• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

When can we expect RTX 3000 back in stock at MSRP? Any idea?

System Name Americas cure is the death of Social Justice & Political Correctness
Processor i7-11700K
Motherboard Asrock Z590 Extreme wifi 6E
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB Corsair RGB fancy boi 5000
Video Card(s) RTX 3090 Reference
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1Tb + Samsung 970 Evo 500Gb
Display(s) Dell - 27" LED QHD G-SYNC x2
Case Fractal Design Meshify-C
Audio Device(s) on board
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ Gold 1000 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502 spectrum
Keyboard AZIO MGK-1 RGB (Kaith Blue)
Software Win 10 Professional 64 bit
Benchmark Scores the MLGeesiest
Quite happy I paid the ridiculous MSRP on a new 2080ti
the 2080ti is as capable as any of the 3 series cards. ive owned every 3series card, & not one of them made me think 'woah, now this is an upgrade'. consider yourself fortunate to have a great 2 series

SL2

ive owned every 3series card, & not one of them made me think 'woah, now this is an upgrade'.
Just curious, did you work(buy) your way up form a 3060? You said owned, so I assume you don't build and sell computers.

System Name Americas cure is the death of Social Justice & Political Correctness
Processor i7-11700K
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Audio Device(s) on board
Just curious, did you work(buy) your way up form a 3060? You said owned, so I assume you don't build and sell computers.
i do build & sell. I buy a lot of components, & i buy a lot of GPU's. ive had all models, & many sub-models/brands

System Name Sunk Cost Fallacy
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASRock B650E Steel Legend Wifi
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 Rev. 7
Memory 2x16GB G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 6000 CL30
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro+ RX 7900 XTX Vapor-X
Storage WD Black SN850X 1TB + 2x 2TB, 2x 4TB Crucial MX500, 4TB Samsung 870 Evo.
Display(s) Alienware AW2723DF, LG 27GR93U, LG 27GN950-B
Case Lian Li O11 Air Mini
Audio Device(s) Bose Companion Series 2 III, Sennheiser GSP600 and HD599 SE - Creative Soundblaster X4
Power Supply bequiet! Dark Power Pro 12 1500w Titanium
Mouse Logitech GPRO X Superlight & G502 X
Keyboard Corsair K65 RGB Mini, Razer Black Widow V3 TKL
VR HMD Oculus Rift S
MSRPs are fairy tales and only there for good PR against the competitor.

realistic prices are like the MSRP + 15-30% for base models.

and i don't think that we'll see prices close to that (except for AMD Cards) in 2021 tbh.

What's a 3000 card? I thought the 2080ti was Nvidia's top range card in Europe.....

I've given up altogther now. Quite happy I paid the ridiculous MSRP on a new 2080ti way back - it doesn't seem so silly now. And it's still a fast piece of hardware.
Yeah OK. That series card thingy that I keep hearing people talk about. I should say 30 series or Ampere so I don't look a right tit as I have been when mentioning them. You can see how much interest I didn't take in the run up to the release of the Ampere card can't you. :)

I fancied a 2080ti but just had this feeling I was beeing fisted on the price so I opted out.
As long as my 2070 Super is chugging along that'll do me fine.

Does Samsung produce chips for cars? Or, does that production compete directly with RTX 3 production?
Yep. Tesla. I can only guess who gets priority. 30k + car or $1200 GPU....
I know which one I'd put my money on.

