'cracks' at the top.. don't be alarmed, these are all internal, the res is structurally in great shape, these just appear in large pieces of acrylic as it ages and they aren't actually cracks. This res does its job very well, and it has never let me down. What's important is that it still looks great from the front!! -- $45 shipped

EK-ACF Compression Fitting 3/8 x 1/2
Brand new, never used, never mounted, never removed from the packaging (except one of them to take the photo). If you wanted to pick these up from PPCs they are $7 new, plus $8-12 shipping.. so $36-40. I just want $25 shipped for the lot, which I think is fair.

PrimoChill PrimoFlex Advanced LRT Tubing 3/8" ID x 1/2" OD
Bought brand new from FrozenCPU but not used at all. The seal is broken because I removed the little bottle of system prep stuff to look at it, but I ended up not needing this tubing at all (the 5 feet of loose tubing I bought was more than enough). The tubing itself has not been removed from the package, hasnt been exposed to anything, hasn been unwound, etc etc. It is, for all intents and purposed, brand new. -- $20 shipped

Koolance GPU-220 High Performance VGA / Chipset Liquid Cooling Block

Block was bought about 3 years back and has been used on and off for various things.. Its a great block to have for any sort of random cooling application.. It has the original mounting hardware; the retail packaging was thrown out long ago. will keep the barb fittings on the block if you'd like. Great for GPU or chipset cooling -- $35 shipped

Heatware: http://www.heatware.com/u/80257

Method of Payment: Paypal

Shipping: US - USPS - Verified PayPal addresses only. All items will be shipped USPS by default. Alternate shipping providers can/may be used if the buyer wants or if the item would be better with another handler (due to size, packaging, cost, etc).

Last edited: