• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

What are you playing?

System Name White Shark
Processor 5600x
Motherboard MSI B550 Tomahawk
Cooling Noctua U12A Chromax
Memory Crucial Ballistix 16GB (8GBx2) CL16 3200 MHz
Video Card(s) RTX 3080 12gb Asus TUF OC
Storage Samsung 980 Pro 1TB OS / 860 EVO 500 GB /860 EVO 1TB/ Seagate 1TB
Display(s) LG 34GP83A-B 3440x1440p 144hz nano-ips ultrawide
Case Phanteks P500A (White/Black)
Audio Device(s) HyperX Cloud Alpha Wireless
Power Supply Seasonic 850FX focus gold 80plus
Mouse HyperX Pulsefire Haste
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Origins Core - Tenkeyless
Software W10
This gets me hyped for more and more adventure :rockout::rockout::peace::peace::D:D:D:D
AC odyssey is gonna give me more and more hehehehe

fdfdfsfsdf.jpg
fdfsfsfsf.jpg

let-the-fun-441qbn.jpg

Dead Space is another game that scared the s**t out of me. I got it free on Uplay or Origin, I can't remember. Then I deleted it because those creatures with the long pointy arms just freaked me out.
Back to Solitaire then.
Dead Space 1 was amazing, scary yes but .... not that scary.
i remember Resident Evil 7 biohazard demo, it made me sh$%& in my pants and leave a trail from my chair to the bathroom, then after i cleaned myself i came back and uninstalled the demo.
although i told that story here already .... i have to advise people to be prepare just in case they try that one

how did I miss Unity,this is Arkham Knight case all over again.Got bad press initially cause of technical issues,but it's a really good game.Good old type of AC with a beautiful setting.
Could be a benchmark for new GPUs too the way it looks.

I got the AC unity from the bundle with AC odyssey definitely need to try it after im done

Last edited:

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Louisiana -Laissez les bons temps rouler!
System Name Bayou Phantom
Processor Core i7-8700k 4.4Ghz @ 1.18v
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) HP 27q 27" IPS @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/Titanium front -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)
Ok, went back to the Outer Worlds. Apparently I missed some possible outcomes and quests when a little mistake 2/3 of the way through had me in combat with everyone in Byzantium. That killed several quest givers, caused me to forget another quest, and had everyone who saw me there from then on acting hostile and attacking...so many civilians dead. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F
Cooling Dark Rock 4, 3x Corsair ML140 front intake, 1x rear exhaust
Memory 2x8GB TridentZ RGB [3600Mhz CL16]
Video Card(s) EVGA 3060ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Storage 970 EVO 500GB nvme, 860 EVO 250GB SATA, Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 4TB HDDs
Display(s) 27" MSI G27C4 FHD 165hz
Case NZXT H710
Audio Device(s) Modi Multibit, Vali 2, Shortest Way 51+ - LSR 305's, Focal Clear, HD6xx, HE5xx, LCD-2 Classic
Power Supply Corsair RM650x v2
Mouse iunno whatever cheap crap logitech *clutches Xbox 360 controller security blanket*
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores ask your mother
Feel like I'm losing my mind with Metro Exodus. I'm starting to think they went around changing little things just to mess with me! I've always pretty much combed through the whole game every time I've played through it... which would be at least a dozen times. I go through all of the places. I get all of the bad guys. I rough-up the not-bad ones. I do all of the things. I know the stealth passages like the back of my hand. I don't think there's a single item in the game I haven't found, including the letters. So why now, am I finding things in different places and different enemy behavior/placement in scripted encounters? It just weird, man. Why would they do that? I know there was an update because the van is janked now. It seizure twitches when you first get in and start going. Mostly just little things... well except the Valve semi-auto clip being nowhere to be found. I know that it's not where it used to be for sure because it's my favorite so I always make sure I have it. But I'm well past the point where I use it in pretty much every single playthrough. You don't get to use it much so I was hoping to do a NG+ one with it... bummer if I never find it. I'm already halfway through Taiga.

