• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

What are you playing?

Processor Ryzen 5700x
Motherboard MSI B350 Gaming Pro Carbon
Cooling be quiet dark rock pro 3
Memory GSKill Aegis 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16
Video Card(s) PowerColor Radeon RX 7800 XT Hellhound 16GB GDDR6 256-bit
Storage Seagate Barracuda SATA-II 1TB , HyperX Savage 240GB SATA 3
Display(s) Benq EX2780Q
Case Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900
Audio Device(s) Sound BlasterX G6
Power Supply Seasonic prime TX-650
Mouse Marvo Scorpion G981
Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Elite - Yellow Switch
Software Windows 10 Pro
we had better days

look.jpg

Trying to complete THE EVIL WITHIN 2
Oh man, the evil within 2 is one of the most, and i dont use this term lightly, underrated action horror games ever, its so good that its unbelievable how it didnt got more recognition at all, all because of Bethesda having zero marketing for this game, they just did a reveal trailer, and a launch trailer, that's it

The game is like a unuiqe mix of last of us and resident evil gameplay with a good mystery driving the story and very cool monster designs, the developer, tango gameworks, even made monster designs for id software doom eternal !

I love that game so much, and it was one of my favorite games of its year

This was well-ported to PC.
You can thank unreal engine 4 for that

please tell them to double down on the Prince of Persia Sands of Time re-master... can't believe they delayed it
They delayed it because the reveal trailer looked so bad, people making fun of the game as sand of time demake on the comment section, also its being remade by an Indian game studio so keep expectations low

But seriously it's game of the year (so far). We are exactly at the half of the year and nothing triple-A has been released or as good.
wow man, i mean... there is no doubt that biomutant is an interesting game, however its so mediocre, i would be surprised if it was nominated to any categorie by the end of the year.
You obviously like the game and am happy, really, but this game is FAAAAR from being a game of the year contender

Well, then I'm just getting old too. I had forgotten about those excellent games. They were some of the best games I had ever played.
Does that include 2008 reboot and 2010 forgotten sands ? :)

Last edited:

Space Lynx

Astronaut
They delayed it because the reveal trailer looked so bad, people making fun of the game as sand of time demake on the comment section, also its being remade by an Indian game studio so keep expectations low

I never actually watched the trailer. I do hope they invest some AAA money into it... that reboot really deserves it. Really wish my mom had never thrown away my old tube tv... would love to hook up PS2 and play Sands of Time again the proper way. Hooking PS2 up to a LCD or LED tv just doesn't look nearly as good as playing it the way it was meant to be played. Ah well. Such is life.

System Name Gaming rig
Processor Intel i7 7700K at 4.4GHZ
Motherboard Asrock Z270M-ITX/AC
Cooling Cryorig H7
Memory Crappy 16GB memory
Video Card(s) Zotac 3060ti undervolted at .850mv
Storage WD m2 Sata SSD + WD 10TB HD
Display(s) 27 inch LG 1440p 144hz + 27 inch Lenovo Thinkvision 1440p 60hz
Case Thermaltake Versa H18
Audio Device(s) Klipsch Promedia 2.1 speakers
Power Supply EVGA 600W
Mouse Coolermaster MM711
Keyboard Steelseries Merc Stealth
I have been playing UnderRail again; trying out a full PSI build with a focus on Tranquility for Electrokinesis + Electrokinetic Imprint.
Such an amazing game. That build sounds awesome! MY last playthrough I made a hammer wizard and used Electrokinesis and TK punch.

Processor Ryzen 5700x
Motherboard MSI B350 Gaming Pro Carbon
Cooling be quiet dark rock pro 3
Memory GSKill Aegis 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16
Video Card(s) PowerColor Radeon RX 7800 XT Hellhound 16GB GDDR6 256-bit
Storage Seagate Barracuda SATA-II 1TB , HyperX Savage 240GB SATA 3
Display(s) Benq EX2780Q
Case Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900
Audio Device(s) Sound BlasterX G6
Power Supply Seasonic prime TX-650
Mouse Marvo Scorpion G981
Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Elite - Yellow Switch
Software Windows 10 Pro
System Name Apex Raptor: Silverback
Processor Intel i9 13900KS 6.2GHz/Allcore5.9
Motherboard z790 Apex
Cooling LT720 360mm + Phanteks T30
Memory 32GB @8000MT/s CL36
Video Card(s) RTX 4090
Storage 990 PRO 2TB / Firecuda 530 2TB
Display(s) Neo G8 / C1 65"
Case Antec Performance 1
Audio Device(s) DT 1990 Pro / Motu M2
Power Supply Prime Ultra Titanium 1000w
Mouse Scimitar Pro
Keyboard K95 Platinum
Been playing Rift Appart since yesterday (entertaining so far)