Last edited:
System Name (2008) Dell XPS 730x H2C
Processor Intel Extreme QX9770 @ 3.8GHz (No OC)
Motherboard Dell LGA 775 (Dell Propiatary)
Cooling Dell AIO Ceramic Water Cooling (Dell Propiatary)
Memory Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4 x 4) DDR3
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 980ti 6GB (2016 ebay-used)
Storage (2) WD 1TB Velociraptor & (1) WD 2TB Black
Display(s) Alienware 34" AW3420DW (Amazon Warehouse)
Case Stock Dell 730x with "X" Side Panel (65 pounds fully decked out)
Audio Device(s) Creative X-FI Titanium & Corsair SP2500 Speakers
Power Supply PSU: 1000 Watt (Dell Propiatary)
Mouse Alienware AW610M (Amazon Warehouse)
Keyboard Corsair K95 XT (Amazon Warehouse)
Software Windows 7 Ultimate & Alienware FX Lighting
Benchmark Scores No Benchmarking & Overclocking
You'll either have to pay scalpers prices or wait, and wait, and wait.....
Yes it's playing the waiting game. As such 'Gamers' are now camping out! Noticed early this rainy morning about 40-50 masked people standing in-line outside at Micro Center. Pushing and shuffing and no cutting in-line. Initially thought about those possibly looking for jobs being offered! Not so! A guy named 'Bubba' said that the word had leaked out that a new 30-series GPU shipment had arived and was readied in the aisles. Online sales not accepted. One card sale per customer as scalpers would purchase more than 10+ units to make upwards of $10,000+ in one single day.

No straight forward Micro Center MSRP pricing was offered and actual retail prices were still close to 40%-50% higher and nobody really cared in order to getting their hands physically on almost any card. A store employee later said that over 60 people were waiting in-line since 6AM and some even came with lawn chairs. Also many still sitting in their cars poised for a mad dash just minutes before the MC doors reeled open.

Turns out the store had only 10 (3080's and a few 3090's) in stock and for many potential customers it was their third or fourth visit in recent weeks. Bubba noted that many of the guys here are WFH employees with the luxury of time for these early opportunistic and entertaining forays. Good for him! With this I wonder however why manufactures even continue, advertise and tease their new GPU products when the man on the street (like me) simply cannot even buy them and being relegated to the waiting games?

Attachments

• HAPPY.jpg
    HAPPY.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 70
Yes it's playing the waiting game. As such 'Gamers' are now camping out! Noticed early this rainy morning about 40-50 masked people standing in-line outside at Micro Center. Pushing and shuffing and no cutting in-line. Initially thought about those possibly looking for jobs being offered! Not so! A guy named 'Bubba' said that the word had leaked out that a new 30-series GPU shipment had arived and was readied in the aisles. Online sales not accepted. One card sale per customer as scalpers would purchase more than 10+ units to make upwards of $10,000+ in one single day.

No straight forward Micro Center MSRP pricing was offered and actual retail prices were still close to 40%-50% higher and nobody really cared in order to getting their hands physically on almost any card. A store employee later said that over 60 people were waiting in-line since 6AM and some even came with lawn chairs. Also many still sitting in their cars poised for a mad dash just minutes before the MC doors reeled open.

Turns out the store had only 10 (3080's and a few 3090's) in stock and for many potential customers it was their third or fourth visit in recent weeks. Bubba noted that many of the guys here are WFH employees with the luxury of time for these early opportunistic and entertaining forays. Good for him! With this I wonder however why manufactures even continue, advertise and tease their new GPU products when the man on the street (like me) simply cannot even buy them and being relegated to the waiting games?
No such luck here. Almost everything is sold online. It's a looooooooong waiting game even for those who ordered pre release.

Not likely to be on the same queues as CPUs and GPUs. All industries are going to have vital parts that are top priority. Stuff will get produced. Automotive is the new player and VW for example is just simply stuck right now. They apparently have 100K chassis sitting there waiting or going to be.

Another key piece of the puzzle is different nodes. Intel was already backtracking for a while to counteract supply issues. Many car electronics are absolutely fine, or even preferred due to reliability, to be built on bigger nodes than the cutting edge.
I agree many are stuck but we have no idea what's happening behind the scenes. Are VW really stuck or is Tesla getting priority since they teamed up with Samsung?

Last edited:

SL2

How much of the former are actually on the same node as RTX 3?
The self driving chips seems to be 14 nm, which doesn't surprise me, but I have no idea how important transistor density is in a car..
There are of course other chips in the car, but I haven't figured out what those are.

