• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

What are you playing?

System Name I don't name my systems.
Processor i3-12100F 'power limit removed/-130mV undervolt'
Motherboard Asus Prime B660-PLUS D4
Cooling ID-Cooling SE 224 XT ARGB V3 'CPU', 4x Be Quiet! Light Wings + 2x Arctic P12 black case fans.
Memory 4x8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz
Video Card(s) Asus TuF V2 RTX 3060 Ti @1920 MHz Core/950mV Undervolt
Storage 4 TB WD Red, 1 TB Silicon Power A55 Sata, 1 TB Kingston A2000 NVMe, 256 GB Adata Spectrix s40g NVMe
Display(s) 29" 2560x1080 75 Hz / LG 29WK600-W
Case Be Quiet! Pure Base 500 FX Black
Audio Device(s) Onboard + Hama uRage SoundZ 900+USB DAC
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM 500W 80+ Gold
Mouse Canyon Puncher GM-20
Keyboard SPC Gear GK630K Tournament 'Kailh Brown'
Software Windows 10 Pro
You are crazy and brave at the same time.
Controls/interface is a bit wonky but the game itself is alright to play imo, definitely like it more this time than when I first played it at launch. 'Never finished it'

You are not wrong on the crazy part tho, but not because of playing AC 1. :laugh:

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Louisiana -Laissez les bons temps rouler!
System Name Bayou Phantom
Processor Core i7-8700k 4.4Ghz @ 1.18v
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) HP 27q 27" IPS @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/Titanium front -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)
What's wrong with AC 1 director's cut? I have beat the first assassins creed game many times, its a classic imo.
For those of us who only use m/kb, it’s a control issue. Controls for AC games were unintuitive until ACIV came out. Prior to that it always felt like a chore to play, which is the exact opposite of what gaming should be.

Space Lynx

Astronaut
For those of us who only use m/kb, it’s a control issue. Controls for AC games were unintuitive until ACIV came out. Prior to that it always felt like a chore to play, which is the exact opposite of what gaming should be.

I always use controller for most of my third person action games. So that was never an issues for me.

Cooling ID-Cooling SE 224 XT ARGB V3 'CPU', 4x Be Quiet! Light Wings + 2x Arctic P12 black case fans.
Storage 4 TB WD Red, 1 TB Silicon Power A55 Sata, 1 TB Kingston A2000 NVMe, 256 GB Adata Spectrix s40g NVMe
Software Windows 10 Pro

Yup I noticed that it defaults to controller icons and whatnot in the settings while I'm using m/kb, wording on the controls is also weird and confusing at first.
I do have a controller but its not plugged in and I only use it for walking simulators/very slow paced games and fighting games.

For everything else its a big nope for me and I rather get used to this with m/kb.
Well already have it was just weird for a day or two.:oops:

Space Lynx

Astronaut
Yup I noticed that it defaults to controller icons and whatnot in the settings while I'm using m/kb, wording on the controls is also weird and confusing at first.
I do have a controller but its not plugged in and I only use it for walking simulators/very slow paced games and fighting games.

For everything else its a big nope for me and I rather get used to this with m/kb.
Well already have it was just weird for a day or two.:oops:

For games like Tomb Raider I use kb/m, since a lot of it archery, etc... much nicer with mouse to aim. but I really don't see a need at all for jb/m on games like Assassins Creed or Witcher

what is the advantage for you?

Software Windows 10 Pro
For games like Tomb Raider I use kb/m, since a lot of it archery, etc... much nicer with mouse to aim. but I really don't see a need at all for jb/m on games like Assassins Creed or Witcher

Advantage is that this is what I grew up with, I/my family never owned any console and pretty much used kb/m ever since the 486 era in my early elementary school days. 'I will be 32 soon ish'

Controller just feels alien to me in most games and I play a lot worse with it to the point of being annoyed.
Only exceptions are the games I mentioned but even for those I only pickued up a controller 'xbox' like 1-2 years ago, the only genre where I really feel that its better for me is fighting games like Dragon Ball Fighter and the likes. 'non competitive level, just casual fun vs bots/story'

I just can't seem to develop proper muscle memory for a controller and the button layout and if a game requires any sort of quick reflexes or god forbid a quick time event then I'm gonna fail a lot with a controller.

