• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

What are you playing?

System Name Purple rain
Processor 10.5 thousand 4.2G 1.1v
Motherboard Zee 490 Aorus Elite
Cooling Noctua D15S
Memory 16GB 4133 CL16-16-16-31 Viper Steel
Video Card(s) RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio
Storage SU900 128,8200Pro 1TB,850 Pro 512+256+256,860 Evo 500,XPG950 480, Skyhawk 2TB
Display(s) Acer XB241YU+Dell S2716DG
Case P600S Silent w. Alpenfohn wing boost 3 ARGBT+ fans
Audio Device(s) K612 Pro w. FiiO E10k DAC,W830BT wireless
Power Supply Superflower Leadex Gold 850W
Mouse G903 lightspeed+powerplay,G403 wireless + Steelseries DeX + Roccat rest
Keyboard HyperX Alloy SilverSpeed (w.HyperX wrist rest),Razer Deathstalker
Software Windows 10
Benchmark Scores A LOT
loved this sequence in Origins

this one too

I really like you can clear all the locations and side quests and then proceed with doing the main story alone.

Last edited:
System Name I don't name my systems.
Processor i3-12100F 'power limit removed/-130mV undervolt'
Motherboard Asus Prime B660-PLUS D4
Cooling ID-Cooling SE 224 XT ARGB V3 'CPU', 4x Be Quiet! Light Wings + 2x Arctic P12 black case fans.
Memory 4x8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz
Video Card(s) Asus TuF V2 RTX 3060 Ti @1920 MHz Core/950mV Undervolt
Storage 4 TB WD Red, 1 TB Silicon Power A55 Sata, 1 TB Kingston A2000 NVMe, 256 GB Adata Spectrix s40g NVMe
Display(s) 29" 2560x1080 75 Hz / LG 29WK600-W
Case Be Quiet! Pure Base 500 FX Black
Audio Device(s) Onboard + Hama uRage SoundZ 900+USB DAC
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM 500W 80+ Gold
Mouse Canyon Puncher GM-20
Keyboard SPC Gear GK630K Tournament 'Kailh Brown'
Software Windows 10 Pro
Took another shot at the crucible

Finally past 150 :) Died a hair short of 160 completion....Challenge accepted! At 25 FPS... too many spawns, game just chokes on it :p

View attachment 157020

And chests gave me a nice little inspiration for my next toon, too

This could be mental... Resist shred, health and lifesteal on weapon, the perfect summoner companion :peace:

And is that a full conversion to vitality I see for pets? OMG
Oh man... this has death knight written all over it. +4 Field Command... 10% OA... and full freedom to convert into whatever from physical

Anyone used this puppy before? Sheeet

View attachment 157023

I assume you already tried but if not try the deferred rendering option in the game settings,it was added to the game earlier this year I think.
It helped me gain a decent ammount of performance,sure it still has big drops when things go crazy but at least its not a total slide show as before. 'game is also not a fan of my first gen ryzen'

Other than that yea,old game engine and the usual CPU bound issues.

Don't think my Blademaster can pass 150,way too squishy for that so most of the time I farm the world map places/skeleton key dungeons instead.:oops:

System Name Purple rain
Cooling Noctua D15S
Storage SU900 128,8200Pro 1TB,850 Pro 512+256+256,860 Evo 500,XPG950 480, Skyhawk 2TB
Software Windows 10
Benchmark Scores A LOT
more of this please

While Origins and Odyssey are not on par with the Witcher,I think people who are always complaining about Ubisoft are completely clueless.One of the best RPGs of the decade.

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Louisiana -Laissez les bons temps rouler!
System Name Bayou Phantom
Processor Core i7-8700k 4.4Ghz @ 1.18v
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) HP 27q 27" IPS @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/Titanium front -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)
more of this please

While Origins and Odyssey are not on par with the Witcher,I think people who are always complaining about Ubisoft are completely clueless.One of the best RPGs of the decade.
I have to wholeheartedly agree. Origins was about 100 hours to finish story and explore, Odyssey 150. In neither case did I feel that was too long. The story carried right through and many regions had their own substories and plots, more than just a side quest.

The scale and complexity of them are epic, and the mechanics smooth. For the first time, Assassin’s Creed games seemed to be made with keyboard warriors in mind. Loved the attention to detail as well.

