• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

What are you playing?

System Name Shizuka
Processor Intel Core i5 10400F
Motherboard Gigabyte B460M Aorus Pro
Cooling Scythe Choten
Memory 2x8GB G.Skill Aegis 2666 MHz
Video Card(s) PowerColor Red Dragon V2 RX 580 8GB ~100 watts in Wattman
Storage 512GB WD Blue + 256GB WD Green + 4TH Toshiba X300
Display(s) BenQ BL2420PT
Case Cooler Master Silencio S400
Audio Device(s) Topping D10 + AIWA NSX-V70
Power Supply Chieftec A90 550W (GDP-550C)
Mouse Steel Series Rival 100
Keyboard Hama SL 570
Software Windows 10 Enterprise
UT2004 another bombing run match:
Unreal Tournament 2004_2021.11.28-04.56.png

Red team lost 0-10. They wanted head-to-head in DM-Idoma, well:

They got their asses capped:
Unreal Tournament 2004_2021.11.28-05.20.png

Processor Ryzen 5700x
Motherboard MSI B350 Gaming Pro Carbon
Cooling be quiet dark rock pro 3
Memory GSKill Aegis 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16
Video Card(s) PowerColor Radeon RX 7800 XT Hellhound 16GB GDDR6 256-bit
Storage Seagate Barracuda SATA-II 1TB , HyperX Savage 240GB SATA 3
Display(s) Benq EX2780Q
Case Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900
Audio Device(s) Sound BlasterX G6
Power Supply Seasonic prime TX-650
Mouse Marvo Scorpion G981
Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Elite - Yellow Switch
Software Windows 10 Pro
Ferrari 812 Superfast

2.jpg

3.jpg

This could have been CoD Vanguard or similar. Considering how expensive this game is, I keep coming back to it, in absence of anything else that I couldn't have afforded because of this.

It's strange and a bit funny. Looking at what people play around the TPU community, most of you guys don't show off the latest triple AAA. Instead some old stuff. Funny cuz the majority of you have super specs computers more than capable

I have gone old school again with a Super Metroid mod called Ascent;
SM-Ascent112_00005.jpg

SM-Ascent112_00006.jpg

SM-Ascent112_00008.jpg

It can be found at RomHacking.Net;
Or at Metroid Construction;

Fair warning, this a full make-over of Super Metroid and requires a lot of exploration to advance. You'll need to make some time and brush up on your SM skills for this one. Aside from that it's a lot of fun and without dropping spoilers, the new challenges and altered enemies/boss will test your skills, but still a ton of fun!

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
Ferrari 812 Superfast

View attachment 226944

View attachment 226945

This could have been CoD Vanguard or similar. Considering how expensive this game is, I keep coming back to it, in absence of anything else that I couldn't have afforded because of this.

It's strange and a bit funny. Looking at what people play around the TPU community, most of you guys don't show off the latest triple AAA. Instead some old stuff. Funny cuz the majority of you have super specs computers more than capable

The latest triple A is just so godawful, I'm staying away most of the time. You just know you're going to lose money and hours you never get back, but damn well wished you did. It happens every time. Its like starting on that 'great book' that you just can't get into. That one time you do muster the courage to go the end no matter what, you'll eventually find yourself at the last page saying 'I god damn knew it'.

It sounds like old fart, but honestly, mechanically the best games and concepts have already been made. And the simplification you see in later, similar games doesn't always help to increase the fun factor. Lots of challenges with 'the mundane' things in games are just simply overwritten with flashy buttons telling you exactly what to click when, or automated for your entirely. So games go stale faster even if they do roughly the same thing, but 'better'. Better isn't really always a benefit. Some things need to take effort.

Its the same with the difficulty level in games. Nine out of ten times, newer games don't offer anything new on higher difficulty. They just increase the numbers, same trick but now it just feels less fair. Only ever so rarely will you find actually new AI or the AI expanding on what it can do. And those are precisely the aspects that indie devs dó see and focus effort on. Replay value. They're not thinking about their next yearly installment.

