• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS/FT][US] Webster's Post Quad-Socket Cleanout!

System Name Budget Rig
Processor AMD FX4300
Motherboard ASRock 970M
Cooling Watercooling: Custom Loop
Memory 8GB RipJaws 2400Mhz
Video Card(s) 2 AMD HD6950
Storage Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD, Seagate 2TB, (2) WD Blue 320GB in Raid
Display(s) AOC 22"
Case Lian Li PC-V354
Power Supply Enermax Platimax 860W
Software Windows 7
Hey guys, looking to do some major cleaning out after finishing my quad socket build. PM for any questions, extra information, or extra pictures, I'm happy to supply them!

Heatware: WebsterXC

-PayPal only.
-Prices do not include shipping unless otherwise stated ($XX.XX shipped)
-I usually take about 2 business days to ship product since I work two separate jobs. Times may be slightly longer or shorter. Tracking is ALWAYS included!
-I'm more than happy to do bundle deals. Most of the time smaller items will fit in the box, eliminating any extra shipping costs to you.
-Trades: Midrange CPU's/Boards, either AMD or Intel with preference being to AMx sockets. I currently do not have a Windows gaming rig and am trying to build one on a budget. No GPU's please.

Pictures for everything are at the very bottom. Thanks!

(1) Arima Quad Socket F Motherboard: I've had this for a little over 6 months, just to play around with. I don't really have time for it anymore and am looking to sell it. The board is truly a monster of a motherboard. Included is the quad socket motherboard and one Opteron 8346 processor. This board was sold to me with 1.0.0 BIOS, which accepts only B2 stepping Opterons. If B3 stepping chips are installed, the board hangs on the "Enter Setup" screen and does not respond. This is a common problem with the chips themselves, and the only was to fix this is to flash a new BIOS, 1.0.6, which I will supply with the motherboard. The chip included is a B2 stepping chip, which will allow you to flash the newest BIOS revision and install B3 chips. The board works perfectly with B2 chips as it sits. I've confirmed that it boots and I've played around in the BIOS quite a bit. I have never installed an OS, but because it's a quad socket, Windows is not supported. A 16-core support OS is required, such as Ubuntu or Windows Server 2008/12

Board + 1 Opteron Chip: $100 unshipped

I can supply DDR2 ECC RAM for the board for an extra cost, just let me know.

(1) Enermax Platimax 850W Power Supply: I've been trying to get this off my hands for way too long. I purchased this almost a year ago and it's still never been used, I simply do not have a rig that needs a PSU right now. $160 shipped.

(1) Kingwin KF-254-BK 2.5" SATA Hotswap: Takes up a single 5.25" bay to create four 2.5" hot swap slots for laptop drives or SSD's. Installed, but never used. $30

(1) Kingwin KF-3002-BK: Takes up two 5.25" bays to create three 3.5" hot swappable slots for regular sized hard drives. Installed, but never used. This hot swap has much more wear on the top and sides than the hot swap above. This is my own personal mistake, I measured incorrectly when making my own 5.25" bays from scratch. Doesn't affect operation of the hot swap at all. $30.
(2) Lian Li EX-H33 Hot Swap Cages: BNIB, takes up two (?) drive bays to create three hot swap slots. These cages include the Lian Li backplane. $40 each.

(2) Little Devil 360mm Radiator Brackets: These are the stock radiator brackets that come with the White/White LD PC-V8 Reverse. I'm using dual quads in the bottom of mine, figured someone else could use these brackets. $10 a piece.

(4) Indigo Extreme ETI Thermal Paste Pack: I also have (1) two pack. All of them are for AMD AMx/FMx processors. I'd like $5 a piece for the singles and $10 for the two pack.

(2) Alphacool Single Bay REserviors, White Acetal: Used for about 6 months with both Mayhems Pastel and Mayhems Aurora. Will be thoroughly cleaned before shipment. $20 each.

(2) Aquacomputer MPS400 Flow Meters: Installed, but never actually wired up to an Aquaero. Were used for a brief 3 months with Ice Dragon Coolant. SOLD

(17) Primochill Diamond Hardline Fittings in White: Never installed or taken out of the original box, I kept breaking wrenches and unfortunately had to open all of the boxes to have enough. Fittings are sold by themselves, but I'll honor quantity discounts. SOLD

(2) Bitspower 150 Reservoir Conversions: Used to convert a DDC-based pump into a direct pump/res combo. These reservoirs require the Bitspower pump tops below for proper usage. Used for about 6 months with both Mayhems Pastel and Aurora. $30 each.