I even looked it up to double check where I always grabbed it in taiga (because I noticed I didn't have it when I always use it - you can find it in the caspian,) went to the exact spot in the video I dug up, where you can clearly see it... where I know I've seen it, and it just wasn't there! Wat. :|

It's just weird to me. Maybe I forgot to grab it. It's not like the weapon attachments you find in the world are random. They've always been placed. Same locations every time. Only the guard's ones are random, and seemingly only for the single common ones (certain enemies always drop a rare attachment on a particular weapon or certain combos of common ones in certain areas.) This would be the first time I ever missed it.

I am so confused o_O

Maybe I'll pick-up Outer Worlds instead of doing that NG+ run. I almost feel obligated to, given my attachment to Fallout and growing disdain for Bethesda for what it could've been, but at this point may never get close to being. Outside looking in, OW is what Fallout could be if it wasn't being handled by people who keep trying to make the same thing over and over again, watering it down and selling it a little harder each time. OW seems a little different in many key game elements... but what I mean is, if Bethesda had made a game like that with a bigger scope/world, modding, and Fallout (preferably not FO4-era lol) look/lore, people would probably be happy about the new Fallout game and its new direction. It wouldn't be out of place... just in terms of how it seems to play... like a natural conclusion that's a bit beyond what people have come to expect from creation engine shooters. You wouldn't think to have it there, but when it IS there it makes sense. Just watching gameplay, I see things that make me go "Ohhhh... hey, yeah. Okay!"

I dunno, I'll have to see. Seems like people are really enjoying it. I see the potential in it. And if this is Obsidian making an earnest attempt at getting on their feet, I'm all for it. After New Vegas and that ridiculous "metacritc score 1% too low" nonsense that necrotized them, I though it would never happen... and that dreams of another game of that caliber from them would die off. But maybe their new game is the first step towards that reality. I feel like I have to try it out on that basis alone.

System Name Blackbox
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
Motherboard Asus TUF B550-Plus WiFi
Cooling Scythe Fuma 2
Memory 2x8GB DDR4 G.Skill FlareX 3200Mhz CL16
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 3060 Ti Gaming Z
Storage Kingston KC3000 1TB + WD SN550 1TB + Samsung 860 QVO 1TB
Display(s) LG 27GP850-B
Case Lian Li O11 Air Mini
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z200
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ Gold 750W
Mouse Logitech G305
Keyboard MasterKeys Pro S White (MX Brown)
Software Windows 10
Benchmark Scores It plays games.
Having a great time playing The Outer Worlds. Two small gripes I have with it so far:
Enemies that turn to ash or whatever when shot with plasma weapons some times are really hard to find and loot. It would be helpful to have a key to highlight all interactable objects.
Moving 2 or more items to junk is a bit of a pain since you can't just hit Enter to confirm quantity. Unless I missed something, you always have to click with the mouse to confirm, which is a bit of a pain.

Also wish there was more of a variety of weapons and armor rather than re-using the same ones with higher levels and different names, but I can live with that.

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard Gigabyte B450M-S2H
Cooling Scythe Kotetsu Mark II
Memory 2 x 16GB SK Hynix OEM DDR4-3200 @ 3666 18-20-18-36
Video Card(s) Colorful RTX 2060 SUPER 8GB
Storage 250GB WD BLACK SN750 M.2 + 4TB WD Red Plus + 4TB WD Purple
Display(s) AOpen 27HC5R 27" 1080p 165Hz
Case COUGAR MX440 Mesh RGB
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Titanium HD + Kurtzweil KS-40A bookshelf
Power Supply Corsair CX750M
Mouse Razer Deathadder Essential
Keyboard Cougar Attack2 Cherry MX Black
Software Windows 10 Pro 22H1 x64
Played a bit of Serious Sam 2 InSAMnity mod. DUAL WIELD EVERYTHING. I played this once in a while.