E4GkeI4XEAcQYnk.jpg
E4GkXziWYAwsyJy.jpg

I never actually watched the trailer. I do hope they invest some AAA money into it... that reboot really deserves it.
You should watch it, its not like it gonna spoil anything since its a remake of a 2003 game, that said that trailer did not give any vibes of AAA investment or production quality at all, quite sad really, sands of time is a great game, it deserves a properer remake done Ubisofts main studios, not an budgetary, cheap Indian studio

MxPhenom 216

ASIC Engineer
System Name Ryzen Reflection
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
Motherboard Gigabyte X570S Aorus Master
Cooling 2x EK PE360 | TechN AM4 AMD Block Black | EK Quantum Vector Trinity GPU Nickel + Plexi
Memory Teamgroup T-Force Xtreem 2x16GB B-Die 3600 @ 14-14-14-28-42-288-2T 1.45v
Video Card(s) Zotac AMP HoloBlack RTX 3080Ti 12G | 950mV 1950Mhz
Storage WD SN850 500GB (OS) | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB (Games_1) | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB (Games_2)
Display(s) Asus XG27AQM 240Hz G-Sync Fast-IPS | Gigabyte M27Q-P 165Hz 1440P IPS | Asus 24" IPS (portrait mode)
Case Lian Li PC-011D XL | Custom cables by Cablemodz
Audio Device(s) FiiO K7 | Sennheiser HD650 + Beyerdynamic FOX Mic
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum 850
Mouse Razer Viper v2 Pro
Keyboard Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition
Software Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit
AC Valhalla (best AC game since Brotherhood imo), Dying Light 1, Battlefield V, Control

Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F
Cooling Dark Rock 4, 3x Corsair ML140 front intake, 1x rear exhaust
Memory 2x8GB TridentZ RGB [3600Mhz CL16]
Video Card(s) EVGA 3060ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Storage 970 EVO 500GB nvme, 860 EVO 250GB SATA, Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 4TB HDDs
Display(s) 27" MSI G27C4 FHD 165hz
Case NZXT H710
Audio Device(s) Modi Multibit, Vali 2, Shortest Way 51+ - LSR 305's, Focal Clear, HD6xx, HE5xx, LCD-2 Classic
Power Supply Corsair RM650x v2
Mouse iunno whatever cheap crap logitech *clutches Xbox 360 controller security blanket*
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores ask your mother
Metro Exodus spoilers ahead...

So, in the second level of Metro Exodus, The Caspian Sea... it turns out that if you systematically take every single location and not let the bandits hold ANYTHING on the map, just come in hot, disrupting and looting their locations, they get scared. It's not obvious (well... the ambushes clue you into them getting desperate.) But no, before you head to the rig, you have to pass through a guarded crossroads. If you happen to avoid this, instead just hanging around dominating the locale like you're declaring an empire - scorched earth, like the romans, they will actually have abandoned that camp, leaving all of the loot behind for you. When you show up, the Baron comes through mad as hell on the radio.

It's usually pretty heavily fortified and often there will be a sandstorm. A head on firefight leaves you with no cover but your van (plus the sandstorm quickly making your weapons worse and constantly tweaking out your aim) and stealth is tough. You can just rip through it in the van and hope not to be hit on the way, but that's no fun.

This game has these hidden little ways of rewarding you. Either that, or it's a bug. In my mind I chased them back though :laugh: I've been running around blowing out shoulders and spines with the valve. Tag em and let em bleed out half of the time. Ooo it's so satisfying. I swear, they upgraded the animations with the enhanced version. Things just hit so nice. They stumble off and die. You can feel when it's gonna happen by the way it strikes.

You could also burn them from inside of their clothing with the incendiary tikhar. You really get hands on some very evil weapons. When you hit someone with one of those rounds and watch them agonize for dozens of seconds, you instinctively know it's wrong. It's never okay to unleash that on someone. If you kill them, you kill them. The fire is for personal stuff, like how if you find someone shot in the face you know it wasn't just a burglary. You don't just kill. You torture and destroy, like one of those rare made mob guys who volunteers for the unpaid hit jobs. It's friggin sinister. Vile. Like, we pulled back from that stuff for a reason lol.

