• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

What are the cons of using a 560mm radiator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeagent

Staff member
Processor AMD R9 5900X
Motherboard Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
Cooling Thermalright Aqua Elite 360 V3 1x TL-B12, 2x TL-C12 Pro, 2x TL K12
Memory 2x8 G.Skill Trident Z Royal 3200C14, 2x8GB G.Skill Trident Z Black and White 3200 C14
Video Card(s) Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC
Storage WD SN850 1TB, SN850X 2TB, Asus Hyper M.2, 2x SN770 1TB
Display(s) LG 50UP7100
Case Fractal Torrent Compact RGB
Audio Device(s) JBL 2.1 Deep Bass
Power Supply EVGA SuperNova 750w G+, Monster HDP1800
Mouse Logitech G502 Hero
Keyboard Logitech G213
VR HMD Oculus 3
Software Yes
Benchmark Scores Yes
Enough bickering, stay on topic.

FireFox

The Power Of Intel
Processor Intel i7 10700K
Motherboard Asus ROG Maximus XII Hero
Cooling 2x Black Ice Nemesis GTX 480 - 1x Black Ice Nemesis GTX 420 - D5 VPP655P - 13x Corsair LL120 - LL140
Memory 32GB G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 3600Hz
Video Card(s) EVGA GEFORCE RTX 3080 XC3 Ultra
Storage Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 500GB/1TB - WD Blue SN550 1TB - 2 X WD Blue 1TB - 3 X WD Black 1TB
Display(s) Asus ROG PG278QR 2560x1440 144Hz (Overclocked 165Hz )/ Samsung
Case Corsair Obsidian 1000D
Audio Device(s) I prefer Gaming-Headset
Power Supply Enermax MaxTytan 1250W 80+ Titanium
Mouse Logitech G502 spectrum
Keyboard Virtuis Advanced Gaming Keyboard ( Batboard )
Software Windows 10 Enterprise/Windows 10 Pro/Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores My PC runs FiFA
The thread need to be cleaned.

freeagent

Staff member
Processor AMD R9 5900X
Motherboard Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
Cooling Thermalright Aqua Elite 360 V3 1x TL-B12, 2x TL-C12 Pro, 2x TL K12
Memory 2x8 G.Skill Trident Z Royal 3200C14, 2x8GB G.Skill Trident Z Black and White 3200 C14
Video Card(s) Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC
Storage WD SN850 1TB, SN850X 2TB, Asus Hyper M.2, 2x SN770 1TB
Display(s) LG 50UP7100
Case Fractal Torrent Compact RGB
Audio Device(s) JBL 2.1 Deep Bass
Power Supply EVGA SuperNova 750w G+, Monster HDP1800
Mouse Logitech G502 Hero
Keyboard Logitech G213
VR HMD Oculus 3
Software Yes
Benchmark Scores Yes
Yes it does.. I am at work and cannot do it atm.

So stop trolling.
Never started but sorry if checking or validating citations is bothersome.

It's pretty simple, post supporting evidence that doesn't need your interpretation on how its related; not a salt water heat ex-changers but a consumer car's radiator used for a custom loop. For a PC's custom loop, that would be at least just distilled water at ~6psi and between 20c to 60c. Anything close to that is much better. You don't need to worry about industrial specifications for residential applications.

IF you can't do that , fine but there is no need to get snippy. Maybe try discussing instead of worrying so much about trolls

Never started but sorry if checking or validating citations is bothersome.
I get it you want to validate, but my own validation is whether you can find the manual on your own. That clears a lot of the unqualified validations by the new trolls on the block.

It's pretty simple, post supporting evidence that doesn't need your interpretation
Galvanic corrosion does not require your self entitled recognition for acceptance. I mean, I'm not even quoting the section I'm replying to at this point since more flame posts will ensue. You are not on my radar.

The thread need to be cleaned.
If we do, more flood posts will follow.
I think we are speaking to amateurs since its new to them. What a dumb discussion explaining rust protection and biofouling to rednecks with no notion for it.
Gee cold water, copper plate aluminum rad, amiright...

I get it you want to validate, but my own validation is whether you can find the manual on your own. That clears a lot of the unqualified validations by the new trolls on the block.
Though i still found it. There is no good reason to keep sources secret; They show proper research has been done, no one should ever take someone's word for it.
Galvanic corrosion does not require your self entitled recognition for acceptance. I mean, I'm not even quoting the section I'm replying to at this point since more flame posts will ensue. You are not on my radar.
If you're so worried about flame posts, then don't reply. Like I said before, stop worring about trolls and worry about the content of your posts. If they hold true then no amount of trolling will discredit it.
I think we are speaking to amateurs since its new to them. What a dumb discussion explaining rust protection and biofouling to rednecks with no notion for it.
It is nice to know you think you're above everyone else.

Though i still found it. There is no good reason to keep sources secret; They show proper research has been done, no one should ever take someone's word for it.

If you're so worried about flame posts, then don't reply. Like I said before, stop worring about trolls and worry about the content of your posts. If they hold true then no amount of trolling will discredit it.

It is nice to know you think you're above everyone else.
I told before I take a hard line. It is your problem if you don't like people talking straight instead of running loops around facts in hopes of trolling.
Go waste other people's time where you won't gaud people into major hardware failure. This isn't funny section, really. I think a normal person would stop offering cheap amusement.

I told before I take a hard line. It is your problem if you don't like people talking straight instead of running loops around facts in hopes of trolling.
Go waste other people's time where you won't gaud people into major hardware failure. This isn't funny section, really. I think a normal person would stop offering cheap amusement.
Hiding sources is not being straight and I am asking for straight talk, not this circular argument about trolls you keep giving. No, it's not the funny papers but its not a game either. There is an old say, "If you can't impress them with your brilliance, then baffle them with bullshit."

And without sources, your posts smell.

Hiding sources is not being straight and I am asking for straight talk, not this circular argument about trolls you keep giving. No, it's not the funny papers but its not a game either. There is an old say, "If you can't impress them with your brilliance, then baffle them with bullshit."

And without sources, your posts smell.
You still keep cherrypicking straw man arguments, yet failing to register your fallacy.
You haven't read the article you speak of. Had you read it, you wouldn't ask for further proof which is ironic since you keep asking for authority on the topic. You don't know about galvanic corrosion, nor any of that. I'm just taking this path to strip you of more flame topics to alternate between. Don't feed the troll.

bogmali

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi
System Name Daily Driver/Part Time
Processor Core i7-13700K/Ryzen R5-7600
Motherboard ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 APEX/Asrock B650 Pro RS Wi-Fi
Cooling Corsair H150i RGB PRO XT AIO/Deep Cool LS-520 White
Memory Patriot 2x16GB DDR5-7200/XPG Lancer Blade 2X16GB DDR-5-6000
Video Card(s) MSI Ventus 3X OC RTX-4080 Super/Sapphire Radeon RX-7800XT
Storage Samsung 980 Pro M.2 NVMe 2TB/KingSpec XG 7000 4TB M.2 NVMe/Crucial P5 Plus 2TB M.2 NVMe
Display(s) Alienware AW3423DW
Case Corsair 5000d AirFlow/Asus AP201 White
Audio Device(s) AudioEngine D1 DAC/Onboard
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra 1K Watt/Seagotep 750W
Mouse Corsair M65 RGB Elite
Keyboard Adata XPG Summoner
Software Win11 Pro 64
Benchmark Scores Xbox Live Gamertag=jondonken
Thread closed due to members that decided to hijack and make it their own kids playground.

Status
Not open for further replies.