Pictures don't do it justice, watch this videos I found people playing with this mod.

Processor i7 7700k
Motherboard MSI Z270 SLI Plus
Cooling CM Hyper 212 EVO
Memory 2 x 8 GB Corsair Vengeance
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2070 Super
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB and WD Black 4TB
Display(s) Dell 27 inch 1440p 144 Hz
Case Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA SuperNova 850 W Gold
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G105
Software Windows 10
Played a bit of Serious Sam 2 InSAMnity mod. DUAL WIELD EVERYTHING. I played this once in a while.

View attachment 135615

Pictures don't do it justice, watch this videos I found people playing with this mod.

I played this a couple of months ago. It's a fun FPS. Even though it's 14 years old it's still worth a playthrough for anyone who hasn't. Probably can be picked up for $2.50 next month on the Steam Winter Sale.

... and I thought Ocarina of Time 3D was good, my gosh LoZ Twilight Princess HD is even better than that! It's a true masterpiece! History repeats itself, in Ocarina I got stuck in Water Temple and in Twilight I got stuck in Lakebed temple. It's gonna take a lot of time to figure it out and that's why I love this so much! It feels and plays so damn good!

Processor Intel i9 11900K
Motherboard Z590 MSI ACE
Cooling Corsair H80i v2
Memory Ballistix Elite 4000 32GB 18-19-19-39
Video Card(s) EVGA 3090 XC3 ULTRA HYBRID
Storage 2x Seagate Barracuda 120 SSD 1 TB, XPG SX8200 PRO 1 TB
Display(s) Acer Predator Z321QU
Case Fractal Design Meshify C
Power Supply Asus ROG Strix 1000W
In regards to Outer Worlds.

Arse kisser and brown noser, nah...i'm so far up in nair i'm a sht face. :)

arse kisser.jpg

System Name Blackbox
Cooling Scythe Fuma 2
Display(s) LG 27GP850-B
Mouse Logitech G305
Software Windows 10
@metalfiber I suffer the same "problem". I want to do a 2nd playtrough being more of a self-centered outlaw.

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
how did I miss Unity,this is Arkham Knight case all over again.Got bad press initially cause of technical issues,but it's a really good game.Good old type of AC with a beautiful setting.
Could be a benchmark for new GPUs too the way it looks.

How did your GPU SKU number end up in there :D But yeah that definitely looks much richer in detail than I had it in my head! Damn

In regards to Outer Worlds.

Arse kisser and brown noser, nah...i'm so far up in nair i'm a sht face. :)

View attachment 135679

I'm kinda burned out from it already. Its way too easy. Quests and combat... it also feels on-railsy, too much for my tastes. And I'm only still at Byzantium, I reckon about halfway through. Yes there is 'choice' but most of that boils down to 'good guy / bad guy / having your cake and eat it too'. The latter option usually unlocks as you go.

Having a great time playing The Outer Worlds. Two small gripes I have with it so far:
Enemies that turn to ash or whatever when shot with plasma weapons some times are really hard to find and loot. It would be helpful to have a key to highlight all interactable objects.
Moving 2 or more items to junk is a bit of a pain since you can't just hit Enter to confirm quantity. Unless I missed something, you always have to click with the mouse to confirm, which is a bit of a pain.

Also wish there was more of a variety of weapons and armor rather than re-using the same ones with higher levels and different names, but I can live with that.

Hit E to confirm.