Processor Ryzen 5 5700x
Motherboard B550 Elite
Cooling Thermalright Perless Assassin 120 SE
Memory 32GB Fury Beast DDR4 3200Mhz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 3060 ti gaming oc pro
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1TB, WD SN850x 1TB, plus some random HDDs
Display(s) LG 27gp850 1440p 165Hz 27''
Case Lian Li Lancool II performance
Power Supply MSI 750w
Mouse G502

we are all waiting a year or two on the latest AAA games untill the actually fix them :D:D

System Name I don't name my systems.
Processor i3-12100F 'power limit removed/-130mV undervolt'
Motherboard Asus Prime B660-PLUS D4
Cooling ID-Cooling SE 224 XT ARGB V3 'CPU', 4x Be Quiet! Light Wings + 2x Arctic P12 black case fans.
Memory 4x8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz
Video Card(s) Asus TuF V2 RTX 3060 Ti @1920 MHz Core/950mV Undervolt
Storage 4 TB WD Red, 1 TB Silicon Power A55 Sata, 1 TB Kingston A2000 NVMe, 256 GB Adata Spectrix s40g NVMe
Display(s) 29" 2560x1080 75 Hz / LG 29WK600-W
Case Be Quiet! Pure Base 500 FX Black
Audio Device(s) Onboard + Hama uRage SoundZ 900+USB DAC
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM 500W 80+ Gold
Mouse Canyon Puncher GM-20
Keyboard SPC Gear GK630K Tournament 'Kailh Brown'
Software Windows 10 Pro
The latest triple A is just so godawful, I'm staying away most of the time. You just know you're going to lose money and hours you never get back, but damn well wished you did. It happens every time. Its like starting on that 'great book' that you just can't get into. That one time you do muster the courage to go the end no matter what, you'll eventually find yourself at the last page saying 'I god damn knew it'.

It sounds like old fart, but honestly, mechanically the best games and concepts have already been made. And the simplification you see in later, similar games doesn't always help to increase the fun factor. Lots of challenges with 'the mundane' things in games are just simply overwritten with flashy buttons telling you exactly what to click when, or automated for your entirely. So games go stale faster even if they do roughly the same thing, but 'better'. Better isn't really always a benefit. Some things need to take effort.

Its the same with the difficulty level in games. Nine out of ten times, newer games don't offer anything new on higher difficulty. They just increase the numbers, same trick but now it just feels less fair. Only ever so rarely will you find actually new AI or the AI expanding on what it can do. And those are precisely the aspects that indie devs dó see and focus effort on. Replay value. They're not thinking about their next yearly installment.

Yea tbh just because a game is rated as AAA doesn't mean anything nowadays, this year I barely played any new relase and even those weren't AAA really. 'Like the only true AAA I played this year was HZD and thats not exactly a new game'
I do have a few AAA game on my backlog but they are years old that I'm yet to play cause I always end up playing other type/lower tier games instead.
Most of my backlog games are like 3-10 years old and that does not bother me at all, can easily have fun with those.

Funnily enough my personal game of the years are almost never AAA games either. 'stuff like Hellblade/Plague Tale/Kena'

That being said there is 1 thing that sometimes make me wonder and ask a similar question as Cvrk.
For example when ppl own a fairly high end system and all they do is play games that you can play on a Vega integrated like LoL/Rocket League and stuff like that and no they aint into benchmarking/work related things either or anything thats demanding on the system.
I have a friend like that and I just can't help it but feel bad for such a wasted hardware potential but ofc its not my money/decision I just simply wonder.:oops:

Last edited:
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Mouse XTRFY M42
Software W10 x64
That being said there is 1 thing that sometimes make me wonder and ask a similar question as Cvrk.
For example when ppl own a fairly high end system
Materialism. Its 100% emotion and 0% sense.

I fall for it too... but then I try to reconsider. Get rational about my buying plans and read the numbers for what they really are. Is 30% more FPS going to make your gaming? It hardly ever does. Are 4x the number of pixels in your face going to make for better games? It never really does.

But a large number of gamers on PC are also just PC / tech enthusiasts, and yes, there is fun in seeing higher numbers... until you figure out its like the aforementioned higher difficulty in gaming. Its just a higher number. Still, the other urges are there, under the surface. Money burning in your pocket, hard earned and seeking a purpose in your mind, even if that, again, is 100% emotion and 0% sense. Consumerism at its finest...

Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Cooling Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE
Memory 2x16 GB Crucial Ballistix 3600 CL16 Rev E @ 3800 CL16
Video Card(s) RTX3080 Ti FE
Storage SX8200 Pro 1 TB, Plextor M6Pro 256 GB, WD Blue 2TB
Display(s) LG 34GN850P-B
Case SilverStone Primera PM01 RGB
Audio Device(s) SoundBlaster G6 | Fidelio X2 | Sennheiser 6XX
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 750W
Mouse Endgame Gear XM1R
Keyboard Wooting Two HE
we are all waiting a year or two on the latest AAA games untill the actually fix them :D:D
AAA games are no longer definition of "quality" game. If anything you can get better quality of final product from indie studio or first party (AAAA) game produced by MS or Sony.

System Name I don't name my systems.
Processor i3-12100F 'power limit removed/-130mV undervolt'
Motherboard Asus Prime B660-PLUS D4
Cooling ID-Cooling SE 224 XT ARGB V3 'CPU', 4x Be Quiet! Light Wings + 2x Arctic P12 black case fans.
Memory 4x8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz
Video Card(s) Asus TuF V2 RTX 3060 Ti @1920 MHz Core/950mV Undervolt
Storage 4 TB WD Red, 1 TB Silicon Power A55 Sata, 1 TB Kingston A2000 NVMe, 256 GB Adata Spectrix s40g NVMe
Display(s) 29" 2560x1080 75 Hz / LG 29WK600-W
Case Be Quiet! Pure Base 500 FX Black
Audio Device(s) Onboard + Hama uRage SoundZ 900+USB DAC
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM 500W 80+ Gold
Mouse Canyon Puncher GM-20
Keyboard SPC Gear GK630K Tournament 'Kailh Brown'
Software Windows 10 Pro
Materialism. Its 100% emotion and 0% sense.

I fall for it too... but then I try to reconsider. Get rational about my buying plans and read the numbers for what they really are. Is 30% more FPS going to make your gaming? It hardly ever does. Are 4x the number of pixels in your face going to make for better games? It never really does.

But a large number of gamers on PC are also just PC / tech enthusiasts, and yes, there is fun in seeing higher numbers... until you figure out its like the aforementioned higher difficulty in gaming. Its just a higher number. Still, the other urges are there, under the surface. Money burning in your pocket, hard earned and seeking a purpose in your mind, even if that, again, is 100% emotion and 0% sense. Consumerism at its finest...

Yea that sounds about right and also what I'm trying to do when deciding on a upgrade.
As long as my current given hardware is capable of playing the games I'm interested in and with settings/performance enough for my standards then there is no real point in upgrading/wasting money but yes sometimes its hard to resist.

I did that mistake in the past, bought a new GPU only to go back and play the very same game I was playing just fine with my previous card. :laugh: 'and the card I bought even died on me after 1 year with no warranty left on it so well done young me'

This is pretty much why I'm not into the high end market other than financial reasons, it is simply wasted on me cause my casual gaming does not require that kind of hardware.
Currently I feel very comfortable with my 1070 and if it doesn't die on me I plan on using it for a good while since it seems to be enough for the games I play or plan to play. 'Lost Ark might needs a new CPU tho with better IPC but thats not too expensive at least'

Anyway a little on topic too.
I did start playing Jedi Fallen Order and at first I picked Jedi Master difficulty but yeah after the first planet I droped it down to Knight, Master was a bit too punishing for my taste with the timings and incoming damage. 'got my ass handed to me so to say:oops:'

System Name Ryzen Monster
Processor Ryzen 5 5600X
Motherboard Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VII WiFi
Cooling Corsair H100i RGB Platinum
Memory Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (4x8GB) 3200Mhz CMW16GX4M2C3200C16
Video Card(s) Asus ROG Strix RX5700XT OC 8Gb
Storage WD Black 500GB NVMe 250Gb Samsung SSD, OCZ 500Gb SSD WD M.2 500Gb, plus three spinners up to 1.5Tb
Display(s) LG 32GK650F-B 32" UltraGear™ QHD
Case Cooler Master Storm Trooper
Audio Device(s) Supreme FX on board
Power Supply Corsair RM850X full modular
Mouse Corsair M65 Pro
Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB Silent
VR HMD Headphones Logitech G533 wireless
Software Windows 11 Start 11
Benchmark Scores 3DMark Time Spy 4532 (9258 March 2021, 9399 July 2021)
Ferrari 812 Superfast

View attachment 226944

View attachment 226945

The first pic looks like Forza Horizon 3, but it's probably FH5, no?