Space Lynx

Astronaut
Advantage is that this is what I grew up with, I/my family never owned any console and pretty much used kb/m ever since the 486 era in my early elementary school days. 'I will be 32 soon ish'

Controller just feels alien to me in most games and I play a lot worse with it to the point of being annoyed.
Only exceptions are the games I mentioned but even for those I only pickued up a controller 'xbox' like 1-2 years ago, the only genre where I really feel that its better for me is fighting games like Dragon Ball Fighter and the likes. 'non competitive level, just casual fun vs bots/story'

I just can't seem to develop proper muscle memory for a controller and the button layout and if a game requires any sort of quick reflexes or god forbid a quick time event then I'm gonna fail a lot with a controller.

it's just opposite for me, I suck at quick time events in the tomb raider games on keyboard, but controller im excellent at it. i grew up on consoles though, i had one PC in 1995 before most people did still but I only played a couple games on it. I still preferred PlayStation 1 back then.

I just wish Sony was not so snobbish with its IP... the DualSense controller on PC would be so amazing... the controller feels so good in my hands... smoothest analog sticks in the world too... its really a lovely controller, but no point owning it on PC unless Sony allowed companies to openly code for it its haptic feedback and such and provided drivers for it. If Sony was smart they would allow this, and I bet a lot of people would see how amazing that controller is and it would become main one used on PC within a few years. hence raking them in profits on controllers that largely never sell out.

Software Windows 10 Pro
it's just opposite for me, I suck at quick time events in the tomb raider games on keyboard, but controller im excellent at it. i grew up on consoles though, i had one PC in 1995 before most people did still but I only played a couple games on it. I still preferred PlayStation 1 back then.

I just wish Sony was not so snobbish with its IP... the DualSense controller on PC would be so amazing... the controller feels so good in my hands... smoothest analog sticks in the world too... its really a lovely controller, but no point owning it on PC unless Sony allowed companies to openly code for it its haptic feedback and such and provided drivers for it. If Sony was smart they would allow this, and I bet a lot of people would see how amazing that controller is and it would become main one used on PC within a few years. hence raking them in profits on controllers that largely never sell out.

Yea at the end of the day it comes down to personal preference and what you are used to.
I drove some friends crazy when I told them that I'm playing souls like games with a kb/m and actually finished some of those games cause its easier for me that way. :laugh: 'Darksiders 3 and Lords of the fallen for example'

Last time I used the controller it was with Life is Strange 2, games like that I can manage and just chill play it with a controller but when I played Man of Medan I literally killed almost everyone cause I kept failing quick time events with it. 'That game has horrible camera/user controls with kb/m so I had no choice..'

Anyway I don't want to offtopic here about such so theres that, I will try to finish AC 1 whenever possible cause I might have less time to play games depending on how far I let something escalate in my life currently.:slap: 'thats for myself'

NIeR Replicant ver 1.22474487139

if I am new to Nier, can I play Automata second and Replicant first when it comes out? or should I do it in order?
Nier Replicant is a prequel to Automate, Automate takes place 1000 years after the first game

I’m sorry, no I haven’t played it yet. It’s still on my backlog yet.
Wow really !
you are the one who played every game under the sun from what i read out of your replies, very much surprised you passed on Automate

Processor 3900X 4.425
Motherboard X570 Tomahawk
Cooling Galahad 360 push-pull
Memory 2x16gb Crucial Ballistix MAX 4400
Video Card(s) Asus Dual 3060 Ti OC
Storage Optane 280gb PCI-E
Display(s) PG348Q
Case Core X71
Audio Device(s) ATOLL DAC 100SE, Sony DN1070 - Dali Ikon 1 MK2, Presonus Studio 192, Line 6 POD HD rack, Audix VX10
Power Supply AX1500i
Mouse Pulsar Xlite wireless white
Keyboard Leopold FC980C 30g white
Software Win 10 Pro
Nier: Automata I didn't dig, the hack'n'slash / run play felt a bit weak and the Touhou gunhell style intro shootout felt out of place. Just not my type of game and not an excellent game in its own genre either IMO.