You’re right, not up to TW3 level, but pretty close. I’m hoping they keep this standard for Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla.

System Name Purple rain
Cooling Noctua D15S
Software Windows 10
Benchmark Scores A LOT
I have to wholeheartedly agree. Origins was about 100 hours to finish story and explore, Odyssey 150. In neither case did I feel that was too long. The story carried right through and many regions had their own substories and plots, more than just a side quest.

The scale and complexity of them are epic, and the mechanics smooth. For the first time, Assassin’s Creed games seemed to be made with keyboard warriors in mind. Loved the attention to detail as well.

You’re right, not up to TW3 level, but pretty close. I’m hoping they keep this standard for Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla.
Just finished Origins,took 81 hrs in hard mode (don't ask about Odyssey,I think I have more than 300 hrs of playtime in just one,single playthrough no NG+) edit: just checked,it's 393hrs o_O
Origins is an exceptionally well crafted game all round.
I took a different approach this time - did all the loactions and side quests first and left the main story for dessert.And guess what - it was just as enjoyable.At no point did I find any holes in the plot.You can just do that as easily as your usual mixed style playthorugh where you keep progressing to find different locations.

Close to witcher - no,especially considering the expasions which were as good or better as the base game.But still amazing.

completely OT,but gotta ask native speakers.I was thinking of a good expression to say "all round" and something like "on all ends" popped into my head.would that even make any sense ? like,AC:O is well crafted on all ends - meaning there's no weak points or holes in any aspect of the game

Last edited:
System Name Blackbox
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
Motherboard Asus TUF B550-Plus WiFi
Cooling Scythe Fuma 2
Memory 2x8GB DDR4 G.Skill FlareX 3200Mhz CL16
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 3060 Ti Gaming Z
Storage Kingston KC3000 1TB + WD SN550 1TB + Samsung 860 QVO 1TB
Display(s) LG 27GP850-B
Case Lian Li O11 Air Mini
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z200
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ Gold 750W
Mouse Logitech G305
Keyboard MasterKeys Pro S White (MX Brown)
Software Windows 10
Benchmark Scores It plays games.
I have to wholeheartedly agree. Origins was about 100 hours to finish story and explore, Odyssey 150. In neither case did I feel that was too long.
Yeah, I also agree Origins is just right length wise. It did cause a little fatigue when I played the DLCs, but I did it all back-to-back. I'd rank it my 2nd favorite AC so far (haven't played Odyssey yet).

I'm now 85h into my Satisfactory save, I've started building a new base and finished my first outpost on my newly built train network and just that took me 15-20h. My free time. :cry: It's great to catch on some podcasts though.

System Name Wut?
Processor 3900X
Motherboard ASRock Taichi X570
Cooling Water
Memory 32GB GSkill CL16 3600mhz
Video Card(s) Vega 56
Storage 2 x AData XPG 8200 Pro 1TB
Display(s) 3440 x 1440
Case Thermaltake Tower 900
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum

My only complaint about the series, and Ubisoft in general, is why they averse to jumping? I like to jump. Climbing is fun but I like to be able to jump.

Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F
Cooling Dark Rock 4, 3x Corsair ML140 front intake, 1x rear exhaust
Memory 2x8GB TridentZ RGB [3600Mhz CL16]
Video Card(s) EVGA 3060ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Storage 970 EVO 500GB nvme, 860 EVO 250GB SATA, Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 4TB HDDs
Display(s) 27" MSI G27C4 FHD 165hz
Case NZXT H710
Audio Device(s) Modi Multibit, Vali 2, Shortest Way 51+ - LSR 305's, Focal Clear, HD6xx, HE5xx, LCD-2 Classic
Power Supply Corsair RM650x v2
Mouse iunno whatever cheap crap logitech *clutches Xbox 360 controller security blanket*
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores ask your mother
completely OT,but gotta ask native speakers.I was thinking of a good expression to say "all round" and something like "on all ends" popped into my head.would that even make any sense ? like,AC:O is well crafted on all ends - meaning there's no weak points or holes in any aspect of the game
I think that both work. "All-round" or "all-around" are common choices, with neither terms really being wrong, despite having different meanings and uses. You might say that something is good "all-around" and people will generally take that to mean it does no wrong or excels in all relevant aspects. Or you could say that it is an all-round good game. Technically, the latter is more correct, as "all-around" generally describes something saturating a confine, rather than a single object. As in, "There are cockroaches all around the hotel grounds." Or maybe you're talking about a desert, with "sand all around." But the first example still works in this case, as the literal interpretation might be that the entire game is filled with 'good' - the game is the confine for a range of aspects, which in this case are all given a positive connotation. And in that sense, "on all ends" is likely to be understood in a similar way, due to its establishing of a defining boundary. E.g. "Good from its core to its edges."