But these guys enslave people, keep them physically frail and totally ignorant, have them pulling rusted steel out of sand all day. The women, they drug up and keep as sex slaves until they break and either get handed to the lower level members or simply jump off of the damn rig. Or try to step out of line and get left for dead or killed. Many would take joy in so much as witnessing their agonizing ends. In that fire burns the rage of oppressed generations, hiding beneath the fear. You have a purpose. You'd do it for less. You'd do it because you were being opportunistic in sniffing out critical materials for the journey you and your crew are absolutely stuck on a bee line through. So maybe it's not even about the slaves. Maybe in the end that's just a convenient atonement for seeking and partaking in the fruits of darkness. Did you leave the metro looking for such blood? Is that your destination? War and strife?

...see, I felt bad. I encountered a juggernaut in very sudden, close-quarters... and the one (*two) weak spot(*s) I know them to have are the balls. For some reason, that is where there is room for things to penetrate. Anywhere else, you could empty 40 of those things on and he'd just take 2 seconds to shake it off before steadying and resuming his machine gun death march. I knew that I had to light his balls on fire quickly, before he had a chance to spin up, if I was to survive. The barrages of machine gun fire would end me quickly and there would be nowhere to push back from. I have molotovs and grenades, but grenades kill me, and molotovs kill innocent slaves lying on the floor in front of him. I thought this through. I prepared, with the 7.62 ready to knock him back if option A failed. I was right though, he went down in the same sequence that he had just stood up in, chestnuts roasting as he coiled up like a pillbug. I only put 6 rounds from my 12-round drum into him before I realized he was fully cooked. It was too easy. I apologized to him for my own sake... I had to do it. It was the best possible outcome for the most valuable lives. He had to take it. Nobody wakes up one day thinking that might be the day they have their balls lit on fire, killing them in seconds. That's just not in anybody's world, postnuclear apocalypse be damned, life just isn't fair. It felt like I was putting down old yeller.

That wasn't the worst of it. A sole forgotten straggler from the previous firefight to this point, who had previously given up after seeing parts of each one of his friends removed by 7.62 punctures, apparently got quite brave upon seeing me kill his armored friend in such a cruel way, and so he stormed down the stairs with automatic fire. Already having the tihkar readied with 6 incendiary rounds still loaded, I did the only thing I could in that moment and tucked a single incendiary round under his rib cage as I calmly approached the cover he ran for. I couldn't waste them on him, so it had to be a very deliberate kill shot. I wouldn't be caught under a flying demon later without at least 4 incendiary rounds. A turn and a pop and his fire stopped. It was horrific, watching as his body first reacted, followed by him rapidly discovering his fate, too late to change it, already becoming engulfed. I stood in silence, watching him burn as his screams cut through the then emptied and lifeless, darkness-enshrouded ship-turned-slaver-panopticon... turned graveyard. I had already dominated every inhabited and uninhabited part of this land. If only he had known, he never would have fought me. None of them would've. It was over before it started. I couldn't lose to a couple dozen reserve troops and the Baron himself had to know by then, he was after all rather candid on the radio as I made rounds. But perhaps his leader should be more honest with his men, lest they talk amongst themselves or get sloppy and make the wrong choices. They had been left to die, and their leader blames them for dying there. It really shows the weakest aspect of the Munai-bailer, the arrogance of a complacent, yet psychotically paranoid leader. In ruling by fear, he opened his whole organization to the influence of outside fears. All it took was for an outside fear he couldn't tie up neatly to show up, something a little less predictable than his holy flame. He would have no choice but to hide it, even as it gutted his ranks.

It was alright though, in the room he came from was a chick passed out on drugs next to blister packs of pills and condoms. That's the thing. When you see how they live, you realize they have it coming. You're still not doing the right thing. Your judgements are evil. You bring death and suffering on encounter. You're running a full offensive in order to advance your goals. Survival be damned, you are the adversary. You're still the intruder, even if your targets are far from innocent. Saving the slaves is the only fair retribution. But it doesn't erase the bloodshed leading up, or the bloodshed that will spin off of that turn in your absence. But in this world, the right thing and the best thing aren't always the same thing. You were able to leave the cult intact, only killing the bandits threatening the land and hopefully shattering the illusion by killing their god. You don't always get so lucky moving between conflicts as is necessary on the surface, though.

God, I'd really love if they would go back to that, to revisit the fight for the last Kazakh's homeland. Either way, I have high hopes for a later installation to the franchise. So much could happen now. They could do a lot with the next game. There's enough for two, even. This game has really cool story ideas. Good fuel for the imagination.

