1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

What's up with my FPS in ATI tool?!?!

Discussion in 'ATITool' started by aydn, Sep 11, 2004.

1. aydn Guest

OK first time i use Ati tool my sapphire 9800pro 128mb >xt gets around 60 fps. i thought i have vyync or something on but then next time i open up ati tool i get around 250 FPS, and NOW when i restart i am getting about the same 60 fps!!! What the hell?!? is this card screwed up?!

[​IMG]

and After !!
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2004
    10 Year Member at TPU
  2. aydn Guest

oh and it being .22 and .23 didnt make a difference, same thing on both. what's going on here?????

also let me explain why im worried about this, i just got this card from someone and int 3dmark 01 it got 10 000 in my system , and my previous ti4200 got nearly 11 000. is this card screwed??

10 Year Member at TPU
  3. zealot`grr New Member

Thanks Received:
    make sure that you use the correct drivers & settings for 3dmark 2k1 - no anti-aliasing, Vsync off etc.

FPS in AtiTool fluctuate heavily on m system too, so I wouldn't be concerned by that.

10 Year Member at TPU
  4. aydn Guest

ive check all those and theyre all on the proper setting! can anyone explain why everyone else is doing 150+ with their 9800pros on their PC and suddenly i get 250 +fps??!??!?

10 Year Member at TPU
  5. aydn Guest

ok guys.. this is bull shit. just restarted and opened it up with the 4.8 drivers instead of 4.9 and 4.7 and now...

[​IMG]

10 Year Member at TPU
  6. zealot`grr New Member

Thanks Received:
    well, seems to be a driver issue then - still not too important IMO

10 Year Member at TPU