I think that's actually quite good. It fits. You did fine! Honestly, I would never guess that you weren't a native speaker if I didn't already know. You don't use full 'proper' English, but most of what you say is in line with what common native speakers would say in normal conversations. I assume your English skills are mostly from immersion rather than study, which is probably for the best anyway. There is how the language is defined, and then there is how it is used in actuality.

I might say "across the board" or "well-rounded", as although "well-rounded" usually refers to a person's or entity's skills/accomplishments, it generally fits works of art when you consider that we often speak of them as though they are people taking actions. You are describing an effort, and so might choose to speak to the completeness of the effort. You could say that the game is generally well-executed. You might also say that it is "well-polished" or "refined" in order to highlight a granular-level "completeness." You are then suggesting not only a macro-level (or general/nonspecific) success, but further adding that it is good, down to even any one singular, micro-level detail. Or maybe you simply say it is "all-encompassing" as if to imply that the game "has it all."

You could also consider it to be some sort of structure or system, by referring to it as "robust" or "impenetrable." This would be more in line with your conception of it having no weak points.

There are really many more ways to go about it. I think it's best to stick with what's intuitive and requires the fewest comparisons to understand.

See... this is the problem with English. I think it is a beautiful and fascinating language. But it also suffers the problem of providing a million subtly different ways to say similar things, which tends to make things very confusing for native and non-native speakers alike. The good news is that if you are a little off target, the context already in the conversation naturally leads people to the intended interpretation, even if it is technically incorrect. For better and worse, English is a flowery language with a lot of superfluous crap stuffed in. On the flipside, it also means you can generally say things how you want to say them, and people will usually know what you mean, whereas with simpler languages utilizing much smaller word pools, if you screw it up, nobody knows what the hell you're trying to say. That's probably part of what makes many other, more straightforward languages hard for us native English speakers to grasp :laugh:

Last edited:
Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
For The King

RNG Partybased RPG with a world map layer a'la Heroes of Might & Magic (find sites, do things), combat a'la classic turn based RPG.
This RNG does NOT disappoint. Polished, pretty exciting, and heavily influenced by your choices. Its easy to get into as well, and new things just keep unfolding for me... Very nice. Should be free if you picked up on EGS.

Dungeons lock you into them and you are forced to finish them all the way through. Player death becomes permadeath eventually; (you can revive someone during the same combat or have to get back to recover someone) and every revive costs a 'life', the hearts you see on top here. That element turns some runs into straight Darkest Dungeon-esque survival runs. Really cool, I've been on the edge of my seat multiple times in the last 3 hours... Progression is fast, you ramp up quickly but so do the enemies. Game kinda offers a super condensed epic quest experience. Design 10/10

FTK_2020_05_31_23_49_11_218.jpg

Combat:

FTK_2020_05_31_23_59_50_476.jpg

Last edited:
Cooling ID-Cooling SE 224 XT ARGB V3 'CPU', 4x Be Quiet! Light Wings + 2x Arctic P12 black case fans.
Storage 4 TB WD Red, 1 TB Silicon Power A55 Sata, 1 TB Kingston A2000 NVMe, 256 GB Adata Spectrix s40g NVMe
Software Windows 10 Pro
I think that both work. "All-round" or "all-around" are common choices, with neither terms really being wrong, despite having different meanings and uses. You might say that something is good "all-around" and people will generally take that to mean it does no wrong or excels in all relevant aspects. Or you could say that it is an all-round good game. Technically, the latter is more correct, as "all-around" generally describes something saturating a confine, rather than a single object. As in, "There are cockroaches all around the hotel grounds." Or maybe you're talking about a desert, with "sand all around." But the first example still works in this case, as the literal interpretation might be that the entire game is filled with 'good' - the game is the confine for a range of aspects, which in this case are all given a positive connotation. And in that sense, "on all ends" is likely to be understood in a similar way, due to its establishing of a defining boundary. E.g. "Good from its core to its edges."

