- Oct 4, 2016
- 49 (0.09/day)
Let me introduce you my new build : Reversed Gaming Build!
First of all, I want to thanks a lot my sponsors, without their support, this project would not have been possible.
As you can guess, maybe there will be a third one soon :biggrin:
I used to always begin my workblogs by a 3D render, but here, i want to keep secret of the final design... BUT here is a teaser :
Without spoiling that more, just to describe the general idea, this will ba a (big) tower form factor scratch build. The motherboard will be reversed (captain OBVIOUS!), there will be a lot a milled acrylic aaaaannnnnddd, there will be RGB lightning.
I have one big aim with this build. I want people who hate RGB lightning to watch this mod and say : "well, it's not that 'LSD flaming unicorn style'..."
Now, let's list the hardware :
- Motherboard : Asus Crosshair Extreme VI
- Processor : AMD R7 1700X
- Graphic Card : Asus 1080ti STRIX OC
- Memory : Corsair VENGEANCE RGB 32GB (4*8GB) 2666MHz
- PSU : Corsair RM650x
- SSD : Corsair MP500 120Go
- Fans : Corsair HD120 RGB
- Lightning kit : Corsair Lightning Node pro
For the watercooling parts, it's will be a full EKWB build :
- WB CPU : Monoblock Asus C6H
- WB GPU : EK FC1080 GTX ti Strix Nickel
- Rad : EK- XE480 and PE360
- Fittings : EK-HDC 12mm (white/nickel/black)
- Pump : EK-XTOP Dual DDC 3.2 PWM
- Watertank : home made
And now, pictures of the 10kg+ acrylic plate (20mm) and the small sheet of 2mm aluminium which will be used for this build.
See you soon, thanks for reading!