Feel like I'm losing my mind with Metro Exodus. I'm starting to think they went around changing little things just to mess with me! I've always pretty much combed through the whole game every time I've played through it... which would be at least a dozen times. I go through all of the places. I get all of the bad guys. I rough-up the not-bad ones. I do all of the things. I know the stealth passages like the back of my hand. I don't think there's a single item in the game I haven't found, including the letters. So why now, am I finding things in different places and different enemy behavior/placement in scripted encounters? It just weird, man. Why would they do that? I know there was an update because the van is janked now. It seizure twitches when you first get in and start going. Mostly just little things... well except the Valve semi-auto clip being nowhere to be found. I know that it's not where it used to be for sure because it's my favorite so I always make sure I have it. But I'm well past the point where I use it in pretty much every single playthrough. You don't get to use it much so I was hoping to do a NG+ one with it... bummer if I never find it. I'm already halfway through Taiga.

I even looked it up to double check where I always grabbed it in taiga (because I noticed I didn't have it when I always use it - you can find it in the caspian,) went to the exact spot in the video I dug up, where you can clearly see it... where I know I've seen it, and it just wasn't there! Wat. :|

It's just weird to me. Maybe I forgot to grab it. It's not like the weapon attachments you find in the world are random. They've always been placed. Same locations every time. Only the guard's ones are random, and seemingly only for the single common ones (certain enemies always drop a rare attachment on a particular weapon or certain combos of common ones in certain areas.) This would be the first time I ever missed it.

I am so confused o_O

Maybe I'll pick-up Outer Worlds instead of doing that NG+ run. I almost feel obligated to, given my attachment to Fallout and growing disdain for Bethesda for what it could've been, but at this point may never get close to being. Outside looking in, OW is what Fallout could be if it wasn't being handled by people who keep trying to make the same thing over and over again, watering it down and selling it a little harder each time. OW seems a little different in many key game elements... but what I mean is, if Bethesda had made a game like that with a bigger scope/world, modding, and Fallout (preferably not FO4-era lol) look/lore, people would probably be happy about the new Fallout game and its new direction. It wouldn't be out of place... just in terms of how it seems to play... like a natural conclusion that's a bit beyond what people have come to expect from creation engine shooters. You wouldn't think to have it there, but when it IS there it makes sense. Just watching gameplay, I see things that make me go "Ohhhh... hey, yeah. Okay!"

I dunno, I'll have to see. Seems like people are really enjoying it. I see the potential in it. And if this is Obsidian making an earnest attempt at getting on their feet, I'm all for it. After New Vegas and that ridiculous "metacritc score 1% too low" nonsense that necrotized them, I though it would never happen... and that dreams of another game of that caliber from them would die off. But maybe their new game is the first step towards that reality. I feel like I have to try it out on that basis alone.

Sorry to dissapoint but OW is not Fallout at all. Its much more like Mass Effect really; from the way the world is presented and unlocked, to picking squadmates pre-mission, to using the ship to fly to rather small regions one at a time. Even the combat, at higher difficulty, is surprisingly coverbased unless stuff runs at you. Narrative is OK, and if you fancy looting, then yes, its very Fallout-ey, but that's about as far as the comparison goes if you ask me. That said it does have fun elements, I do think you'd fancy a playthrough ;)

What stuck out the most to me is that OW does not manage to make you believe its a big world / galaxy. It feels condensed, limited, in a way. Fallout can immerse you just with its setting and environment... OW never managed that for me.

Last edited:
System Name Merc v8
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670 Gaming X AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 with Arctic fans
Memory 2x16GB G.Skill Flare X F5-6000
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 3070 VENTUS 3X PLUS
Storage Solidigm P44 1TB, &2TB, Crucial MX500 2TB
Display(s) LG UltraGear 34GP950G-B
Case Caselabs Mercury S8
Audio Device(s) Some Schiit with Edifier S351DB
Power Supply Seasonic TX-750
Mouse Logitech G600
Keyboard Epomaker TH80 SE (Silent Red switches)
Software W11Pro
So would it be possible to be hostile to all factions in the The Outer Worlds? Would you get different quests or none at all?

Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Cooling Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE
Memory 2x16 GB Crucial Ballistix 3600 CL16 Rev E @ 3800 CL16
Video Card(s) RTX3080 Ti FE
Storage SX8200 Pro 1 TB, Plextor M6Pro 256 GB, WD Blue 2TB
Display(s) LG 34GN850P-B
Case SilverStone Primera PM01 RGB
Audio Device(s) SoundBlaster G6 | Fidelio X2 | Sennheiser 6XX
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 750W
Mouse Endgame Gear XM1R
Keyboard Wooting Two HE
Sorry to dissapoint but OW is not Fallout at all. Its much more like Mass Effect really; from the way the world is presented and unlocked, to picking squadmates pre-mission, to using the ship to fly to rather small regions one at a time. Even the combat, at higher difficulty, is surprisingly coverbased unless stuff runs at you. Narrative is OK, and if you fancy looting, then yes, its very Fallout-ey, but that's about as far as the comparison goes if you ask me.
To be fair it's a mix of both. World navigation is pretty much based on Mass Effect. We already had companions in Fallouts, they were also present in ME. However, spiritually this feels like a successor to New Vegas with a new setting.

Hell, wasn't world navigation originally introduced in KOTOR btw?

System Name Purple rain
Processor 10.5 thousand 4.2G 1.1v
Motherboard Zee 490 Aorus Elite
Cooling Noctua D15S
Memory 16GB 4133 CL16-16-16-31 Viper Steel
Video Card(s) RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio
Storage SU900 128,8200Pro 1TB,850 Pro 512+256+256,860 Evo 500,XPG950 480, Skyhawk 2TB
Display(s) Acer XB241YU+Dell S2716DG
Case P600S Silent w. Alpenfohn wing boost 3 ARGBT+ fans
Audio Device(s) K612 Pro w. FiiO E10k DAC,W830BT wireless
Power Supply Superflower Leadex Gold 850W
Mouse G903 lightspeed+powerplay,G403 wireless + Steelseries DeX + Roccat rest
Keyboard HyperX Alloy SilverSpeed (w.HyperX wrist rest),Razer Deathstalker
Software Windows 10
Benchmark Scores A LOT
Motherboard Z590 MSI ACE
Cooling Corsair H80i v2
@metalfiber I suffer the same "problem". I want to do a 2nd playtrough being more of a self-centered outlaw.

I have a problem when it comes to these type games. No matter how i try to be the bad guy i can't do it in the end. I couldn't even play a bandit right in the Fallout 4 DLC Nuka World. In Red Dead 2 i thought i would finally be able to be the outlaw...nope. Now in the GTA series it doesn't bother one bit to beat the hell out of them with a base ball bat but games like Fallout and Greedfall type RPG's it does bother me.

System Name Red Radiance l under construction
Processor 5800x
Motherboard x470 taichi
Cooling stock wrath
Memory TridentZ Neo rgb 3600mhz (2x8 kit)
Video Card(s) Sapphire Vega 64 nitro+
Storage 970 evo nvme
Display(s) lc27g75tq
Case tt core x5 tge
Audio Device(s) sennheiser's pc323d usb soundcard
Power Supply corsair AX860i
Mouse roccat burst pro
Keyboard roccat ryos mk fx
Software windows 10
I have a problem when it comes to these type games. No matter how i try to be the bad guy i can't do it in the end. I couldn't even play a bandit right in the Fallout 4 DLC Nuka World. In Red Dead 2 i thought i would finally be able to be the outlaw...nope. Now in the GTA series it doesn't bother one bit to beat the hell out of them with a base ball bat but games like Fallout and Greedfall type RPG's it does bother me.
try some of early d&d games.
Baldur's gate, icewind dale etc.

