• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

What are you playing?

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
System Name Black MC in Tokyo
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Asrock B450M-HDV
Cooling Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2
Memory 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury 3400mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 6950XT Speedster MERC 319
Storage Kingston A400 240GB | WD Black SN750 2TB |WD Blue 1TB x 2 | Toshiba P300 2TB | Seagate Expansion 8TB
Display(s) Samsung U32J590U 4K + BenQ GL2450HT 1080p
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) Line6 UX1 + some headphones, Nektar SE61 keyboard
Power Supply Corsair RM850x v3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 1.0 TKL Brown
VR HMD Acer Mixed Reality Headset
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Rimworld 4K ready!
How far are you? There are several moves to unlock that make it really cool. I've seen people take it so many different ways. It becomes a lot more dynamic by mid game, and even more so on the back half. I often find myself just completely changing how I'm handling things mid-combat, just because I realize I have an ability that changes the situation. As fights get bigger they become streams of change-ups, you will be doing different things just to keep up. Alternating quite often. The weapons are cool, too. Different ones kind of compliment different abilities.

I thought the combat was great. When it gets going it just feels amazing, as though you are effectively wielding chaos, transfixed within this very graceful dance of madness that seems to just envelop not only you, but the very space itself. Just something really satisfying about it, the amount of ways you have to... Control things about the situation. The way you use environments. It gets quite intense and difficult to keep up with. The fights become these bigger mad-dashes where you very well could just wind up running out of ways to deal with the onslaught. It'll start to really test what you know and how you use it. Many people will tell you it's unforgivingly hard at points. It definitely has some tough ones. There are levels of mastery and understanding to the combat, for sure. Rather than stick you with tutorials, they build it into the whole progression. I kind of like it this way, bit smoother in the end. But it doesn't feel like much at first.

And yeah... I can see the Max Payne vibes. Maybe with a more supernatural, Twilight Zone/X-Files backdrop. But it's there.

I will say this... it's not always the easiest game to get into but it does a pretty good job of rewarding you if you get down with it. I get the feeling that there was a lot of love put into it. Like, they really wanna show you things with the game. Take you through something a little different.

Just finished the first flying boss (so not far) and he was a bastard. Suddenly I need to do what I normally wouldn't (hide being pillars)? So yeah I guess it's a game of adaptations, but the controls aren't exactly precise (I don't know how many times I got killed by a projectile when I thought I was behind a pillar). And while running around getting stuck behind debris, and trying to grab something to throw but you have to like hover the mouse over what you want to throw for a bit before it's targeted which means when I think I'm grabbing something it turns out I'm not, and that isn't ideal in combat. I'm super intrueged by the world though.

But honestly I think it's the same with Max Payne. It's a story based game first; it just happens to have tons of combat in between the story elements. Combat is a big part of those games, but they are a backdrop to the story of impending doom and a personal apocalypse unfolding in front of you. Control even does the same monolouging but in a different fashion.

Last edited:
Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F
Cooling Dark Rock 4, 3x Corsair ML140 front intake, 1x rear exhaust
Memory 2x8GB TridentZ RGB [3600Mhz CL16]
Video Card(s) EVGA 3060ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Storage 970 EVO 500GB nvme, 860 EVO 250GB SATA, Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 4TB HDDs
Display(s) 27" MSI G27C4 FHD 165hz
Case NZXT H710
Audio Device(s) Modi Multibit, Vali 2, Shortest Way 51+ - LSR 305's, Focal Clear, HD6xx, HE5xx, LCD-2 Classic
Power Supply Corsair RM650x v2
Mouse iunno whatever cheap crap logitech *clutches Xbox 360 controller security blanket*
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores ask your mother
I'm kinda on a marathon with this game. I don't play it for long, but I do play it pretty much every day. Probably healthier this way. Maybe. :laugh:
Fallout4 2021-07-02 16-47-44.jpg

It's a peaceful early-morning outside of Kellogg's fort. Everything is somehow so much calmer when you have an unnaturally old cybernetic mercenary's cyberized brain-noodle tucked in your bag. More normal. Balanced.