Space Lynx

Astronaut
NIeR Replicant ver 1.22474487139

Nier Replicant is a prequel to Automate, Automate takes place 1000 years after the first game

Wow really !
you are the one who played every game under the sun from what i read out of your replies, very much surprised you passed on Automate

I will start with Replicant Remastered then, thanks!

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Louisiana -Laissez les bons temps rouler!
System Name Bayou Phantom
Processor Core i7-8700k 4.4Ghz @ 1.18v
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) HP 27q 27" IPS @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/Titanium front -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)

Same with me. I never grew up with a controller or consoles. I played k/m on friend’s computer even in college when things were pretty primitive (you’ll need to climb into the way back machine to see those years). For me a controller is completely foreign and uncomfortable no matter how many times I have tried. As a result, I make it work and end up having a very good time on k/m on nearly every game. AC tho frustrating the first couple hours, eventually was conquered too.

very much surprised you passed on Automate
I haven’t passed yet. :D You’d be surprised how many games are still in my backlog.

Last edited:

Space Lynx

Astronaut
Same with me. I never grew up with a controller or consoles. I played k/m on friend’s computer even in college when things were pretty primitive. For me a controller is completely foreign and uncomfortable no matter how many times I have tried. As a result, I make it work and end up having a very good time on k/m on nearly every game. AC tho frustrating the first couple hours, eventually was conquered too.

I haven’t passed yet. :D You’d be surprised how many games are still in my backlog.

yep, I have big backlog, but my passion for wanting to play them all hasn't changed. i intend to be a life long gamer. in nursing home, I will be playing my backlog still and having a blast doing it :D

Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F
Cooling Dark Rock 4, 3x Corsair ML140 front intake, 1x rear exhaust
Memory 2x8GB TridentZ RGB [3600Mhz CL16]
Video Card(s) EVGA 3060ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Storage 970 EVO 500GB nvme, 860 EVO 250GB SATA, Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 4TB HDDs
Display(s) 27" MSI G27C4 FHD 165hz
Case NZXT H710
Audio Device(s) Modi Multibit, Vali 2, Shortest Way 51+ - LSR 305's, Focal Clear, HD6xx, HE5xx, LCD-2 Classic
Power Supply Corsair RM650x v2
Mouse iunno whatever cheap crap logitech *clutches Xbox 360 controller security blanket*
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores ask your mother
See... I played games on PC as a kid, but gaming from middle school through high school was largely social. Like, if you didn't have controller skills, you weren't even fitting in with my friend group, because we were all playing competitive games with controllers. If you hung out with that group, you were going to get good at using them. Not even as a hard expectation... more just a matter of course. Unless you just enjoy getting mocked and having your ass handed to you by the same group of people every day.

It's funny, too. I am competent with KB/M, and I can even see where it is simply superior. I can also recognize how it's better if you're a game designer. A controller has to be simple and intuitive, by the paths the controller you're designing for gives you. A mouse and keyboard gives you more options for control schemes and gui/interface layouts. Having to design for controllers limits games, functionally.

Buuuut unless I'm competing seriously, I default to controller wherever possible. I'm basically an old man now, so comfort takes precedent over 'edge' or whatever. Yes, even shooters. With light assist and practice easing up to the highest sensitivity, you'd be surprised at the amount of speed and precision you can have with aiming and movement. Certain movement combos aren't as easy, and obviously the granularity and response time have hard limits, but it's really enough if you just git gud. And then you can enjoy the added comfort of not being physically confined while you play.

Do ya'll understand how nice not being coupled to a desk is? I don't want to sit up at a desk to play games. I want to melt in my chair. Hell, if you reverse the sticks, you can play upside down. That is the primary advantage. You're holding it in your hands, so you can take it anywhere. Though in all fairness... I have ADHD. Sitting still really isn't for me. Hard to squirm around with the mouse and keyboard.