I think that's actually quite good. It fits. You did fine! Honestly, I would never guess that you weren't a native speaker if I didn't already know. You don't use full 'proper' English, but most of what you say is in line with what common native speakers would say in normal conversations. I assume your English skills are mostly from immersion rather than study, which is probably for the best anyway. There is how the language is defined, and then there is how it is used in actuality.

I might say "across the board" or "well-rounded", as although "well-rounded" usually refers to a person's or entity's skills/accomplishments, it generally fits works of art when you consider that we often speak of them as though they are people taking actions. You are describing an effort, and so might choose to speak to the completeness of the effort. You could say that the game is generally well-executed. You might also say that it is "well-polished" or "refined" in order to highlight a granular-level "completeness." You are then suggesting not only a macro-level (or general/nonspecific) success, but further adding that it is good, down to even any one singular, micro-level detail. Or maybe you simply say it is "all-encompassing" as if to imply that the game "has it all."

You could also consider it to be some sort of structure or system, by referring to it as "robust" or "impenetrable." This would be more in line with your conception of it having no weak points.

There are really many more ways to go about it. I think it's best to stick with what's intuitive and requires the fewest comparisons to understand.

See... this is the problem with English. I think it is a beautiful and fascinating language. But it also suffers the problem of providing a million subtly different ways to say similar things, which tends to make things very confusing for native and non-native speakers alike. The good news is that if you are a little off target, the context already in the conversation naturally leads people to the intended interpretation, even if it is technically incorrect. For better and worse, English is a flowery language with a lot of superfluous crap stuffed in. On the flipside, it also means you can generally say things how you want to say them, and people will usually know what you mean, whereas with simpler languages utilizing much smaller word pools, if you screw it up, nobody knows what the hell you're trying to say. That's probably part of what makes many other, more straightforward languages hard for us native English speakers to grasp :laugh:

This also happens when your native language is more 'complicated' than English like the one I have.'I heard its very hard to learn for non native speakers,supposedly'

A few years ago I was well uh,rather close to someone and we communicated in English and sometimes I just couldn't find the right words in English to exactly express what I meant and it even ended up in arguments and misunderstandings tho I was trying to be clear as possible.

I'm a simple person in general and I don't even like to use fancy words in my native lang but at times its hard for me to find the right words to use.
And yea even as a native speaker of my lang I think its full of unnecessary things and I would much prefer English as my mother lang. 'my native lang is Hungarian'

Most of my English knowledge comes from self learning like gaming,movies and whatnot +4 years in high school. 'I had no choice but to learn German in elementary school but I really did not like that,droped it as soon as I could'

System Name Wut?
Processor 3900X
Motherboard ASRock Taichi X570
Cooling Water
Memory 32GB GSkill CL16 3600mhz
Video Card(s) Vega 56
Storage 2 x AData XPG 8200 Pro 1TB
Display(s) 3440 x 1440
Case Thermaltake Tower 900
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum
I'm a simple person in general and I don't even like to use fancy words in my native lang but at times its hard for me to find the right words to use.

Pretty much the average English speaker. American anyway.

Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Storage 970 EVO 500GB nvme, 860 EVO 250GB SATA, Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 4TB HDDs
Case NZXT H710
Audio Device(s) Modi Multibit, Vali 2, Shortest Way 51+ - LSR 305's, Focal Clear, HD6xx, HE5xx, LCD-2 Classic
Mouse iunno whatever cheap crap logitech *clutches Xbox 360 controller security blanket*
Software Windows 10 Pro
This also happens when your native language is more 'complicated' than English like the one I have.'I heard its very hard to learn for non native speakers,supposedly'

A few years ago I was well uh,rather close to someone and we communicated in English and sometimes I just couldn't find the right words in English to exactly express what I meant and it even ended up in arguments and misunderstandings tho I was trying to be clear as possible.