System Name Blackbox
Cooling Scythe Fuma 2
Display(s) LG 27GP850-B
Mouse Logitech G305
Software Windows 10
Hit E to confirm.
Yeah, found this out last night, it makes managing inventory much easier. But thanks regardless. :D

So would it be possible to be hostile to all factions in the The Outer Worlds? Would you get different quests or none at all?
I think you'd make life pretty hard on yourself if you did that. I don't even know who would even give you quests anymore. Might be fun to try. :D

I can only do it on 2nd playthroughs, but I don't do those too often, so I usually just play the cliché hero most of the time.

Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Mouse XTRFY M42
Software W10 x64
try some of early d&d games.
Baldur's gate, icewind dale etc.

Yeah its truly awesome to go Evil there. In those games the evil road is also fully - and I do mean FULLY - supported. Not like in OW - there, basically you have the choice of doing quests and 'picking the evil or good option', or just shooting at everything on sight and then they will shoot back, while you see your 'Botched' quest list grow while you shoot.

In the classic CRPGs, the whole alignment and party system is built up around the good/evil choice, but on top of that there is the lawful/chaotic axis, so you can still be different sorts of evil. And so can the NPCs you meet. And its not the static 'Here, I have a problem, take this quest for your log' either. Its actual dialogue with lots of hidden and not so hidden cues about what approach you can take and what kind of alignment you're dealing with.

Well... thats another aspect in which I found OW slightly 'meh' compared to truly good RPGs. 90% of dialogue bores down to 'Hi, we never met, but... got work?' And then sometimes, good dialogue emerges after that.

System Name Best AMD Computer
Processor AMD 7900X3D
Motherboard Asus X670E E Strix
Cooling In Win SR36
Memory GSKILL DDR5 32GB 5200 30
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse 7900XT (Watercooled)
Storage Corsair MP 700, Seagate 530 2Tb, Adata SX8200 2TBx2, Kingston 2 TBx2, Micron 8 TB, WD AN 1500
Display(s) GIGABYTE FV43U
Case Corsair 7000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Corsair Void Pro, Logitch Z523 5.1
Power Supply Deepcool 1000M
Mouse Logitech g7 gaming mouse
Keyboard Logitech G510
Software Windows 11 Pro 64 Steam. GOG, Uplay, Origin
Benchmark Scores Firestrike: 46183 Time Spy: 25121
Just started a new game of SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising from my Humble monthly. This games waxes poetic of Robotron and Super Smash Brothers (SNES based on the movie Running man).

System Name Red Radiance l under construction
Processor 5800x
Motherboard x470 taichi
Cooling stock wrath
Memory TridentZ Neo rgb 3600mhz (2x8 kit)
Video Card(s) Sapphire Vega 64 nitro+
Storage 970 evo nvme
Display(s) lc27g75tq
Case tt core x5 tge
Audio Device(s) sennheiser's pc323d usb soundcard
Power Supply corsair AX860i
Mouse roccat burst pro
Keyboard roccat ryos mk fx
Software windows 10
Yeah its truly awesome to go Evil there. In those games the evil road is also fully - and I do mean FULLY - supported. Not like in OW - there, basically you have the choice of doing quests and 'picking the evil or good option', or just shooting at everything on sight and then they will shoot back, while you see your 'Botched' quest list grow while you shoot.

In the classic CRPGs, the whole alignment and party system is built up around the good/evil choice, but on top of that there is the lawful/chaotic axis, so you can still be different sorts of evil. And so can the NPCs you meet. And its not the static 'Here, I have a problem, take this quest for your log' either. Its actual dialogue with lots of hidden and not so hidden cues about what approach you can take and what kind of alignment you're dealing with.