Except for the BoS of course. Nothing says good morning like a giant metal blimp with a loudspeaker overhead shouting about how they "come in peace" while brandishing all of this straight up actual military craft and weaponry.
Fallout4 2021-07-02 16-48-26.jpg
There they go, on their way to pillage and rob more people of their technological goods. Maybe kill a bunch of people for the sake of an unknown adversary that half lives inside of their collective imagination, half actually fucks things, just not in the way these dinguses think. I don't think they care, though. I think they're actually just techno-fascist tank-jocks who want all of the firepower. That's the depth you get to them, in this game. Though I mostly know them for randomly spawning on locations I'm trying to stealth through, frenzying all of the enemies in huge locations with a good couple dozen of them. I actually console-kill them if I can't shoot them down before they begin to attack.

I might clear their big quests now. Take Cait/MacCready through. But I've just crossed into the level range for The Mechanist DLC. So now, if I don't proceed towards that I'm gonna have bands of asshole robots and weirdos who dress like robots in big numbers with strong stats showing up literally everywhere. It comes down to how long I want to be jumped by dickhead robots for before I actually go and murder all of the robots.

You do get to build badass sentry bot companions. Maybe I take one of those to do a genocide on the BoS.
Just finished the first flying boss (so not far) and he was a bastard. Suddenly I need to do what I normally wouldn't (hide being pillars)? So yeah I guess it's a game of adaptations, but the controls aren't exactly precise (I don't know how many times I got killed by a projectile when I thought I was behind a pillar). And while running around getting stuck behind debris, and trying to grab something to throw but you have to like hover the mouse over what you want to throw for a bit before it's targeted which means when I think I'm grabbing something it turns out I'm not, and that isn't ideal in combat. I'm super intrueged by the world though.

But honestly I think it's the same with Max Payne. It's a story based game first; it just happens to have tons of combat in between the story elements. Combat is a big part of those games, but they are a backdrop to the story of impending doom and a personal apocalypse unfolding in front of you. Control even does the same monolouging but in a different fashion.
Ahhh, yeah, you have a lot to see then. The only tip I can give is not to sweat what you grab too much, as many times there will be happy accidents, or you just don't have the time to get what you want and gotta keep moving. You can move around as you pull and influence the 'draw' and 'toss' paths, catch enemies dead in either (or both) of them. I never had a chance, I play it with a controller so I look in the direction of the thing and usually it grabs. I think it's like driving stick, if you stop and think about it, it doesn't work :p You really just wanna be keeping things happening as often as possible, regardless. A new offensive move. A new transition in defense. Whatever gets you to the next link in the chain.

Getting stuck will also become easier to deal with... or maybe less easy. I'm not sure, heheh. I'll just say your traversal now isn't final and leave it at that. Very little will really be able to impede you once you get the hang of it.

I do hope you enjoy the story and world though. That is what really makes it what it is. The whole thing really oozes style, but beneath that is a whole onion of stuff.

Last edited:
System Name Ryzen Monster
Processor Ryzen 5 5600X
Motherboard Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VII WiFi
Cooling Corsair H100i RGB Platinum
Memory Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (4x8GB) 3200Mhz CMW16GX4M2C3200C16
Video Card(s) Asus ROG Strix RX5700XT OC 8Gb
Storage WD Black 500GB NVMe 250Gb Samsung SSD, OCZ 500Gb SSD WD M.2 500Gb, plus three spinners up to 1.5Tb
Display(s) LG 32GK650F-B 32" UltraGear™ QHD
Case Cooler Master Storm Trooper
Audio Device(s) Supreme FX on board
Power Supply Corsair RM850X full modular
Mouse Corsair M65 Pro
Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB Silent
VR HMD Headphones Logitech G533 wireless
Software Windows 11 Start 11
Benchmark Scores 3DMark Time Spy 4532 (9258 March 2021, 9399 July 2021)
Titanfall 2 is a lot of fun, but I still fall over on the Parkour :(
Great looking game too.
titanfall (Medium).jpg

System Name Black Diamond
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 6-Core Processor 3.80 GHz
Motherboard msi a320 a pro max
Cooling Default
Memory 32 GB ddr4 3200mhz
Video Card(s) Rtx 2070, 86 F no extra fans or stuff.
Storage nvme samsung (the fastest one) 1tb
Display(s) Some sceptre monitor and a tv
Case rosewill
Power Supply rosewill
Mouse Verbatim
Keyboard Magic wings
Software Lots
Benchmark Scores IDk
MonoBot is an excellent game. I recommend it.

