• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[Workblog] Al-CONH Desk

Hello!

Let me introduce my new mod, a deskmod made of wood (pine), with two watercooling loops, nickel plated copper tubes mixed with acrylic tubes, and some aluminium touch.
Al-CONH refers to atoms of aluminium and wood, which is mainly made of carbon, oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen (wikipedia says it...).

This project is supported by EKWB and Gamers Industry.

I would like to thanks EKWB for trusting me again, especially Atila for his time!
I also thanks Gamers Industry for their help (it's a french retailler for MDPC-X, but also Singularity Computers and soon Bitspower).

Here is the concept :

The structure is really classic, two chambers, the main one for the MB/GPU/PSU, some radiators and pumps, and the other one to hide the tubbing, put some more radiators, a more technical chamber.

Now, the hardware :

• AMD R7 1700X
  • Asus Crosshair Extreme VI
  • Asus 1080ti Strix OC
  • 4*8Go Corsair Vengeance RGB RAM 2666MHz
  • Corsair RM650
  • Corsair MP500 120Go
  • Crucial MX200 500Go
  • Corsair lighning node pro
  • Cooler Master Riser

And the cooling :

• WB CPU : Monoblock C6H
  • WB GPU : Full cover 1080ti Strix acrylic/nickel
  • Rad : EK- XE480 2* EK-PE360 and EK- XE240
  • Fittings : EK-HDC 12mm (nickel/black)
  • Pump : two D5
  • Watertank : EK-X3 40cm
  • Fans : EK-Vardar RGB, Corsair HD120
  • Flowmeters : home made

Sleeveing :

• MDPC-X sleeve and connectors

I'm close to the end of the big wood work (the desk is nearly done), i'll soon make a big post one the wood job.
It was new for me, but really interesting, i'm now planning to do a lot of custom furniture (my wife will be happy).
See you soon.