How much of the former are actually on the same node as RTX 3?
The self driving chips seems to be 14 nm, which doesn't surprise me, but I have no idea how important transistor density is in a car..
There are of course other chips in the car, but I haven't figured out what those are.
No idea. The self driving chips are 14nm at present but they are already rolling out the 5nm chip to replace them.
All this was planned for Q4 of this year but appears to be set back because of the obvious shortage.
No idea on other stuff either unless someone at the top or in production can tell us what's really going on.

System Name HAL_9017
Processor Intel i9 10850k
Motherboard Asus Prime z490-A
Cooling Corsair H115i
Memory GSkill 32GB DDR4-3000 Trident-Z RGB
Video Card(s) NVIDIA 1080GTX FE w/ EVGA Hybrid Water Cooler
Storage Samsung EVO 960 M.2 SSD 500Gb
Display(s) Asus XG279
Case In Win 805i
Audio Device(s) EVGA NuAudio
Power Supply CORSAIR RM750
Mouse Logitech Master 2s
Keyboard Keychron K4
2 Series are fine. depending on where the buyer is, bestbuy occasionally has stock of new cards at msrp, but thats a waiting game & a chance.
short of having a source, thats the best bet.
Bots have already figured out Best Buy. A few days ago they had a drop and about 10min after the surge there were posts on botter/scalper pages showing off how they beat the system.

-_-

SL2

No idea. The self driving chips are 14nm at present but they are already rolling out the 5nm chip to replace them.
All this was planned for Q4 of this year but appears to be set back because of the obvious shortage.
No idea on other stuff either unless someone at the top or in production can tell us what's really going on.
I agree, and that's why I'm not sure that we can call Tesla the biggest competitor for 8 nm chips when we don't know.
Exynos chips are made in 5 nm or larger so it's just as difficult to see where they go in which quantity.

I can only guess who gets priority. 30k + car or $1200 GPU....
I dunno why you stopped at 1200, as the A40 cost 8 times more, and is also made in 8 nm.
But yeah, I don't know much about their professional lineup, this was just an example.

1620063363726.png

System Name The beast and the little runt.
Processor Ryzen 5 5600X - Ryzen 9 5950X
Motherboard ASUS ROG STRIX B550-I GAMING - ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570
Cooling Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4a - NH-D15 chromax.black with IPPC Industrial 3000 RPM 120/140 MM fans.
Memory G.SKILL TRIDENT Z ROYAL GOLD/SILVER 32 GB (2 x 16 GB and 4 x 8 GB) 3600 MHz CL14-15-15-35 1.45 volts
Video Card(s) GIGABYTE RTX 4060 OC LOW PROFILE - GIGABYTE RTX 4090 GAMING OC
Storage Samsung 980 PRO 1 TB + 2 TB - Samsung 870 EVO 4 TB - 2 x WD RED PRO 16 GB + WD ULTRASTAR 22 TB
Display(s) Asus 27" TUF VG27AQL1A and a Dell 24" for dual setup
Case Phanteks Enthoo 719/LUXE 2 BLACK
Audio Device(s) Onboard on both boards
Power Supply Phanteks Revolt X 1200W
Mouse Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse
Keyboard Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum
Software WINDOWS 10 PRO 64 BITS on both systems
Benchmark Scores Se more about my 2 in 1 system here: kortlink.dk/2ca4x
Nvidia has told its investors that there gpu shortage alone can last the rest of 2021. So don't expect any normalizing before sometime in 2022 at least. Unless demand somehow drops a lot and crypto crashes harder than a car hitting a wall.

Don't have high hopes for a rtx 3000 card in 2021 to MSRP.

It's quite frustrating. I am highly disappointed in the gpu's I ended up with as well. I wanted RTX 3060 TI and RTX 3080. I ended up with a gtx 1050 ti and a gtx 1660 super for my dual system project as zen 3 has no IGP, so I am forced to get a separate gpu. So a weak ass gpu setup compared to what I wanted. But the current gpu pricing and availability, forced me to seek out alternatives for temporary use.

