1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

will fable 2 arrive on the release date

Discussion in 'Games' started by SirSlaughter, Oct 21, 2008.

1. SirSlaughter

SirSlaughter New Member

Thanks Received:
    I pre ordered fable 2 a month ago from future shop i think its realeased on the 21st am i supposed to get it on the 21st:confused: If i am im :mad: :nutkick: since todays the 21st if anyone knows if it should arrive today please tell me or if it arrives tommorow youd think if you paid the extra 20 buck for shipping youd get it before other people can go out and buy it in the stores. also does anyone know if they have any guarantees like if you dont get it by whenever you get free shipping or any thing.

2. newconroer

newconroer

Thanks Received:
    Erm, if the business you are dealing with is halfway decent, they should be contacting you to inform you when it has shipped....as is pretty customary for businesses...

You'll know before...WE...know..

SirSlaughter says thanks.
    10 Year Member at TPU
  3. alexp999

alexp999 Staff

Thanks Received:
    Its this friday! :D Shit, I thought it was next :rolleyes:

I pre-ordered mine from Game, due to a special offer they had, I usually order from play.com here, and the last two games I had on pre-order arrived a day early :rockout:

10 Year Member at TPU
  4. newtekie1

newtekie1 Semi-Retired Folder

Thanks Received:
    It usually depends on the company selling the game. Some ship the game on the day it is released, so you get it a few days later. Others ship a day or two early so you get the game the day it is released.

10 Year Member at TPU Crunching for Team TPU More than 25k PPD
  5. MadClown

MadClown

Thanks Received:
    i just bought 2 today(one for a friend) and there was a limited edition Gears of War 2 sitting on the floor behind the desk

6. FordGT90Concept

FordGT90Concept "I go fast!1!11!1!"

Thanks Received:
    The day the game is shipped depends on the publisher. Basically, the publisher mandates that no consumer can have the product before x date. Some retailers like Gamestop may ship it (or at least box it) the day before release. I don't know of any service that will have it at your door the day it comes out. If you want it the day it is released, best to get it from a local retailer.

Crunching for Team TPU