And yea even as a native speaker of my lang I think its full of unnecessary things and I would much prefer English as my mother lang. 'my native lang is Hungarian'

Most of my English knowledge comes from self learning like gaming,movies and whatnot +4 years in high school. 'I had no choice but to learn German in elementary school but I really did not like that,droped it as soon as I could'
I'm not really familiar with Hungarian, but I can say that English relies a lot on phrasing and conjugation in order to convey the nuance of things. Within all of the potential modulations is probably everything you could think to say, and there is always a concise way to put it. In that sense, it's about precision. Like, tunnelingly precise. Like big fractal crystals. But there is such a wide range of possibilities... simpler building blocks that must be combined in order to construct higher-order meaning. Whereas in your language, it sounds to me like there is a wider range of first-order terms that exist specifically to convey the same meaning. So if you know it well, it's perhaps a little 'neater' than English. Like, maybe there are just a whole lot more things you say that are meant specifically to express only one thing. We don't have as much of that in English. Does that sound right?

English almost isn't about precision, though. There are so many schools of philosophy on ways to use the language and when to use what ways. Nobody can agree on what is correct, in a more practical sense. What is correct for you depends on your interpretation of what the rules exist to accomplish, as well as what you need them to do for you. So there is a lot of meta-usage, or intentional rule-breaking. In it all, there is invariably an exacting way to say something that is 100% in line with the rules, but you'll find almost nobody says it that way, because they've found something that is 'close enough' and wayyy easier :laugh:

So it's kinda funny you put it that way. Most speakers look to do exactly what you grappled with in arguments. Most American speakers I've met try to find the plainest ways to put things, because the exact way is more convoluted to pin down in a transmittable way. Different regions all have different ways of doing it.... sort of an off-record, culturally preserved vernacular that makes their communications both simpler and more reliable, because they maintain a unilateral meaning for certain terms in one another. So like, basically a bunch of people continually come up with their own answers to the question "Aw man, how do I describe it? What's a word for...?" Instead of casting things plainly, we use more abstraction. This may just be why it is a language rich in metaphor.

It's probably also why so many of our 'debates' devolve into never-ending ventures in semantic enterprise instead of discussions about things and ideas. It's because nobody actually knows how to say what they mean! :laugh:

Last edited:
English almost isn't about precision, though. There are so many schools of philosophy on ways to use the language and when to use what ways. Nobody can agree on what is correct, in a more practical sense. What is correct for you depends on your interpretation of what the rules exist to accomplish, as well as what you need them to do for you. So there is a lot of meta-usage, or intentional rule-breaking. In it all, there is invariably an exacting way to say something that is 100% in line with the rules, but you'll find almost nobody says it that way, because they've found something that is 'close enough' and wayyy easier :laugh:

No, you're right.

For example, when I say "No, You're right", I really mean "Yes, I agree with you". In this instance of English, "No" really means "Yes".

This shouldn't be confused with "Yeah no", which means No for real. "Yeah" usually means yes, but when combined with "Yeah no", it means "no". "Yes no" would be completely incorrect English of course. So yeah, "no" can be complicated.

Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Case NZXT H710
Software Windows 10 Pro
No, you're right.

For example, when I say "No, You're right", I really mean "Yes, I agree with you". In this instance of English, "No" really means "Yes".

This shouldn't be confused with "Yeah no", which means No for real. "Yeah" usually means yes, but when combined with "Yeah no", it means "no". "Yes no" would be completely incorrect English of course. So yeah, "no" can be complicated.
Yes, I haven't had a reason to consider that 'no' had ever had such confusing usages associated with it. In fact, I would not have had to, if I hadn't have just had you, having told to me, an example that hasn't had a chance to have mentioning in the conversations we have been having. So you must've known that I would've had to be having a good laugh about it, after having had a chance to parse what you have had to say about it.

Last edited:
System Name Purple rain
Cooling Noctua D15S
Software Windows 10
Benchmark Scores A LOT

your posts are a good source material for learners :laugh:
and you're from Florida
ppl say Polish is among the most difficult among languages but I think it's mostly pronunctiaion and declension.It's simpler than English on the syntax level.

Software Windows 10 Pro
I'm not really familiar with Hungarian, but I can say that English relies a lot on phrasing and conjugation in order to convey the nuance of things. Within all of the potential modulations is probably everything you could think to say, and there is always a concise way to put it. In that sense, it's about precision. Like, tunnelingly precise. Like big fractal crystals. But there is such a wide range of possibilities... simpler building blocks that must be combined in order to construct higher-order meaning. Whereas in your language, it sounds to me like there is a wider range of first-order terms that exist specifically to convey the same meaning. So if you know it well, it's perhaps a little 'neater' than English. Like, maybe there are just a whole lot more things you say that are meant specifically to express only one thing. We don't have as much of that in English. Does that sound right?