Well... thats another aspect in which I found OW slightly 'meh' compared to truly good RPGs. 90% of dialogue bores down to 'Hi, we never met, but... got work?' And then sometimes, good dialogue emerges after that.
I am not sure if this lawful/chaotic+ good/evil system is proprietary to wizards of the coast as owners of d&d ip.
the ever changing system of good/evil from early d&d games is nice as it allow you to respond properly on every asshole you meet w/o worrying too much your rep can suffer as you are also rewarded for good deeds you do.
I've seen evil companions leaving cause of me being too kind and doing good deeds. and I've seen companions complaining about drizzt being in the party even thou he is with good alignment

Processor Intel core i5 6600k@4.5ghz
Motherboard Msi Z270 Carbon
Cooling Cooler Master T20
Memory Corsair lpx 16gb 2666mhz
Video Card(s) Zotac gtx 1070 8GB
Storage 1tb toshiba hdd Adata su 240gb ssd
Display(s) LG 34UC97 1440P
Power Supply Green gp550a gold
Software Win 10
Started playing hitman contracts again
One of the most atmospheric games i ever played
Non linear story telling great gameplay

Mouse XTRFY M42
Software W10 x64
I am not sure if this lawful/chaotic+ good/evil system is proprietary to wizards of the coast as owners of d&d ip.
the ever changing system of good/evil from early d&d games is nice as it allow you to respond properly on every asshole you meet w/o worrying too much your rep can suffer as you are also rewarded for good deeds you do.
I've seen evil companions leaving cause of me being too kind and doing good deeds. and I've seen companions complaining about drizzt being in the party even thou he is with good alignment

No its available under 'OGL', see link. I was surprised about this (too) btw when I found out.
Pathfinder Kingmaker also uses it, for example. And many, many other games are based upon this as well.

Motherboard Z590 MSI ACE
Cooling Corsair H80i v2
I like this article about Outer Words and developer Obsidian from Forbes.......

"‘Outer Worlds’ Makes Me Want To Give All Bethesda’s Money To Obsidian"
"As you may remember, Obsidian has been bought by Microsoft, and Outer Worlds is what they’ve made before the full fruits of that partnership have been revealed. If Microsoft was smart, they would give Obsidian a truly Bethesda-level budget to make their next game, whether it’s Outer Worlds 2 or something new, and possibly watch themselves give birth to their own in-house equivalent to Elder Scrolls or Fallout. That would be wild. And I don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibility based on what I’m seeing here."

System Name Blackbox
Cooling Scythe Fuma 2
Display(s) LG 27GP850-B
Mouse Logitech G305
Software Windows 10
Yeah, here's hoping Microsoft drops some cash on all these studios they've been buying. As for Bethesda, the way they are currently, I have no faith in them. My expectations for the next TES are as low as they can be, sadly.

Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Cooling Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE
Memory 2x16 GB Crucial Ballistix 3600 CL16 Rev E @ 3800 CL16
Video Card(s) RTX3080 Ti FE
Storage SX8200 Pro 1 TB, Plextor M6Pro 256 GB, WD Blue 2TB
Display(s) LG 34GN850P-B
Case SilverStone Primera PM01 RGB
Audio Device(s) SoundBlaster G6 | Fidelio X2 | Sennheiser 6XX
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 750W
Mouse Endgame Gear XM1R
Keyboard Wooting Two HE
So yeah, RDR2 just dropped on PC... and it's crashing on launch for majority of people.

System Name Best AMD Computer
Processor AMD 7900X3D
Motherboard Asus X670E E Strix
Cooling In Win SR36
Memory GSKILL DDR5 32GB 5200 30
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse 7900XT (Watercooled)
Storage Corsair MP 700, Seagate 530 2Tb, Adata SX8200 2TBx2, Kingston 2 TBx2, Micron 8 TB, WD AN 1500
Display(s) GIGABYTE FV43U
Case Corsair 7000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Corsair Void Pro, Logitch Z523 5.1
Power Supply Deepcool 1000M
Mouse Logitech g7 gaming mouse
Keyboard Logitech G510
Software Windows 11 Pro 64 Steam. GOG, Uplay, Origin
Benchmark Scores Firestrike: 46183 Time Spy: 25121
So yeah, RDR2 just dropped on PC... and it's crashing on launch for majority of people.

Uh oh seems like it may have been rushed :(