Last edited:
System Name Ryzen Monster
Processor Ryzen 5 5600X
Motherboard Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VII WiFi
Cooling Corsair H100i RGB Platinum
Memory Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (4x8GB) 3200Mhz CMW16GX4M2C3200C16
Video Card(s) Asus ROG Strix RX5700XT OC 8Gb
Storage WD Black 500GB NVMe 250Gb Samsung SSD, OCZ 500Gb SSD WD M.2 500Gb, plus three spinners up to 1.5Tb
Display(s) LG 32GK650F-B 32" UltraGear™ QHD
Case Cooler Master Storm Trooper
Audio Device(s) Supreme FX on board
Power Supply Corsair RM850X full modular
Mouse Corsair M65 Pro
Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB Silent
VR HMD Headphones Logitech G533 wireless
Software Windows 11 Start 11
Benchmark Scores 3DMark Time Spy 4532 (9258 March 2021, 9399 July 2021)
Giving Days Gone a rest for a while and resurrected Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 where I shot a harmless chicken for dinner, mainly out of frustration.
The big criticism I have for SGW series is the incredibly frustrating issue of checkpoints - you can plan a mission, spend over an hour getting it right, forget to load up and wham, you're dead because the NPCs never miss. You then have to restart the mission all over again.
In a word, nauseating.
sgw3-chicken.jpg

Keullo-e

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X up to 5.05GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite
Cooling Custom loop (CPU+GPU, 240 & 120 rads)
Memory 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury @ DDR4-3466
Video Card(s) PowerColor RX 6700 XT Fighter OC/UV
Storage ~4TB SSD + 6TB HDD
Display(s) Acer 27" 4K120 IPS + Lenovo 32" 4K60 IPS
Case Corsair 4000D Airflow White
Audio Device(s) Asus TUF H3 Wireless
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Roccat Vulcan 121 AIMO
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores It runs Crysis remastered at 4K
Let's continue FF XV DLCs as I haven't finished those. :)

System Name [Daily Driver]
Processor [Ryzen 7 5800X3D]
Motherboard [Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS]
Cooling [be quiet! Dark Rock Slim]
Memory [64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600MHz (16GBx4)]
Video Card(s) [PNY RTX 3070Ti XLR8]
Storage [1TB SN850 NVMe, 4TB 990 Pro NVMe, 2TB 870 EVO SSD, 2TB SA510 SSD]
Display(s) [2x 27" HP X27q at 1440p]
Case [Fractal Meshify-C]
Audio Device(s) [Steelseries Arctis Pro]
Power Supply [CORSAIR RMx 1000]
Mouse [Logitech G Pro Wireless]
Keyboard [Logitech G512 Carbon (GX-Brown)]
Software [Windows 11 64-Bit]
Been playing WoW TBC Classic a lot.. just got one level from max and I'm burnt out.

Also been playing the Screeps Arena demo. Highly recommended if you enjoy programming games.

Now debating on going medieval

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Louisiana -Laissez les bons temps rouler!
System Name Bayou Phantom
Processor Core i7-8700k 4.4Ghz @ 1.18v
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) HP 27q 27" IPS @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/Titanium front -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)
Took a short break from eliminating the other 50% of the Zombie hordes in Days Gone. I wish the devs were constantly active creating new content like SoD2 devs are. I'll be heading back to that game again soon. In the meantime I decided a little (almost) Adventure Game/Walking Simulator was in order. I'm playing Paradise Lost. It's set some time after 1960, I know that much, but in an alternate history. It's not spectacular, but it's relaxing, and has my curiosity up to discover what went on.

ParadiseLost-Win64-Shipping_2021_06_19_23_50_06_147 (Small).jpg

ParadiseLost-Win64-Shipping_2021_06_19_23_54_07_699 (Small).jpg

ParadiseLost-Win64-Shipping_2021_06_20_00_03_13_141 (Small).jpg

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
I have to say, Paradise Lost has a more complex story than I was originally thinking. You uncover what happened through ye olde tired mechanic of reading and listening, but if you take the time to do so, things become very interesting. At some point prior to the 60's the Nazis apparently decided going full nuclear on the world was the way to go and took their best and brightest by profession underground to Fallout type communities. They also brought "non-aryans" with them to assist in numerous things from housekeeping to science.

This game takes place in one such shelter with a community built in a huge salt cavern near Krakow, Poland. There is no one alive, and exploring reveals an underground fight took place which not only toppled the nazis there, but led to a civil war among the civilians and scientists who won, primarily over whether to turn on the old computers or live like savages. There is even some (very little) puzzling, which I think is accidental, because for instance when multiple buttons are available, it is not intuitive how to press a different one and actually make something happen, like opening a door to another area, or running a computer simulation. Still relaxing and interesting.

It's currently on sale on GOG for 34% off ($9.89) which is about the right price.

