• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Windows Built-in vpn client help.

I have a vpn account, with application of that provider i get some issues, because of my country restrictions. so i use IKEv2 protocol with windows builtin vpn client to connect to their server and it works perfect! but after some minutes or hours it gets disconnected, i on internet see there is limit of vpn connection? that after specific time it gets disconnect. the command i found to change it was "PS C:\>Set-NetIPsecMainModeCryptoSet -DisplayGroup "pfSense IPsec" -MaxMinutes (minutes here)" but it does not seem to work. I am using windows 10. OR if it is possible to get a opensource or any other vpn client to help me connect to my provider details, is there any way to make it auto reconnect on disconnect? and keep trying to connect until it is connected or canceled manually.?

i got issues with vpn connection, i mean i cannot browse internet with udp or tcp connection, i tried using openvpn also to connect to vpn service provider, but all does show internet access but on browser it gives server time out.