D

Deleted member 215115

Games are so bad nowadays that I might have to play Cyberpunk for the 7th time. I'm really trying to enjoy fallen order but the game has some mechanics that I hate with a passion. What else...FH5 is boring at best just like 3 and 4 before it. Far Cry 6 doesn't spark any interest whatsoever. Stopped playing Village mid-way through when I got stuck at something and couldn't be bothered to play again. GTA trilogy is a joke. 30 fps in Star Citizen. Saw the huge discount for Doom Eternal and could have bought it for just 15 EUR but I still need to finish 2016 if I ever feel like playing that again.

Good thing I bought a 3090 to "play all the games"...

Dying Light 2 can't come soon enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Processor Ryzen 5 5700x
Motherboard B550 Elite
Cooling Thermalright Perless Assassin 120 SE
Memory 32GB Fury Beast DDR4 3200Mhz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 3060 ti gaming oc pro
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1TB, WD SN850x 1TB, plus some random HDDs
Display(s) LG 27gp850 1440p 165Hz 27''
Case Lian Li Lancool II performance
Power Supply MSI 750w
Mouse G502
I think we buy the hardware the same way people pre ordered BF2042, hoping next games coming out are actually worth playing. It's not unreasonable.
But if they aren't worth it there is no need to force me to play it just because i spent money on the newest hardware. Fun should come first. There's lots of talk about this, AAA seems to be having a general problem with quality, it's a general opinion everywhere.

Processor Ryzen 5700x
Motherboard MSI B350 Gaming Pro Carbon
Cooling be quiet dark rock pro 3
Memory GSKill Aegis 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16
Video Card(s) PowerColor Radeon RX 7800 XT Hellhound 16GB GDDR6 256-bit
Storage Seagate Barracuda SATA-II 1TB , HyperX Savage 240GB SATA 3
Display(s) Benq EX2780Q
Case Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900
Audio Device(s) Sound BlasterX G6
Power Supply Seasonic prime TX-650
Mouse Marvo Scorpion G981
Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Elite - Yellow Switch
Software Windows 10 Pro
@Splinterdog Does it? Yes, Forza 5. The most expensive games I have ever purchased in 20 years of gaming.

Destiny 2 Legendary Edition with all the dlc's right now is on sale. I read it has about 20 hours of co-op campaign with cutscenes etc. Is it worth it?

Processor AMD 5800X
Motherboard MSI MPG B550 GAMING EDGE WIFI
Cooling Water Cooler SilverStone PF360-ARGB
Memory HyperX Fury, 32GB (4x8GB), 3600MHz, DDR4, CL17, HX436C17FB3K4/32
Video Card(s) RX 6800 XT Sapphire Nitro+ OC
Display(s) Acer Predator X34 34"
Power Supply Sharkoon 850W, 80 Plus Gold, SilentStorm CoolZero
Software Windows 11 21H2 Build 22000.318
Games are so bad nowadays that I might have to play Cyberpunk for the 7th time. I'm really trying to enjoy fallen order but the game has some mechanics that I hate with a passion. What else...FH5 is boring at best just like 3 and 4 before it. Far Cry 6 doesn't spark any interest whatsoever. Stopped playing Village mid-way through when I got stuck at something and couldn't be bothered to play again. GTA trilogy is a joke. 30 fps in Star Citizen. Saw the huge discount for Doom Eternal and could have bought it for just 15 EUR but I still need to finish 2016 if I ever feel like playing that again.