Immersion-wise, I just find it better. The way hands interact with a controller works better for me, when it comes to forgetting that all of the actual interaction is with that object and not the things in the game themselves. This may be familiarity. People used to KB/M will have their immersion broken by hangups that aren't even hangups for me. I can decouple better with a controller. KB is for management and strategy games... for me, obviously.

System Name Graphics Card Free...
Processor Ryzen 5 5600G
Motherboard MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX Wifi
Cooling Cryorig M9a w/ BeQuiet! PureWings 2 ~ 92mm
Memory Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 3200 ~ 16GB(2x8GB)
Storage Samsung EVO 870 SSD - 1TB
Display(s) AOC 24G2
Case Cardboard...
Power Supply eVGA SuperNova 550w G3
Mouse Logitech t400 Zone Touch Mouse
Keyboard IBM Model "M" Keyboard
Software Manjaro ~ KDE Plasma
Benchmark Scores She's a Runner!

When I read this it shocked me a little...I didn't realize it had been so many years "since the 486 era". It so happens I moved from one city to another the year the 486 DX2 66 came out...so, I do remember having the pc in 1992. I'll never forget it...it was my first pc with a door and wheels. I'm love pc cases with a door on the front.

Gheesh...I just realized I'm old....it's not a comfortable feeling.

As far as a controller goes. I owned every console from the very beginning up until the Sega Genesis back in the same time frame and I didn't have much of a problem using that...but for some reason my mind can't get wrapped around the Microsoft xbox or playstation controllers. I don't know if it's because I'm left handed or what it is...but they're just too complicated and feel backwards to me. It's actually frustrating. I'm strictly a kb/m person because of it...but I have nothing against consoles...I like them or at least I used to.

Best,

Liquid Cool

Software Windows 10 Pro
When I read this it shocked me a little...I didn't realize it had been so many years "since the 486 era". It so happens I moved from one city to another the year the 486 DX2 66 came out...so, I do remember having the pc in 1992. I'll never forget it...it was my first pc with a door and wheels. I'm love pc cases with a door on the front.

Gheesh...I just realized I'm old....it's not a comfortable feeling.

As far as a controller goes. I owned every console from the very beginning up until the Sega Genesis back in the same time frame and I didn't have much of a problem using that...but for some reason my mind can't get wrapped around the Microsoft xbox or playstation controllers. I don't know if it's because I'm left handed or what it is...but they're just too complicated and feel backwards to me. It's actually frustrating. I'm strictly a kb/m person because of it...but I have nothing against consoles...I like them or at least I used to.

Best,

Liquid Cool

Well I'm not exactly sure what the real era was that time but I remember that it was the most popular PC around here at the time and also in my school.

Supposedly we had a 386 as our first PC but I barely remember that, I was too young to care nor to remember.

And yea it does make me feel old but eh, so does many other things even tho my physical look is more like a 20 year old if not younger.. 'I'm sometimes asked for my ID card when I buy booze and 18 is the legal age in my country :laugh: '

Intertestingly enough consoles werent really a thing in my school class/within my friend groups.
If I'm correct only one kid out of 20+ had a PS 1 and same in my High school class where only one friend had a Xbox which was pretty much my only experience playing on a console when I was hanging out at his place.

That being said I have no problems with consoles, they can fit nicely in a gaming setup and its actually a good option for a lot of ppl.

yep, I have big backlog, but my passion for wanting to play them all hasn't changed. i intend to be a life long gamer. in nursing home, I will be playing my backlog still and having a blast doing it :D

Same here, this is my main hobby and my escape zone as an Introvert so as long as I have the option to even play ~1 hour/day I will damn do regardless of my age or what others say. :D
My only other hobby is casual working out but I'm sure that will fail on me way before gaming does, I mean whenever I start developing problems with my body and whatnot. 'my shoulder is already kind of bad'
Looking at my backlog I'm not sure if I will ever finish it since I keep adding more games to it.