System Name Black Diamond
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 6-Core Processor 3.80 GHz
Motherboard msi a320 a pro max
Cooling Default
Memory 32 GB ddr4 3200mhz
Video Card(s) Rtx 2070, 86 F no extra fans or stuff.
Storage nvme samsung (the fastest one) 1tb
Display(s) Some sceptre monitor and a tv
Case rosewill
Power Supply rosewill
Mouse Verbatim
Keyboard Magic wings
Software Lots
Benchmark Scores IDk
oh sorry here it is.

Space Lynx

Astronaut
@Solid State Soul ( SSS ) YES YES YES YES!!! Prince of Persia, all of them imo, but I'll concede and stick with the forgotten stands to stay in line with you, absolutely gems... too long forgotten. really is a shame Ubisoft doesn't think they deserve the AAA status and budget anymore.

I actually just installed Sands of Time last night on Ubisoft... and downloaded the mod to fix the resolution issues. might start that up soon. :)

@Khonjel ni no kuni 2 is excellent. I think it borrows some elements from Dark Cloud, another game Level-5 made... that had town building, etc. I think Dark Cloud did the town building better than anyone else, that game was way way way ahead of its time, a shame it never took off. I had 100x more fun in that game than any of the Zelda's which it is often compared to.

Sony/Level-5 need to get that Dark Cloud IP sorted, update the combat mechanics, a proper re-master - and that game would be hugely popular imo on PS5 and generate decent profit. It does need some changes though for sure.

Processor Intel Core i5 12400F Alder Lake Hex-Core Processor @ 2.5 GHz
Motherboard Asrock B760M Pro RS/D4
Cooling Thermalright Assassin 120X Refined SE
Memory 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Dual Channel Corsair Vengeance LPX
Video Card(s) Asus RTX2060-DUAL-O6G EVO (NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060)
Storage 1TB Samsung PM9A1 NVMe + 500GB Crucial P3 NVMe + 2TB WD Black P10 External HDD
Display(s) Asus VG278Q TN Full HD 144Hz Gaming Monitor
Case MSI MAG Shield 110R
Audio Device(s) Logitech G Pro X Wireless Gaming Headset
Power Supply CoolerMaster MWE Bronze v2 450W
Mouse Razer Viper V3 Hyperspeed w/ Hyperpolling Dongle + Razer Deathadder V3 Wired
Keyboard VGN VXE ATK68 Gateron Mechanical Hall-Effect| Monka 3075 V2 Pro Cherry Powder
Software Ghost Spectre W11 23H2
Sharping up my FPS aim again, so a mix between AimLab, CS:GO and Valorant xD

System Name °( ఠ ͟ʖ ఠ)°
Processor Intel | i7 _ 11700K | @ ~ 5GHz all | cooling ~ Thermal Grizzly CARBONAUT
Motherboard Asus | ROG Strix -- Z 590-E
Cooling Asus | ROG Ryujin 240 2* _Noctua F PPC °3000 | 4+1* _beQuiet_ Silent/Light Wings 3 °2200
Memory G Skill | Trident Z *RGB @ 4000_ | _15-15-15-36_ |
Video Card(s) Asus | ROG Strix -- RTX 3070Ti_ #OC Edition
Storage INTENSO 250GB *1, 500GB*1 | Samsung EVO 860 / 970 EVO plus| WDC WD40 |
Display(s) Alienware | AW3821DW _ 38" {3840*1600} wide - curved
Case be Quiet | DARK BASE PRO 900 --- _rev. 2 --- #Silver
Audio Device(s) Asus | ROG Throne - Qi_7.1 | LOGITECH_G560 Speaker (RGB)
Power Supply be Quiet | DARK Power PRO 12 __ 1200W *titanium
Mouse Razer | NAGA Trinity (19 buttons)
Keyboard Razer | Huntsman V2 analog | Razer Goliathus (RGB) black
VR HMD Razer | Kraken Ultimate HEADSET __7.1 THX ____| DX RACER - Gaming Leather Chair_____ VR?? is odd!
Software Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores See signature URL
this is now my 14th year playing it without a break! u know whats about i guess... hey and pls no judgement :D:kookoo:

gfgf.png

Last edited:
Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Storage 970 EVO 500GB nvme, 860 EVO 250GB SATA, Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 4TB HDDs
Case NZXT H710
Audio Device(s) Modi Multibit, Vali 2, Shortest Way 51+ - LSR 305's, Focal Clear, HD6xx, HE5xx, LCD-2 Classic
Mouse iunno whatever cheap crap logitech *clutches Xbox 360 controller security blanket*
Software Windows 10 Pro
The Memory Den is a neat-lookin place.
Fallout4 2021-07-03 02-02-01.jpg

I'm heading into Med-Tek Research.
It's a pretty epic shithole. This place is extra fucked.
Fallout4 2021-07-03 02-25-52.jpg

Really cool though. Lots of dark areas and debris. It really looks dilapidated with those busted lights and the dark spots they create. But it's also extra torn-up. As you would expect of the largest and most ghoul-infested building in the the whole region.

Fallout4 2021-07-03 02-26-34.jpg

This atmosphere is great. This style of level used to be my least favorite, the office environment. They were stuffy, bland, and repetitive. With this lighting, they all stand out to me more and I find I actually just like being in them. Darker, grittier hi-res textures help, too. Cleaned-up whatever dirt decals I couldn't replace, the crap smeared on the walls. Use ENB to bring the shadows down and murk them out, add some contrast to bring out the grittiness in the higher resolution normal maps. Where there's light you will see every detail. Past that, it quickly drops off. The AO/IL just does a great job on all of the contoured walls, doors, windows, and trim. Makes larger spaces more imposing and smaller ones more constrictive - all of the corners and overlapping edges just being soaked in this darkness. It really *feels* dark, you know? Yeah... they're SUPER stuffy now, but it feels right. They really feel like proper dungeons. Kind of just... of another world. Portals to the depths and heights of decay.

There's just something about em. They're really cool to me now. It's like I see what the level designers were going for for the first time, rather than just taking it for what it's meant as, as you often must do with Bethesda graphics. Boston as a whole is very cool. The concept is aesthetically great. Bringing in the classic Americana theming present in all of the games, but mixing much more of the retro-futurist vibe in. I didn't used to like it - I just found it kind of tacky. It's moving further away from that darker, almost more punk styling, too. But now, I think that was just the presentation. All of the bright, diverse colors on such flat images. Put some careful grit and haze on it, and you see how well the otherwise campy style juxtaposes with the urban decay of forward-racing Boston, with all of its perfectly-decimated convolutions and contortions.

Fallout4 2021-07-03 02-35-40.jpg

But the main thing to get was this:
Fallout4 2021-07-03 02-25-24.jpg

I actually came here on MacCready's final quest, but forgot this was here from a mod. It's nightvision! I can build working nightvision now, with recon sensors to track people and body-finder to rob their corpses. This character is shaping up to be a high-end killing machine.