(2) Bitspower DDC Tops, Plexi: Used as a pump top for the reservoirs listed above. $15 each for the tops.

(1) Koolance Maximus III Extreme Full Board Block: BNIB, $50 shipped.

(1) Corsair RAM Cooler: BNIB, box collapsed on me so there isn't any labels. $10 for it.

(1) Noiseblocker MultiFrame M12-S3 HS fans. Can't really remember if I ever used these they've been sitting for awhile, but I've verified they work perfectly fine. Fans are sold as is, and comes only with the rubber gasket. $10 each.

(4) Corsair Vengeance Heatsinks (Grey): Only the heatsinks are being sold, not the RAM sticks. I will not part out, you must buy all four. $20 shipped.

(1) Bitspower Red RAM Waterblock: BNIB, $40 shipped.

(1) Mayhems Nebula Blue Bottle: BNIB, $10.

(2) Bitfenix Spectre Pro Fans (White Frame, White Blades, White LED's): I have a single 120mm and a single 140mm fan. Both have been used sparingly and sleeved in Kobra White sleeving. $5 each.

(2) BNIB Swiftech MCP 35x Pumps: $75 each, two for $130 shipped.

(1) AOC 22" LCD Monitor: Heavily used, the front screen has a bunch of scratches in the middle and is relatively clean until reaching the outside. The plastic shows use of moving around and there is also some minor dust. Sold as-is, $50.

(1) Acer 23" LED Flat Panel Monitor: Traded from another member on OCN, but never used by me. I have verified that the monitor is working properly and displays video. Requires a special type of power cord that will be included. No dead pixels. Sold as-is, $70.

Last edited:
Heatware
78 0 0
Processor i9 11900k
Motherboard Maximus XII Apex
Cooling Custom Liquid W/ 360x60 Radiator
Memory 32Gb Team XTREEM ARGB 3600 b-die
Video Card(s) Waterblocked MSI RTX 4070
Storage Intel 900p 480Gb + 4tb Intel 670p
Display(s) LG C2 evo 42"
Case Geometric Future Model 8
Audio Device(s) HD58X + Sennheiser GSX 1000
Power Supply Corsair RM 750x
Mouse Steelseries Aerox 5 wired
Keyboard Akko Mod 007b HE
VR HMD Samsung Odyssey+
Software Windows 11
Yhpm also, were is your heatware link?

System Name Budget Rig
Processor AMD FX4300
Motherboard ASRock 970M
Display(s) AOC 22"
Case Lian Li PC-V354
Software Windows 7
Link is on the way thanks for reminding me

stinger608

Dedicated TPU Cruncher & Folder
Heatware
444 0 0
System Name Dean Machine/2020 Ryzenfall
Processor Intel 4790K/AMD Ryzen 3700X
Motherboard MSI 1150 Gaming mATX/Gigabyte AORUS ELITE B550
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED/SilverStone AH240 AIO
Memory 16 gigs Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer/16 gigs G.Skill TridentZ NEO DDR4
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 1660 Super/Gigabyte GTX 1660
Storage Crucial SSD 256 and 2TB spinner/Dual Samsung 980 Pro M2 NVME 4.0
Display(s) Overlord 27" 2560 x 1440
Case Corsair Air 540
Audio Device(s) On board
Power Supply Seasonic modular 850 watt Platinum/EVGA T2-850 Titanium
Software Windows 10 Pro/Windows 10 Pro
What brand and model is the motherboard?

Might be interested in it for a server/cruncher

Thanks in advance

System Name Budget Rig
Processor AMD FX4300
Motherboard ASRock 970M
Display(s) AOC 22"
Case Lian Li PC-V354
Software Windows 7
System Name Budget Rig
Processor AMD FX4300
Motherboard ASRock 970M
Display(s) AOC 22"
Case Lian Li PC-V354
Software Windows 7
Heatware
24 0 0
System Name CID
Processor Ryzen 3600x
Motherboard X570 Steel Legend
Cooling Hydro on both gpu and cpu
Memory Corsair vengeance 32GB
Video Card(s) Asrock RX 6900XT
Storage Full SSD
Display(s) Sony 4k HDR display
Case Thermaltake Core X71 Black
Audio Device(s) Logitech Artemis 7.1 wireless
Power Supply Evga supernova 750G2
Mouse Logitech G600 White
Keyboard Corsair K70
Software Windows 10 64BIT
corsair vengeance heatsinks received. thanks you.