Last edited:
System Name Apex Raptor: Silverback
Processor Intel i9 13900KS 6.2GHz/Allcore5.9
Motherboard z790 Apex
Cooling LT720 360mm + Phanteks T30
Memory 32GB @8000MT/s CL36
Video Card(s) RTX 4090
Storage 990 PRO 2TB / Firecuda 530 2TB
Display(s) Neo G8 / C1 65"
Case Antec Performance 1
Audio Device(s) DT 1990 Pro / Motu M2
Power Supply Prime Ultra Titanium 1000w
Mouse Scimitar Pro
Keyboard K95 Platinum

Space Lynx

Astronaut
Looking at my backlog I'm not sure if I will ever finish it since I keep adding more games to it.

I already know I will never finish my backlog, but I am honestly fine with that. As long as my passion for the hobby remains... I take my time, I switch between hobbies, and genres within those hobbies, and I find it makes for a much more enjoyable experience. Right now I am mostly excited about the booktuber world and enjoying some reading, and having a blast while doing it. It doesn't mean I dislike gaming anymore, I will come back soon and have more fun than ever with that, it's healthy to take turns or space things out.

At least I will never be like those people who are retired and bored 24/7... I had trouble finding work for a few years before, but I was never bored during that time. Life is what you make of it. Cheers mates

Processor Ryzen 5700x
Motherboard MSI B350 Gaming Pro Carbon
Cooling be quiet dark rock pro 3
Memory GSKill Aegis 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16
Video Card(s) PowerColor Radeon RX 7800 XT Hellhound 16GB GDDR6 256-bit
Storage Seagate Barracuda SATA-II 1TB , HyperX Savage 240GB SATA 3
Display(s) Benq EX2780Q
Case Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900
Audio Device(s) Sound BlasterX G6
Power Supply Seasonic prime TX-650
Mouse Marvo Scorpion G981
Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Elite - Yellow Switch
Software Windows 10 Pro
In that case, you will never ever play this game...Neither 1 or 2. NIOH was 200% made for a controller and a PS4 controller. Cuz the xbox one had issues. It was hell trying to do all those complicated combos on a keyboard...

But surely they learned.
No.
They did not. The second game comes around. This is they have a line in the main menu that says mouse & keyboard, however, it's more for show. Even with the last update, remapping the keys, which at some point you will have to it's impossible.
Remapping. No. We don't do that around here. On top of that, they added extra difficulty.

What was that? Nioh was too easy. We got you covered, here make it harder and ad 10 more combos on top...so even on a controller you wills till have to learn how to press 5 buttons at the same time, always in a different order.

YES. I finished the game. YES, I played it 99,9% on a keyboard. Except for that one time, that the game went offline and I had to connect my controller to go back ONLINE.
I connected the controller and all the buttons did nothing. Then i pressed on the right analog stick and that did it....there is NO button mapped on the keyboard for "PRESS ANALOG STICK - FUCNTION"

20210219201048_1.jpg

Did I mention that NIOH 2, is one of the best games I played in 2020-2021

Keullo-e

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X up to 5.05GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite
Cooling Custom loop (CPU+GPU, 240 & 120 rads)
Memory 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury @ DDR4-3466
Video Card(s) PowerColor RX 6700 XT Fighter OC/UV
Storage ~4TB SSD + 6TB HDD
Display(s) Acer 27" 4K120 IPS + Lenovo 32" 4K60 IPS
Case Corsair 4000D Airflow White
Audio Device(s) Asus TUF H3 Wireless
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Roccat Vulcan 121 AIMO
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores It runs Crysis remastered at 4K
Village RE is one of them. Dude, that game looks amazing.

Chloe is that you in the image or a cosplayer? I never played Life is Strange. Remember the first 30 minutes, where you were outside and you had to turn on the water hose on those girls so you can enter the building? Yeah, i never found out how...and uninstalled
Waiting for RE Village as well.

Oh hell no not me, I'm a dude who simply has a waifu's nickname :laugh: some cosplayer which I found from google images.

