• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

What do you guys think of Seasonic SYNCRO Q704 case?

Alesha Wu

I just watched the video on Youtube by Linus Tech Tip and i just realized Seasonic makes their own case-SYNCRO Q704 for the first time....? It is a bit pricey but the whole concept of design, cable management and airflow was totally insane... What do you guys think? i could not find that much reviews to this case yet, any suggestion of it?

Processor Intel Core i5 4670K @ 4.8 GHz
Motherboard AsRock Z87 Extreme 4
Cooling Lepa NeoIllusion RGB CPU cooler
Memory 2*4GB Patriot G2 Series RAM
Video Card(s) MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB
Storage Transcend SSD 740 256GB + WD Caviar Blue 1TB
Display(s) Samsung SA 300 24" Full HD
Case NZXT Phantom 530 + Bitfenix Recon fan controller
Audio Device(s) Creative SB0770 X-Fi Xtreme Gamer
Power Supply PC Power and Cooling Silencer MkIII 750W 80+ Gold
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Steelseries Apex RAW
Benchmark Scores IT WORKS
It just expensive. If cable management will be done right, regular case will have similar airflow.

Also it is needed to know that if you want to upgrade your case, you will need to replace your PSU

System Name Americas cure is the death of Social Justice & Political Correctness
Processor i7-11700K
Motherboard Asrock Z590 Extreme wifi 6E
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB Corsair RGB fancy boi 5000
Video Card(s) RTX 3090 Reference
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1Tb + Samsung 970 Evo 500Gb
Display(s) Dell - 27" LED QHD G-SYNC x2
Case Fractal Design Meshify-C
Audio Device(s) on board
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ Gold 1000 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502 spectrum
Keyboard AZIO MGK-1 RGB (Kaith Blue)
Software Win 10 Professional 64 bit
Benchmark Scores the MLGeesiest
i saw this a while back. i think its a nice looking case, but sadly its right side oriented, which is plain dumb

Alesha Wu

It just expensive. If cable management will be done right, regular case will have similar airflow.

Also it is needed to know that if you want to upgrade your case, you will need to replace your PSU
Budget for me is fine.. but i really want something worthy and easy to install and replace for my several times of building my own PC.
BTW! They've also launched the specifific PSU suit for this case.. not sure if it a good buy for both of them..

i saw this a while back. i think its a nice looking case, but sadly its right side oriented, which is plain dumb
yess the look of case is sleek and elegant. honestly.. I'm in love with this case because the window is on the right side... LOL

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 59