• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[WORKLOG-SPONSORED] P|NNED - K|NGP|N´s Empire

First thing ... the projectname is "P|NNED" ... as you can read from the letters it has someting to do with K|NGP|N.

Thanks alot to the sponsors Seasonic, Cablemod and Kingston HyperX !

It is a openframe case and you can use it like a benchtable
That casing can hold four 480mm radiators ! You may ask yourself "why you need four 480mm rads ?"

Some Hardwarespecs for you

Hardware

CPU: INTEL I9 9980XE 18cores 36threads
MB: EVGA X299 Dark
GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 Ti K|NGP|N with the Hydrocopper waterblock
RAM: 64GB HyperX Predator QuadKit 3200MHz CL16 (noRGB)
SSD: 2x 960GB HyperX
M.2 SSD: 2x512GB Samsung 960 PRO
HDD: 12TB Seagate Barracuda Pro
PSU: Seasonic Prime 1300 Platinum
Cables: Cablemod full sleeved set

Watercoolingparts

CPU Block: Own design
GPU Block: EVGA Hydrocopper
Radiators: 2x 480mm Hwlabs Nemesis GTS and 2x 480mm Nemesis Hwlabs GTX
Res: 2x Heatkiller Tube 150 D5
Pump: 2x Aquacomputer D5 Next parallelmode
Tube: EK ZMT

The design of this casecon should mind to the EVGA gpu cooler design from the K|NGP|N and FTW3 models.

All parts are made from aluminium sheet in 2 and 3mm and getting powder coated in matt black.

Last edited:

phill

Staff member
System Name Not so complete or overkill - There are others!! Just no room to put! :D
Processor Ryzen Threadripper 3970X
Motherboard Asus Zenith 2 Extreme Alpha
Cooling Lots!! Dual GTX 560 rads with D5 pumps for each rad. One rad for each component
Memory Viper Steel 4 x 16GB DDR4 3600MHz not sure on the timings... Probably still at 2667!! :(
Video Card(s) Asus Strix 3090 with front and rear active full cover water blocks
Storage I'm bound to forget something here - 250GB OS, 2 x 1TB NVME, 2 x 1TB SSD, 4TB SSD, 2 x 8TB HD etc...
Display(s) 3 x Dell 27" S2721DGFA @ 7680 x 1440P @ 144Hz or 165Hz - working on it!!
Case The big Thermaltake that looks like a Case Mods
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA 1600W T2
Mouse Corsair thingy
Keyboard Razer something or other....
VR HMD No headset yet
Software Windows 11 OS... Not a fan!!
Benchmark Scores I've actually never benched it!! Too busy with WCG and FAH and not gaming! :( :( Not OC'd it!! :(
I really wish I could get my X299 Dark out the box with some more hardware to plug into it.. As it stands, it's not going to do much with no RAM or CPU installed!! :laugh:

Loving the build :D

i dont know whats the build for. I figured its a advertisement for some company(s) that sponsored you since you are taking nice pictures of items. People dont usually take these types of pictures of computer parts.
I already now its a advertisement post, are these types of threads even allowed on TPU.

First the most hardware is not sponsored ! 2nd what is wron on taking nice pictures ?? I love photographing ! The whole case is designed by me and it is unique. I didnt see any advertising here just some nice hardwareshots oO

The build is for a friend ... he aksed me to do a build for his hardware ... and that what i do ... i designed a case from scratch and now its getting alive ... sorry that you dont like my worklog ... its not my first one here

It isnt sponsored by the companies ???? Whats your problem oO sure i got some ram and a psu but the didnt sponsor the whole build oO ... in the first post read the text .. i wrote ... thanks alot to .. nothing mor nlthing less

If you have a problem than call an admin ... if they delete my post its his decision ... would be nice when you dont spam my worklog anymore !

cant edit the startpost ... you are right i forgot it oO
Have a other worklog where i wrote it down ... shit :/ my fault

Sponsored are the RAM, PSU and the cables ... the other 9000€ comes from the own pocket ... im sorry ^^

System Name MSI GP76
Processor intel i7 11800h
Cooling 2 laptop fans
Memory 32gb of 3000mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) Nvidia 3070
Storage x2 PNY 8tb cs2130 m.2 SSD--16tb of space
Display(s) 17.3" IPS 1920x1080 240Hz
Power Supply 280w laptop power supply
Mouse Logitech m705
Keyboard laptop keyboard
Software lots of movies and Windows 10 with win 7 shell
Benchmark Scores Good enough for me
cant edit the startpost ... you are right i forgot it oO
Have a other worklog where i wrote it down ... shit :/ my fault

Sponsored are the RAM, PSU and the cables ... the other 9000€ comes from the own pocket ... im sorry ^^
thank you for doing it

Last edited:
i leave this here ;) now i have to do some work on the mesh and hardware and watercooling parts.
Also the screws getting exchanged tomorrow with nice black ones :)

P|NNED Update ... Radiators and fans are mounted :) also you can see my own designed cpu cooler top with a Heatkiller bottomplate inside. On the backside the four 480mm radiators and the nice Prime 1300W Platinum PSU are mounted :)

The silver screws getting exchenage against nice black lens head screws ;)

Also the mesh looking really good ! The K|NGP|N 2080 Ti Hydrocopper gets mounted vertical. I have to drill some holes for the vertical holder tomorrow. After that i can measure the length of the cables.

today i put the cables in and mounted the hdd and ssd´s :) .. time to fill the loop :D

phill

Staff member
System Name Not so complete or overkill - There are others!! Just no room to put! :D
Cooling Lots!! Dual GTX 560 rads with D5 pumps for each rad. One rad for each component
Memory Viper Steel 4 x 16GB DDR4 3600MHz not sure on the timings... Probably still at 2667!! :(
Video Card(s) Asus Strix 3090 with front and rear active full cover water blocks
Storage I'm bound to forget something here - 250GB OS, 2 x 1TB NVME, 2 x 1TB SSD, 4TB SSD, 2 x 8TB HD etc...
Display(s) 3 x Dell 27" S2721DGFA @ 7680 x 1440P @ 144Hz or 165Hz - working on it!!
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Benchmark Scores I've actually never benched it!! Too busy with WCG and FAH and not gaming! :( :( Not OC'd it!! :(
What an amazing build :D I wish.... :)

System Name Wut?
Processor 3900X
Motherboard ASRock Taichi X570
Cooling Water
Memory 32GB GSkill CL16 3600mhz
Video Card(s) Vega 56
Storage 2 x AData XPG 8200 Pro 1TB
Display(s) 3440 x 1440
Case Thermaltake Tower 900
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum
Wait a minute, is that a fan on the chipset? What is this 1990?

HammerON

The Watchful Moderator
Staff member
System Name Threadripper
Processor 3960X
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix TRX40-XE
Cooling XSPC Raystorm Neo (sTR4) Water Block
Memory G. Skill Trident Z Neo 64 GB 3600
Video Card(s) PNY RTX 4090
Storage Samsung 960 Pro 512 GB + WD Black SN850 1TB
Display(s) Dell 32" Curved Gaming Monitor (S3220DGF)
Case Corsair 5000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) On-board
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G5
Mouse Roccat Kone Pure
Keyboard Corsair K70
Software Win 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Always changing~
Beautiful build!!! I really like the attention to detail:toast:

Wait a minute, is that a fan on the chipset? What is this 1990?
Your comment is 1990 ... its the vrm section and these fans are not noticeable ... ask evga ;)
but yeah on the chipset there is also a fan xD but cant here them :D :D btzw the mainboard got exchanged against a rampage encore today ^^

Beautiful build!!! I really like the attention to detail:toast:
thanks alot :)

Last edited:

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Your comment is 1990 ... its the vrm section and these fans are not noticeable ... ask evga ;)
but yeah on the chipset there is also a fan xD but cant here them :D :D btzw the mainboard got exchanged against a rampage encore today ^^

May I ask why the change in board?? I'm not sure if the Rampage is as good as the EVGA Dark......?? Personally, I'd have stuck with the EVGA I think it suits the build so much nicer :)

Beautiful overkill prototipe. So clean and compact (not small).
I'd like a bit more practical one: let's say 2 rads, 1 reservoir, more HDD and SSDs, and more PCI-e cards room.
And would remove the "hat" or give it more a "grill" form for robustness.

May I ask why the change in board?? I'm not sure if the Rampage is as good as the EVGA Dark......?? Personally, I'd have stuck with the EVGA I think it suits the build so much nicer :)
its not my descision :) the owner want the rampage encore ;) and it clocks a bit better as the dark :) also he want to use optane memor and two m.2 on the Dimm ... usability + for the rampage extreme encore

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
its not my descision :) the owner want the rampage encore ;) and it clocks a bit better as the dark :) also he want to use optane memor and two m.2 on the Dimm ... usability + for the rampage extreme encore

I'm surprised by the Rampage clocking better, I thought the Dark was the better board for that side of things... I know it's a fairly slim line board but just for overclocking really... Still, I'll wait for some more pics and see what it's like from there ;)