I feel you. The market has so many disappointing fps/rpg games filled with shitty dlcs/season pass that I went back to anno 1800 and total war three kingdoms.
You could try metro exodus awesome game play, graphics and story.
Everything a true master race gamer deservers :)

D

Deleted member 215115

I feel you. The market has so many disappointing fps/rpg games filled with shitty dlcs/season pass that I went back to anno 1800 and total war three kingdoms.
Thanks. Already played Metro Exodus a few times with a bad taste in my mouth because of their exclusivity deal. It's an ok game that I'll never own.

Mouse XTRFY M42
Software W10 x64

Maybe I can inspire you :) Shame to see 3090 go to waste like that :D

Reinstall something ancient and mod it! How about a bit of STALKER? There are some pretty neat, pretty much bug free total conversions for it.
Black Mesa?
Valheim?

I'd totally advise you to explore new/different games than 1st/3rd person action. If you like building... Space Engineers can make hardware go sweaty, especially cpu, its minecraft in space with a half decent physics engine. There are lots of cool blends to be found. 4X, strategy and isometric stuff is also extremely well populated. Total War Warhammer is an absolute joy and the amount of content is mental - they're also throwing those (1 & 2) on sale because the last installment is coming Q1 2022. Riftbreaker is another recent I can recommend. Top-down action / base defense and building.

Last edited:
System Name Nebulon-B Mk. 4
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard MSi PRO B650M-A WiFi
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock 4
Memory 2x 24 GB Corsair Vengeance EXPO DDR5-6000
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 7800 XT
Storage 2 TB Corsair MP600 GS, 2 TB Corsair MP600 R2, 4 + 8 TB Seagate Barracuda 3.5"
Display(s) Dell S3422DWG, 7" Waveshare touchscreen
Case Kolink Citadel Mesh black
Power Supply Seasonic Prime GX-750
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2S
Keyboard Logitech G413 SE
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 single-core: 1,800, multi-core: 18,000. Superposition 1080p Extreme: 9,900.
Just finished Mass Effect Legendary Edition, now onto ME 2. The problem is, when I play it, I want to finish at least the mission that I've started and leave the game with Shepard back on the ship. I don't really have time for this on weekdays, so naturally, I don't work overtime - I need the weekend to play :p (and to be with the missus of course).

With that said, I still want to play something after a long night at work. Does anybody have any suggestions?
What I'm looking for is any indie game, sim, empire builder, or anything with a calm atmosphere that I could play for 30-60 minutes a day and stop at any time without worrying that I fall asleep before I could finish the thing that I've started. Something that doesn't take my focus away from ME, but gives me a bit of fun before bedtime.

Couldn't agree more. Although, it left a bitter aftertaste in my mouth, but only because it ended too soon. :ohwell:

Mouse XTRFY M42
Software W10 x64
Just finished Mass Effect Legendary Edition, now onto ME 2. The problem is, when I play it, I want to finish at least the mission that I've started and leave the game with Shepard back on the ship. I don't really have time for this on weekdays, so naturally, I don't work overtime - I need the weekend to play :p (and to be with the missus of course).

With that said, I still want to play something after a long night at work. Does anybody have any suggestions?
What I'm looking for is any indie game, sim, empire builder, or anything with a calm atmosphere that I could play for 30-60 minutes a day and stop at any time without worrying that I fall asleep before I could finish the thing that I've started. Something that doesn't take my focus away from ME, but gives me a bit of fun before bedtime.

Couldn't agree more. Although, it left a bitter aftertaste in my mouth, but only because it ended too soon. :ohwell:

Good luck sticking within your 60 minute window ;)

Riftbreaker also applies... perhaps even better, because you can do Survival with a set time limit. But that's not quite as relaxing :D

Storage 2 TB Corsair MP600 GS, 2 TB Corsair MP600 R2, 4 + 8 TB Seagate Barracuda 3.5"
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 single-core: 1,800, multi-core: 18,000. Superposition 1080p Extreme: 9,900.