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage 2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches + PBT DS keycaps
Software Gentoo Linux x64
the 2080ti is as capable as any of the 3 series cards. ive owned every 3series card, & not one of them made me think 'woah, now this is an upgrade'. consider yourself fortunate to have a great 2 series
If your gaming on 4K high refresh it's a different story.

Processor faster at instructions than yours
Motherboard more nurturing than yours
Cooling frostier than yours
Memory superior scheduling & haphazardly entry than yours
Video Card(s) better rasterization than yours
Storage more ample than yours
Display(s) increased pixels than yours
Case fancier than yours
Audio Device(s) further audible than yours
Power Supply additional amps x volts than yours
Mouse without as much gnawing as yours
Keyboard less clicky than yours
VR HMD not as odd looking as yours
Software extra mushier than yours
Benchmark Scores up yours
When can we expect RTX 3000 back in stock at MSRP? Any idea?

I got a friend who is waiting to buy one. His only other option is a used 2000 series card as these are also unavailable or overpriced. Are they still making 2000 series cards? More expected?
Late spring into summer of next year

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
Yeah OK. That series card thingy that I keep hearing people talk about. I should say 30 series or Ampere so I don't look a right tit as I have been when mentioning them. You can see how much interest I didn't take in the run up to the release of the Ampere card can't you. :)

I fancied a 2080ti but just had this feeling I was beeing fisted on the price so I opted out.
As long as my 2070 Super is chugging along that'll do me fine.

I know which one I'd put my money on.

Fisted? Not even a little. At least up 'till the shoulder, I would say.

I guess this 2080ti is the first one that doesn't inspire buyers remorse, or if it did (for about 3 weeks surrounding the 3080 launch :D), it kinda made up for it by account of the rest of the world going to shit.

I agree, and that's why I'm not sure that we can call Tesla the biggest competitor for 8 nm chips when we don't know.
Exynos chips are made in 5 nm or larger so it's just as difficult to see where they go in which quantity.

I dunno why you stopped at 1200, as the A40 cost 8 times more, and is also made in 8 nm.
But yeah, I don't know much about their professional lineup, this was just an example.

View attachment 199060

People who think datacenters and enterprise server are not taking priority over electric cars where many production lines still do ICE's, are kinda losing perspective of what the world is about these days.

You have to understand we just had a pandemic too and discovered working from home was actually not all bad. Trade and data transfer is basically the same thing these days. You sell your stuff online. Business happens online. It even runs online. Vital infrastructure.

But yeah, four wheels and an engine takes priority, sure! I think historically what we have seen is that cars, like computers, are very flexible goods in a bad economy. People sit it out. Repair again. Make do. And you can take ICE vehicles a long way like that. Some consider it an art form or hobby even ;)

The issues that exist are going to be alleviated and mitigated as much as possible by simply shifting customers around and keeping a bare minimum satisfied. Alternative deals will be struck. Lesser chips will be marketed. Etc etc etc. Supply will somehow get back up, just don't ask how nice it might be. If we need to frankenstein it, we will, and companies will find ways to get there.

Last edited:
I would say that in 6 month the crazyness will slow dow, and in another 3-4 month the market will re-arrange

System Name Virtual Reality / Bioinformatics
Processor Undead CPU
Motherboard Undead TUF X99
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory GSkill 128GB DDR4-3000
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra
Storage Samsung 960 Pro 1TB + 860 EVO 2TB + WD Black 5TB
Display(s) 32'' 4K Dell
Case Fractal Design R5
Audio Device(s) BOSE 2.0
Power Supply Seasonic 850watt
Mouse Logitech Master MX
Keyboard Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue
VR HMD HTC Vive + Oculus Quest 2
Software Windows 10 P
i was lucky enough to get 3 RTX3090 at MSRP. But then again 2 of them are through my institution's purchasing for research use.