D

Deleted member 24505

Here's what I have installed from my steam list, so I jump around quite a bit. Playing FO3 yesterday probably more today. I like to mix it up a fair bit. Have some really pretty good games, and some you'll not like probably.
Show your lists if you like
DSC_0078.JPG

System Name serenity now/Faithul Eight
Processor Amd 2400g/Amd 3800x
Motherboard Asrock ab350m Pro 4/Asrock x570 Taichi
Cooling CM Masterair G100M/Wraith
Memory G.skill 2x4gb 3200/2x16 gb 3600 G.skill
Video Card(s) igpu vega 11/3070 oc Palit
Storage Apacer pcie ssd 240 gb/Adata 512gb nvme
Display(s) 50" LG 4k hdr
Case scratch build
Power Supply inter tech 650w 80+bronze/850 phantex pro
Software Ubuntu bionic beaver 18.04 lts/W10
The Memory Den is a neat-lookin place.
View attachment 206422
I'm heading into Med-Tek Research.
It's a pretty epic shithole. This place is extra fucked.
View attachment 206423

Really cool though. Lots of dark areas and debris. It really looks dilapidated with those busted lights and the dark spots they create. But it's also extra torn-up. As you would expect of the largest and most ghoul-infested building in the the whole region.

View attachment 206424

This atmosphere is great. This style of level used to be my least favorite, the office environment. They were stuffy, bland, and repetitive. With this lighting, they all stand out to me more and I find I actually just like being in them. Darker, grittier hi-res textures help, too. Cleaned-up whatever dirt decals I couldn't replace, the crap smeared on the walls. Use ENB to bring the shadows down and murk them out, add some contrast to bring out the grittiness in the higher resolution normal maps. Where there's light you will see every detail. Past that, it quickly drops off. The AO/IL just does a great job on all of the contoured walls, doors, windows, and trim. Makes larger spaces more imposing and smaller ones more constrictive - all of the corners and overlapping edges just being soaked in this darkness. It really *feels* dark, you know? Yeah... they're SUPER stuffy now, but it feels right. They really feel like proper dungeons. Kind of just... of another world. Portals to the depths and heights of decay.

There's just something about em. They're really cool to me now. It's like I see what the level designers were going for for the first time, rather than just taking it for what it's meant as, as you often must do with Bethesda graphics. Boston as a whole is very cool. The concept is aesthetically great. Bringing in the classic Americana theming present in all of the games, but mixing much more of the retro-futurist vibe in. I didn't used to like it - I just found it kind of tacky. It's moving further away from that darker, almost more punk styling, too. But now, I think that was just the presentation. All of the bright, diverse colors on such flat images. Put some careful grit and haze on it, and you see how well the otherwise campy style juxtaposes with the urban decay of forward-racing Boston, with all of its perfectly-decimated convolutions and contortions.

View attachment 206430

But the main thing to get was this:
View attachment 206427
I actually came here on MacCready's final quest, but forgot this was here from a mod. It's nightvision! I can build working nightvision now, with recon sensors to track people and body-finder to rob their corpses. This character is shaping up to be a high-end killing machine.
Adjust Your gamma and be happy :D dude, i'm done downloading and enhancing :pimp::toast:

System Name Red Radiance l under construction
Processor 5800x
Motherboard x470 taichi
Cooling stock wrath
Memory TridentZ Neo rgb 3600mhz (2x8 kit)
Video Card(s) Sapphire Vega 64 nitro+
Storage 970 evo nvme
Display(s) lc27g75tq
Case tt core x5 tge
Audio Device(s) sennheiser's pc323d usb soundcard
Power Supply corsair AX860i
Mouse roccat burst pro
Keyboard roccat ryos mk fx
Software windows 10
System Name Gaming rig
Processor Intel i7 7700K at 4.4GHZ
Motherboard Asrock Z270M-ITX/AC
Cooling Cryorig H7
Memory Crappy 16GB memory
Video Card(s) Zotac 3060ti undervolted at .850mv
Storage WD m2 Sata SSD + WD 10TB HD
Display(s) 27 inch LG 1440p 144hz + 27 inch Lenovo Thinkvision 1440p 60hz
Case Thermaltake Versa H18
Audio Device(s) Klipsch Promedia 2.1 speakers
Power Supply EVGA 600W
Mouse Coolermaster MM711
Keyboard Steelseries Merc Stealth
Here's what I have installed from my steam list, so I jump around quite a bit. Playing FO3 yesterday probably more today. I like to mix it up a fair bit. Have some really pretty good games, and some you'll not like probably.
Show your lists if you like
View attachment 206432
Hey Honestly that list looks great! I've played a lot of those games and they are real good. Based on some of the RPGs you have, you should try Underrail. Its really good and will remind you of Fallout 1 & 2, but has its own style. Its really build dependant so if you go in blind, you will probably end up restarting once you find out what works and what doesn't work combat wise.