So it's kinda funny you put it that way. Most speakers look to do exactly what you grappled with in arguments. Most American speakers I've met try to find the plainest ways to put things, because the exact way is more convoluted to pin down in a transmittable way. Different regions all have different ways of doing it.... sort of an off-record, culturally preserved vernacular that makes their communications both simpler and more reliable, because they maintain a unilateral meaning for certain terms in one another. So like, basically a bunch of people continually come up with their own answers to the question "Aw man, how do I describe it? What's a word for...?" Instead of casting things plainly, we use more abstraction. This may just be why it is a language rich in metaphor.

It's probably also why so many of our 'debates' devolve into never-ending ventures in semantic enterprise instead of discussions about things and ideas. It's because nobody actually knows how to say what they mean! :laugh:

In a simple way yes its something like that,way too many words for almost the same meaning but with little differences.
Apparently we have words that don't even exist in English,not directly at least so all I can do is describing if want to use those words. 'lucky me I rarely do that'

Also such things like having both j and ly,you pronounce them exactly the same but ofc they can and do differ in writing depening on the word.
This never made sense to me and never bothered to learn it properly in school.:laugh: 'sure I know some but the rest I just go with 50-50% and hope for the best'

Close enough and easier is also my way as long as we understand each other.
I had a friend once who spoke English 'non native tho' but used a weird riddle/fancy like way or what.. Its like he could never get to the point clearly and used words I never even heard of. 'like someone from 100-200 years ago'
Found it to be rather annoying after a while,like dude just say what you mean in a normal way.:confused:

Pretty much the average English speaker. American anyway.

I was born in the wrong place eh.:D

Anyway,to post something ontopic:
2020.06.01-10.54.png

Started Metro Exodus around 2 weeks ago,playing it 1-2 hours/day only so my progress is slow.
Kinda like the game tho,its not the Metro I'm used to but I will take it.

No I'm not playing on hard difficulty,just playing normal for the story and the general gameplay.:oops:

Game sure is stressing my poor GPU,at least it still looks great on High with no tessellation/hairworks.

System Name Purple rain
Cooling Noctua D15S
Software Windows 10
Benchmark Scores A LOT
In a simple way yes its something like that,way too many words for almost the same meaning but with little differences.
Apparently we have words that don't even exist in English,not directly at least so all I can do is describing if want to use those words. 'lucky me I rarely do that'

Also such things like having both j and ly,you pronounce them exactly the same but ofc they can and do differ in writing depening on the word.
This never made sense to me and never bothered to learn it properly in school.:laugh: 'sure I know some but the rest I just go with 50-50% and hope for the best'

Close enough and easier is also my way as long as we understand each other.
I had a friend once who spoke English 'non native tho' but used a weird riddle/fancy like way or what.. Its like he could never get to the point clearly and used words I never even heard of. 'like someone from 100-200 years ago'
Found it to be rather annoying after a while,like dude just say what you mean in a normal way.:confused:

I was born in the wrong place eh.:D

Anyway,to post something ontopic:
View attachment 157485

Started Metro Exodus around 2 weeks ago,playing it 1-2 hours/day only so my progress is slow.

No I'm not playing on hard difficulty,just playing normal for the story and the general gameplay.:oops:

Game sure is stressing my poor GPU,at least it still looks great on High with no tessellation/hairworks.
tayga was the pretttiest part graphically,wait till you get further

System Name BloodRage
Processor R5 2600X PBO enabled
Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus B450 Elite
Cooling Arctic Esports Duo
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3000
Video Card(s) MSI VENTUS OC 2060 Super
Storage 120GB PNY SATA + 1TB WD Blue M.2
Display(s) Samsung CRG5 144hz QD
Case CiT cheap chassis
Audio Device(s) Creative Audigy FX
Power Supply Superflower Leadex III Gold 650w
Mouse Razer Basilisk
Keyboard Red Dragon Kumara
Software Win 10
Jurassic World Evolution, seriously cool game!

Will be in HD...