Prediction? Get ready for RTX4000 release or whatever Nvidia calls it,

It was an example.
Yep, who knows....
I like a smart ass :D

Keep speculating partner ;)

Late spring into summer of next year

Below is Scan UK's waiting list. Aint happening is it :(

Screenshot from 2021-05-03 21-43-28.png

Last edited:
They would need to hard-lock cards somehow against mining. If they dont, well.. guess "some distant future".

Trouble is that BTC is quite high, alts are quite high and even if BTC did regular drop (probably rather slow) today, it would take A LONG time for mining to not be worth it. Also it would require ETH to follow that, which in current situation might not even happen.

TL - DR - probably no cards, till situation changes in some way, drastically

Processor i7-11700K
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Audio Device(s) on board
System Name ❶ Oooh (2024) ❷ Aaaah (2021) ❸ Ahemm (2017)
Processor ❶ 5800X3D ❷ i7-9700K ❸ i7-7700K
Motherboard ❶ X570-F ❷ Z390-E ❸ Z270-E
Cooling ❶ ALFIII 360 ❷ X62 + X72 (GPU mod) ❸ X62
Memory ❶ 32-3600/16 ❷ 32-3200/16 ❸ 16-3200/16
Video Card(s) ❶ 3080 X Trio ❷ 2080TI (AIOmod) ❸ 1080TI
Storage ❶ NVME/SSD/HDD ❷ <SAME ❸ SSD/HDD
Display(s) ❶ 1440/165/IPS ❷ 1440/144/IPS ❸ 1080/144/IPS
Case ❶ BQ Silent 601 ❷ Cors 465X ❸ Frac Mesh C
Audio Device(s) ❶ HyperX C2 ❷ HyperX C2 ❸ Logi G432
Power Supply ❶ HX1200 Plat ❷ RM750X ❸ EVGA 650W G2
Mouse ❶ Logi G Pro ❷ Razer Bas V3 ❸ Logi G502
Keyboard ❶ Logi G915 TKL ❷ Anne P2 ❸ Logi G610
Benchmark Scores I have wrestled bandwidths, Tussled with voltages, Handcuffed Overclocks, Thrown Gigahertz in Jail
Tell your friend to wait 1 - 1.5 years. Much better it would be to wait for next generation of gpu's. We wont get this generation at mrsp.

I'm without powerful pc since last summer. Sold PC in parts.

Tell him to buy 4750G or 5700G. Will be able to play e-sports games without problem. Only thing high ram speed is a must! And a minimum of 16GB ram (dual channel 2 kit, but better with 4).

He's already got a GTX 1060 and upgraded his build to a 10th GEN intel CPU. Problem is he upgraded to a 1440p panel in hopes of grabbing a 3000-series card. 1-1.5yrs... bloody hell!

Let me just get my crystal ball first. How are we supposed to know?
If anyone can answer this question, he can probably predict the lottery as well

What a nice pair! Vanny get your crystal ball and help Joemama with his lottery ticket first lol

I dunno, I would of thought some indication from the manufacturers/tech news/etc. I don't keep up with tech updates hence clueless of where/when/why/how/so on.

i herd there will be one available on October the 31st and another one on the 12th of never :) na bud its looking very bleak for msrp, you could get lucky if you get your name on one of the waiting list but dont hold your breath. even the second hand market has gone nuts ive seen 580s go for £500+.

:( i'm seeing similar trends with used full PC systems with decent cards. It's crazy... £1000 systems shot up to around £1800+. What can we do - looking on the bright side, I guess it's less worrying compared to the Covid-19 toilet paper attack. That was cataclysmic "gone nuts" on a whole different level.

Silicon shortage seems to run into at least 2022, and even then demand is still huge. The backlog will take a long time to clear, there are still people who ordered on launch day who haven't gotten their cards.
Now nobody can predict anything to any degree of accuracy here, but I'd venture a guess that it's well into 2022 or possibly 2023 until 30 series is actually in stock on a regular basis.