Bought a shedload of games on sale from GOG and Steam. Very glad I have the WD Black 8TB HDD properly installed for PC games. No partitions either.

GOG: Flashback; F.E.A.R.: Platinum; JUDGE DREDD: Dredd vs. Death; Of Orcs and Men; Rollercoaster Tycoon: Deluxe Edition; THE SABOTEUR; STAR TREK: 25th Anniversary; STAR TREK: Starfleet Academy; THE SURGE: Augmented Edition; WING COMMANDER: Academy; WING COMMANDER: Armada; Zombie Night Terror.

Steam: BAYONETTA; BORDERLANDS: Game of the Year - Enhanced Edition; CHRONO TRIGGER; DiRT 4 + 1 DLC; DISTANCE; DOOM Cubed + DLC (Not BFG Edition!); FABLE: Anniversary Edition; Graveyard Keeper + DLCs; HARD RESET REDUX; LEGO DC Super-Villains: Deluxe Edition; MAD MAX; METAL GEAR RISING REVENGEANCE; NEED FOR SPEED (2016): Deluxe Edition; PAYDAY: The Heist; REDOUT: Enhanced Edition + DLCs; RISEN 2: Dark Waters - Gold Edition; Serial Cleaner; SHENMUE III; STAR WARS: The Force Unleashed II; XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Complete Edition; YAKUZA 3 Remastered; YAKUZA 4 Remastered; YAKUZA 5 Remastered.

Received Absolute Drift, ARMA 1: Whatever Edition, and Shadowrun Trilogy free on GOG. Nice!

A lot of series near completion regarding having them, others only the most current aren't purchased because of the price, and others are waiting impatiently on the Wishlists. Thankfully not a lot of duplicates this time from both places. THE BACKLOG EXPANDS!
I will give you all the likes just because you mentioned MGS: Revengence, one of the best action hack and slash games from platinum games.
WE WANT A SEQUEL KONAMI !!!!!

#Fuck_Konami

Processor 9600k
Motherboard MSI Z390I Gaming EDGE AC
Cooling Scythe Mugen 5
Memory 32GB of G.Skill Ripjaws V 3600MHz CL16
Video Card(s) MSI 3080 Ventus OC
Storage 2x Intel 660p 1TB
Display(s) Acer CG437KP
Case Streacom BC1 mini
Audio Device(s) Topping MX3
Power Supply Corsair RM750
Mouse R.A.T. DWS
Keyboard HAVIT KB487L / AKKO 3098 / Logitech G19
VR HMD HTC Vive
Benchmark Scores What's a "benchmark"?
Having more free time lately and some decent hardware (3080 and a 4k 120Hz screen) I obviously strive to play only the finest and most demanding titles, so the most obvious choices are Kingdom (https://www.kingdomthegame.com/kingdom-classic) and Fallout 1 and 2. Also Monobot, brings me back to the Abe's Oddysee days.
Seriously, if you like minimalist games which seem simplistic but turn out to be unusually engaging I can't recommend Kingdom enough.

Titanfall 2 is a lot of fun, but I still fall over on the Parkour :(
Great looking game too.
View attachment 206316
Titanfall 2 is so good, but oh man the multiplayer is crazy fun, its still has a healthy player base today after the steam release resurgence, dont sleep on the multiplayer, its very sweaty, but once you get the hang of it its so much fun

Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Case NZXT H710
Software Windows 10 Pro
Adjust Your gamma and be happy :D dude, i'm done downloading and enhancing :pimp::toast:
See... the problem with that is that in the vanilla game, when you adjust the gamma slider... it doesn't give you nightvision. Huge oversight on their part, if you ask me.