Processor 3900X 4.425
Motherboard X570 Tomahawk
Cooling Galahad 360 push-pull
Memory 2x16gb Crucial Ballistix MAX 4400
Video Card(s) Asus Dual 3060 Ti OC
Storage Optane 280gb PCI-E
Display(s) PG348Q
Case Core X71
Audio Device(s) ATOLL DAC 100SE, Sony DN1070 - Dali Ikon 1 MK2, Presonus Studio 192, Line 6 POD HD rack, Audix VX10
Power Supply AX1500i
Mouse Pulsar Xlite wireless white
Keyboard Leopold FC980C 30g white
Software Win 10 Pro
They need to get rid of the Village theme and stick with a sequel to Revolutions. That was an actually good game, not the Baker's village title. Watching some gameplay, there will barely be even as much shootouts as the one in the previous madman's village game. Another mediocre Resident Evil title. There haven't been a good Resident Evil game since Biohazard / Revolutions 2. The rest were all buggy and weak stuff.

I was playing Call to Arms - Gates of Hell: Ostfront, It's still in Beta phase, dunno how long till it's released though.
The game, although the dev team are different, it was kinda created for the Men of War Assault Squad peeps who were screaming for another WWII title.
Graphics and gameplay are a step up from previous games. All good fun for those who like historical battles.

Quick edit: I never knew a Molotov launcher exisited until I played the beta. The devs are trying their hardest to get the game as historically accurate as possible and seem to be doing a good job of it.

ss_9f873f3dee2fe526cdcecfe13b0e618bcfbd5bbe.jpg

ss_a00e0c0941513b3892e91b646d608fdea5a9d5d3.jpg
ss_12f921830f4538090259319bd291b9769f3d7828.jpg
ss_a81bd611dc9f61c3cb5f7d8b76054653b18d8a38.1920x1080.jpg
ss_9cff8a8a805a40f9538942d9cd10b87042de010d.1920x1080.jpg

Last edited:
Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
(sorry no images) I am playing Diablo 2 Resurrectred Alpha. It's perfect. Simply perfect. The perfect hack&slash rpg. I never played a hack & slash something looks so good. The camera is positioned perfectly. Everything is done to perfection. When his drops legit at the end of the year it's gonna be better than Cyberpunk
For me, the last sort was mediocre at best. Wolcen Lords of mayhem it's just bad. And Warhammer Chaosbane was meh at best.
-------------------------
Diablo 2 is indeed looking to become very true to the original, with lots of quality of life bonus on top without destroying the core of the game and its limitations.

I hope it stays that way, because like yourself I'm gonna be all over that. In that vein, Titan Quest Remastered is a pretty decent tour, too. Nice build options, cool itemization. Not quite as smooth as Diablo, but enjoyable nonetheless. Maybe its a good one to fill your stomach until release of D2 :) And obviously, Grim Dawn, which is a bit like a TQ remake on steroids wrt builds and options.

That, and Baldurs Gate 3 is what I'm anxiously waiting for:peace:

Until then, I'm racking up top 3's in Apex Legends. Game is still. So. Good. And its still perfectly fine to ignore the whole MTX nonsense.

Last edited:
Processor Intel i9 11900K
Motherboard Z590 MSI ACE
Cooling Corsair H80i v2
Memory Ballistix Elite 4000 32GB 18-19-19-39
Video Card(s) EVGA 3090 XC3 ULTRA HYBRID
Storage 2x Seagate Barracuda 120 SSD 1 TB, XPG SX8200 PRO 1 TB
Display(s) Acer Predator Z321QU
Case Fractal Design Meshify C
Power Supply Asus ROG Strix 1000W
I thought i'd catch up on anything Life is Strange related since the 3rd one is coming out later this year.

Before the Storm is not near is good as the first. Now i forgot what happened to R.A. in the first one...so i guess i'll play it again.

bts1.jpg

System Name Merc v8
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670 Gaming X AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 with Arctic fans
Memory 2x16GB G.Skill Flare X F5-6000
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 3070 VENTUS 3X PLUS
Storage Solidigm P44 1TB, &2TB, Crucial MX500 2TB
Display(s) LG UltraGear 34GP950G-B
Case Caselabs Mercury S8
Audio Device(s) Some Schiit with Edifier S351DB
Power Supply Seasonic TX-750
Mouse Logitech G600
Keyboard Epomaker TH80 SE (Silent Red switches)
Software W11Pro
irl I'm not allowed to drive cause of medication so I'm just transporting stuff in BeamNG.drive :D