Thanks.. so it's definitely a long wait. I'll show him this thread to give him a heads-up. He's a patient bugger but looks like the patience required here is next level.

Let me guess, your friend's username is "wheresmygpu"?

loool... funny guy

Nah. Like I said the Automotive industry will have priority in the push for battery powered vehicles.
That is unless some magic wand is waved and multiple new chip plants start popping up all over the place.
See, in the new net zero carbon emmissions world that's fast approaching, the gamer is at the back of the queue.

The same GPU chip manufacturers produce chips for the automotive industry (/others) too? Ok i'm beginning to understand a little better. Maybe the governments around the world need to prioritise gaming chips first in an effort to keep us in lock-down and safely isolated on our gaming machines :)

System Name Chip
Processor Amd 5600X
Motherboard MSI B450M Mortar Max
Cooling Hyper 212
Memory 2x 16g ddr4 3200mz
Video Card(s) RX 6700
Storage 5.5 tb hd 220 g ssd
Display(s) Normal moniter
Case something cheap
VR HMD Vive
i
Never, is my expectation. The demand for wafers will only grow and no one will build more foundry capacity than is strictly necessary, add to that continued droughts in Taiwan and the political tensions with China. In several years maybe supplies for new chips will be better, but the prices will IMO never go back to what has been thought of as "normal".
mean they will once silicon is no longer used
and that will have to happen if we want to get faster pcs

Processor i7 7700k
Motherboard MSI Z270 SLI Plus
Cooling CM Hyper 212 EVO
Memory 2 x 8 GB Corsair Vengeance
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2070 Super
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB and WD Black 4TB
Display(s) Dell 27 inch 1440p 144 Hz
Case Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA SuperNova 850 W Gold
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G105
Software Windows 10
I don't think that the average consumer can hope to be able to buy this year unless you have access to a bot. iirc PCGamer posted a bot program that people could use to attempt to buy a GPU when in stock but I won't use it. I'm not even sure if it's safe to use.

I don't think that things will return to normal until some time next year unless something drastic happens on the mining scene which looks unlikely as far as I can see. Even if Ethereum crashes there will just be a new crypto to replace it.

wolf

Performance Enthusiast
System Name MightyX
Processor Ryzen 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro WiFi
Cooling Scythe Fuma 2
Memory 32GB DDR4 3600 CL16
Video Card(s) Asus TUF RTX3080 Deshrouded
Storage WD Black SN850X 2TB
Display(s) LG 42C2 4K OLED
Case Coolermaster NR200P
Audio Device(s) LG SN5Y / Focal Clear
Power Supply Corsair SF750 Platinum
Mouse Corsair Dark Core RBG Pro SE
Keyboard Glorious GMMK Compact w/pudding
VR HMD Meta Quest 3
Software case populated with Artic P12's
Benchmark Scores 4k120 OLED Gsync bliss
the 2080ti is as capable as any of the 3 series cards.
Truth is truth I guess? 20 and 30 series share the same capability but vary, sometimes significantly, in performance.

System Name Minerva / Remus
Processor i9 10900KF (5.1Ghz) / Ryzen 5600X
Motherboard Asus TUF Gaming Z490 / MSI 550 Pro
Cooling Corsair iCUE H150i / Air Cooler
Memory 64Gb Crucial Ballistix (3200) / 16GB Crucial Ballistix (3200)
Video Card(s) Asus Tuf 3070 Ti / Quadro P1000
Storage 16TB / 20TB
Display(s) Dell S2719DGF + HP z27 / Dell P22
Case Fractal Design 7 XL / MSi
Audio Device(s) Realtek HD
Power Supply Corsair HX750W Modular / Corsair CX550
Mouse Logitech G502 / G602
Keyboard Havit Kalih Blue Switch /
Software Win 10 Pro / Ubuntu 20.04
Benchmark Scores Suggestions.
Wasnt it reported by TSMC that the shortage can go as far as late 2022?

I am patient if anything. Still rocking my 1080 :D