Good luck sticking within your 60 minute window ;)
It looks cool. And it's on discount on Steam! It might be just what I need. :D

Btw, I don't necessarily need something that I can finish in 60 minutes - just something that I can save and put down at any time without the urge to finish the mission that I've started. :)

Cities: Skylines would also be great if my city hadn't grown so big that even I can't figure it out anymore. :laugh:

Mouse XTRFY M42
Software W10 x64
It looks cool. And it's on discount on Steam! It might be just what I need. :D

Btw, I don't necessarily need something that I can finish in 60 minutes - just something that I can save and put down at any time without the urge to finish the mission that I've started. :)
Get it on some discount... it was already free on EGS some time ago. The base game that is. I really like it, even if I've seen all it has to offer, the whole building and planning stuff is great. You can also adjust your own difficulty by playing around with game conditions and the faction abilities you can choose. There's a lot of 'cheating' possible without breaking the experience. The game doesn't want you to play the hard way, but you can. And yes, save anytime, continue anywhere.

Expansions: DONT buy below/beyond, it will kill your experience. But the others are good, terraforming adds a nice immersive touch.

System Name Merc v8
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670 Gaming X AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 with Arctic fans
Memory 2x16GB G.Skill Flare X F5-6000
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 3070 VENTUS 3X PLUS
Storage Solidigm P44 1TB, &2TB, Crucial MX500 2TB
Display(s) LG UltraGear 34GP950G-B
Case Caselabs Mercury S8
Audio Device(s) Some Schiit with Edifier S351DB
Power Supply Seasonic TX-750
Mouse Logitech G600
Keyboard Epomaker TH80 SE (Silent Red switches)
Software W11Pro
I finally have enough room to get shot by the Combine in Half-Life Alyx, and Sosigs in H3VR.

Still have to play Days Gone, and Guardians of the Galaxy (thx to steam sale).

Processor AMD 5800X
Motherboard MSI MPG B550 GAMING EDGE WIFI
Cooling Water Cooler SilverStone PF360-ARGB
Memory HyperX Fury, 32GB (4x8GB), 3600MHz, DDR4, CL17, HX436C17FB3K4/32
Video Card(s) RX 6800 XT Sapphire Nitro+ OC
Display(s) Acer Predator X34 34"
Power Supply Sharkoon 850W, 80 Plus Gold, SilentStorm CoolZero
Software Windows 11 21H2 Build 22000.318

Have you played anno 1800, one game can last hundred of hours, but you can play PVE, PVP.

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
System Name Black MC in Tokyo
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Asrock B450M-HDV
Cooling Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2
Memory 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury 3400mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 6950XT Speedster MERC 319
Storage Kingston A400 240GB | WD Black SN750 2TB |WD Blue 1TB x 2 | Toshiba P300 2TB | Seagate Expansion 8TB
Display(s) Samsung U32J590U 4K + BenQ GL2450HT 1080p
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) Line6 UX1 + some headphones, Nektar SE61 keyboard
Power Supply Corsair RM850x v3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 1.0 TKL Brown
VR HMD Acer Mixed Reality Headset
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Rimworld 4K ready!
System Name Ryzen Monster
Processor Ryzen 5 5600X
Motherboard Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VII WiFi
Cooling Corsair H100i RGB Platinum
Memory Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (4x8GB) 3200Mhz CMW16GX4M2C3200C16
Video Card(s) Asus ROG Strix RX5700XT OC 8Gb
Storage WD Black 500GB NVMe 250Gb Samsung SSD, OCZ 500Gb SSD WD M.2 500Gb, plus three spinners up to 1.5Tb
Display(s) LG 32GK650F-B 32" UltraGear™ QHD
Case Cooler Master Storm Trooper
Audio Device(s) Supreme FX on board
Power Supply Corsair RM850X full modular
Mouse Corsair M65 Pro
Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB Silent
VR HMD Headphones Logitech G533 wireless
Software Windows 11 Start 11
Benchmark Scores 3DMark Time Spy 4532 (9258 March 2021, 9399 July 2021)
Talking of Days Gone, I finally managed to escape a major horde, the one in the mine, similar to this one. This is a very polished game, but those hordes are damn challenging.
days-gone.jpg

The bike is nicely tuned up now :
days-gone-bike.jpg

Last edited:
Software Windows 10 Pro
Have you played anno 1800, one game can last hundred of hours, but you can play PVE, PVP.
Not yet. Anno games have always been on my "should try it one day" list, though. :)