System Name Firelance.
Processor Threadripper 3960X
Motherboard ROG Strix TRX40-E Gaming
Cooling IceGem 360 + 6x Arctic Cooling P12
Memory 8x 16GB Patriot Viper DDR4-3200 CL16
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Ventus 2X OC
Storage 2TB WD SN850X (boot), 4TB Crucial P3 (data)
Display(s) 3x AOC Q32E2N (32" 2560x1440 75Hz)
Case Enthoo Pro II Server Edition (Closed Panel) + 6 fans
Power Supply Fractal Design Ion+ 2 Platinum 760W
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Logitech G613
Software Windows 10 Professional x64
I'm back in 7 Days to Die, sadly. If you've never played it, it's essentially Minecraft, except with enemies that are actually dangerous and a somewhat realistic survival mechanic that doesn't allow you to stay alive eating and drinking whatever garbage you come across. Also it has guns.

Its main flaw is that it looks and performs like actual dogs**t, while having nothing resembling a story or goals besides "stay alive and kill zombies". What makes it unique is that the terrain is completely deformable/destructible, which allows for infinite creativity in designing a zombie-killing fortress. Oh, and the zombies can also destroy terrain, including your fortress. Better build some traps and defence turrets to keep the undead out!

The other game I'm playing in between is World of Warships. It's free, simple to get into, matches are quick, and overall the game isn't a massive commitment in any way shape or form, it simply allows me to satisfy my urges for shooting things that go boom. And thankfully it has a PvE mode with bots where nobody cares very much, which is a wonderful chill contrast to the PvP mode that I tried once, in which my entire team got their dumb a**es killed by the enemy then spent the rest of the match criticising me in chat for not being able to singlehandedly deal with all the remaining enemy forces.

WoWS does keep trying to convince me to upgrade to a paid account so I can earn XP quicker, but honestly I don't care enough - I can do a drive-by torpedo-ing of a battleship with a destroyer right now, and that's all I really desire.

just playing normal for the story

You're gonna be disappointed.

It's nice that 4A Games tried something different, but it's also obvious that they have no idea how to make an engaging open-world game. The best sequences in Exodus are when you're in confined spaces like the previous Metro games, the open-world parts just feel like empty busywork added to showcase the graphics. Unlike the previous entries, I won't be replaying this one to get all the achievements.

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Louisiana -Laissez les bons temps rouler!
System Name Bayou Phantom
Processor Core i7-8700k 4.4Ghz @ 1.18v
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) HP 27q 27" IPS @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/Titanium front -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)

No I'm not playing on hard difficulty,just playing normal for the story and the general gameplay.
Enjoy!! What an epic game! Played it 3 times and each has been a great experience providing me with new perspective and things I had not noticed before. Playing for the story is fine. This is a game that was meant to be soaked in and absorbed. :)

System Name Purple rain
Cooling Noctua D15S
Software Windows 10
Benchmark Scores A LOT
starting gta5,how do I turn off subtitles ? and what is that blue bar ?

System Name Best AMD Computer
Processor AMD 7900X3D
Motherboard Asus X670E E Strix
Cooling In Win SR36
Memory GSKILL DDR5 32GB 5200 30
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse 7900XT (Watercooled)
Storage Corsair MP 700, Seagate 530 2Tb, Adata SX8200 2TBx2, Kingston 2 TBx2, Micron 8 TB, WD AN 1500
Display(s) GIGABYTE FV43U
Case Corsair 7000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Corsair Void Pro, Logitch Z523 5.1
Power Supply Deepcool 1000M
Mouse Logitech g7 gaming mouse
Keyboard Logitech G510
Software Windows 11 Pro 64 Steam. GOG, Uplay, Origin
Benchmark Scores Firestrike: 46183 Time Spy: 25121
Is anyone else getting the issue where the Borderlands free games on Epic are not launching? I have been trying to play them since yesterday.

Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Cooling Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE
Memory 2x16 GB Crucial Ballistix 3600 CL16 Rev E @ 3800 CL16
Video Card(s) RTX3080 Ti FE
Storage SX8200 Pro 1 TB, Plextor M6Pro 256 GB, WD Blue 2TB
Display(s) LG 34GN850P-B
Case SilverStone Primera PM01 RGB
Audio Device(s) SoundBlaster G6 | Fidelio X2 | Sennheiser 6XX
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 750W
Mouse Endgame Gear XM1R
Keyboard Wooting Two HE
starting gta5,how do I turn off subtitles ? and what is that blue bar ?
Blue bar is for armor, i.e. bulletproof vest. Subtitles are in Display settings.