EDIT: Serious savegame bug exists. If you restart from last checkpoint you will walk in place forever, stuck, like a cartoon character running in place as they build up space. You have to go back to restart your level, which is NOT a good solution if you got a long way into it.

Further Edit: Go to settings, turn off headbob, hit Accept, then continue game. You can now walk from your save again. This saved me from Rage-quitting a walking simulator. :laugh:

Last edited:

Processor i7 7700k
Motherboard MSI Z270 SLI Plus
Cooling CM Hyper 212 EVO
Memory 2 x 8 GB Corsair Vengeance
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2070 Super
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB and WD Black 4TB
Display(s) Dell 27 inch 1440p 144 Hz
Case Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA SuperNova 850 W Gold
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G105
Software Windows 10
I'm playing Duke Nukem 3D. I played a little of years ago but never finished it.

Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour comes to Switch on June  23 | VentureBeat

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
37 hours in on Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne.

Pokemon does exist for 25 years after all and this game is similarly gotta catch em all. Such a superb RPG... if you need a howto to get this going on PCSX2, give a shout. 100+ hours of brutal, no hand holding RPG frustration. Love it. I had to restart a few hours of game numerous times yesterday for dying to silly things with a fully decked out party. Thats when you know stuff is deep.

BTW, the remaster is shite, so much so that it brought me to install the original... which runs on 5% GPU and 5% CPU as opposed to the buggy mess they just released for 70-90% Usage that emulates and upscales some arcane Switch abonination.. FYI

System Name Apex Raptor: Silverback
Processor Intel i9 13900KS 6.2GHz/Allcore5.9
Motherboard z790 Apex
Cooling LT720 360mm + Phanteks T30
Memory 32GB @8000MT/s CL36
Video Card(s) RTX 4090
Storage 990 PRO 2TB / Firecuda 530 2TB
Display(s) Neo G8 / C1 65"
Case Antec Performance 1
Audio Device(s) DT 1990 Pro / Motu M2
Power Supply Prime Ultra Titanium 1000w
Mouse Scimitar Pro
Keyboard K95 Platinum
FF7 remake DLC,
the environment BG textures DO look a little bit better now on the PS5 version but they still don't look convining enough and stand out negatively.

E4gbNzVWEAQcsfB.jpg
E4gbR_zWYAAAZBv.jpg
E4gbQHqXMAAUsho.jpg

AsRock

TPU addict
Processor AMD 3900X \ AMD 7700X
Motherboard ASRock AM4 X570 Pro 4 \ ASUS X670Xe TUF
Cooling D15
Memory Patriot 2x16GB PVS432G320C6K \ G.Skill Flare X5 F5-6000J3238F 2x16GB
Video Card(s) eVga GTX1060 SSC \ XFX RX 6950XT RX-695XATBD9
Storage Sammy 860, MX500, Sabrent Rocket 4 Sammy Evo 980 \ 1xSabrent Rocket 4+, Sammy 2x990 Pro
Display(s) Samsung 1080P \ LG 43UN700
Case Fractal Design Pop Air 2x140mm fans from Torrent \ Fractal Design Torrent 2 SilverStone FHP141x2
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V677 \ Yamaha CX-830+Yamaha MX-630 Infinity RS4000\Paradigm P Studio 20, Blue Yeti
Power Supply Seasonic Prime TX-750 \ Corsair RM1000X Shift
Mouse Steelseries Sensei wireless \ Steelseries Sensei wireless
Keyboard Logitech K120 \ Wooting Two HE
Benchmark Scores Meh benchmarks.
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Cooling Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE
Memory 2x16 GB Crucial Ballistix 3600 CL16 Rev E @ 3800 CL16
Video Card(s) RTX3080 Ti FE
Storage SX8200 Pro 1 TB, Plextor M6Pro 256 GB, WD Blue 2TB
Display(s) LG 34GN850P-B
Case SilverStone Primera PM01 RGB
Audio Device(s) SoundBlaster G6 | Fidelio X2 | Sennheiser 6XX
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 750W
Mouse Endgame Gear XM1R
Keyboard Wooting Two HE
In other news Yakuza Like a Dragon is great mashup of brawler with an RPG. If you liked previous titles give it a try. Warning: opening is pretty long and it takes some time before you get to true free roam.

Space Lynx

Astronaut
Last edited:

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
I completed killing all the hordes in Days Gone. Or, should I say killing them again (being zombies).

I’m starting on The Painscreek Killings, as I like a good mystery too.

EDIT 12 hrs later: Aaaaand, just finished The Painscreek Killings.

Last edited: