• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Windows version poll

Windows users, what version of Windows are you using on your primary computer?

• Total voters
System Name Brightworks Systems BWS-6 E-IV
Processor Intel Core i5-6600 @ 3.9GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 Rev 1.0
Cooling Quality case, 2 x Fractal Design 140mm fans, stock CPU HSF
Memory 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 3000 Corsair Vengeance
Video Card(s) EVGA GEForce GTX 1050Ti 4Gb GDDR5
Storage Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, Samsung 860 Evo 500GB SSD
Display(s) Samsung S24E650BW LED x 2
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 550W G2 Gold
Mouse Logitech M190
Keyboard Microsoft Wireless Comfort 5050
Software W10 Pro 64-bit
No John Naylor. Even if I could, I'm not changing anything (too much time has passed to edit anyway). Please read the whole opening post and/or my reiteration in post #29. 77 voters (as of this writing) are not wrong and only John Naylor is right. Everyone else easily figured it out and clearly understood "the intent" of the poll. They understood it is NOT about global market share, or an indicator of the "general population". Therefore, your post was not responsive at all to what was asked.

Sorry you didn't get it. I mean that sincerely. But your disagreement is duly noted so please, just drop it now and let the poll continue unhindered or further sullied. I would really appreciate your cooperation on this!

And just to clarify for everyone again, the title of this poll is, "Windows users, what version of Windows are you using on your primary computer?" As that title and opening post indicates, the ONLY purpose of this poll is to see what version of Windows TPU's "Windows users" are using as their default operating system on their own primary computer. This poll is NOT about global market share or what the general population is using. It is not about what anyone feels is the better OS. And it is not for Linux or other OS users.

Now PLEASE, once again, I ask that everyone respect the intent of this poll and not attempt to drive it off into their own personal agendas. If anyone wants to discuss global use, or personal opinions, or just don't like this poll, PLEASE start your own thread and poll for that.
@Bill_Bright Thank you for the Poll, it is interesting indeed. :toast:
Thank you. I too find it interesting and hope as we move through the weekend, we can get some more votes.