Processor Ryzen 5 5600X
Storage WD Black 500GB NVMe 250Gb Samsung SSD, OCZ 500Gb SSD WD M.2 500Gb, plus three spinners up to 1.5Tb
Mouse Corsair M65 Pro
SOTTR is still one of the most screenshotable (new word) games around.
sottr (2) (Medium).jpg sottr (1) (Medium).jpg

Processor Ryzen 5700x
Motherboard MSI B350 Gaming Pro Carbon
Cooling be quiet dark rock pro 3
Memory GSKill Aegis 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16
Video Card(s) PowerColor Radeon RX 7800 XT Hellhound 16GB GDDR6 256-bit
Storage Seagate Barracuda SATA-II 1TB , HyperX Savage 240GB SATA 3
Display(s) Benq EX2780Q
Case Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900
Audio Device(s) Sound BlasterX G6
Power Supply Seasonic prime TX-650
Mouse Marvo Scorpion G981
Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Elite - Yellow Switch
Software Windows 10 Pro
SOTTR is still one of the most screenshotable (new word) games around.
I very much agree and Village.

20210704163421_1.jpg

I think that's a painting of a pregnant woman. After a few minutes, as you progress and you must return to the hallway, one of the strings breaks, the painting will dangle by one string, and the woman in the painting neck is slightly bent, it makes it look like the woman hanged herself

Playing it at medium difficulty nothing in the game can kill you, never died not even once, but the atmosphere and small details make this a masterpiece. And the story, dude....the story is 100x more amazing than Valhalla.
It's a movie, buts it's scary, but it has shootting, but it looks amazing, but it has weapon upgrades and rpg elements. Resident Evil Village is game of the year!

Chloefile

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
Motherboard Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite
Cooling Custom loop (CPU+GPU, 240 & 120 rads)
Memory 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury @ DDR4-3466
Video Card(s) PowerColor RX 6700 XT Fighter
Storage ~4TB SSD + 6TB HDD
Display(s) Acer 27" 4K120 IPS + Lenovo 32" 4K60 IPS
Case Fractal Design Define Mini C
Audio Device(s) Asus TUF H3 Wireless
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse Logitech MX518 Legendary
Keyboard Roccat Vulcan 121 AIMO
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores It runs Crysis remastered at 4K
Put ur thumbs up, I'll try to speedrun RE3 Remake. My last one wast about ~1:07, I'll try to go for 1:05..

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
System Name Black MC in Tokyo
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Asrock B450M-HDV
Cooling Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2
Memory 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury 3400mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 6950XT Speedster MERC 319
Storage Kingston A400 240GB | WD Black SN750 2TB |WD Blue 1TB x 2 | Toshiba P300 2TB | Seagate Expansion 8TB
Display(s) Samsung U32J590U 4K + BenQ GL2450HT 1080p
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) Line6 UX1 + some headphones, Nektar SE61 keyboard
Power Supply Corsair RM850x v3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 1.0 TKL Brown
VR HMD Acer Mixed Reality Headset
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Rimworld 4K ready!
Rimworld's getting a new expansion! It introduces ... religions, I guess? Sounds cool.

Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Cooling Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE
Memory 2x16 GB Crucial Ballistix 3600 CL16 Rev E @ 3800 CL16
Video Card(s) RTX3080 Ti FE
Storage SX8200 Pro 1 TB, Plextor M6Pro 256 GB, WD Blue 2TB
Display(s) LG 34GN850P-B
Case SilverStone Primera PM01 RGB
Audio Device(s) SoundBlaster G6 | Fidelio X2 | Sennheiser 6XX
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 750W
Mouse Endgame Gear XM1R
Keyboard Wooting Two HE
Yakuza Like A Dragon. Chapters 6 now, fun times continued.

Processor Ryzen 5 5600X
Mouse Corsair M65 Pro
Put ur thumbs up, I'll try to speedrun RE3 Remake. My last one wast about ~1:07, I'll try to go for 1:05..
...and then put the speedrun on YouTube, so we can all enjoy it!