• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

would like to have templates for designs on cases?

System Name BrIGht LighTs biG CiTy (aka funky cold Medina)
Processor Intel Core i7 7700K
Motherboard AORUS GA-Z270X-Gaming 5 (rev. 1.0
Cooling PRIMOCHILL LIANG D5 PUMP,XSPC RES, #2 120MM FRACTAL DESIGN WHITE LED FANS ON DEEP RADAITOR
Memory 4X4GB=16Gbs ddr4 -3200mhz Corsair Dominator Platnuim
Video Card(s) MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GAMING 2G
Storage Corsairs Force MP500 M.2. NVME 120GB
Display(s) HP 2159M
Case Fractal Design FD-CA-FOCUS-WT-W ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
Power Supply Toughpower Grand RGB 850W Gold Full Modular
Mouse MAD CATZ RAT3
Keyboard KALIBER IOGEAR ALUMINUM GAMING KEYBOARD
Software WINDOWS 10 64BIT PRO
Benchmark Scores passmark CPU-AT 5.0Ghz 98% 2DGPU 99% 3DGPU 90%PERC. RAM 99% DISK 99%PERC Complete result 99%
Ihave a small PC business I run out of my home and i would like to find some kind of templates to where you can paint designs on cases but not have to free hand it . you know like tribal design i mean i dont know if its a great idea but its a idea you know. really trying to creat some thing that stands out from everything else . I f anyone has any knowledge real true knowledge please share . just dont know where i can get something like that. thx guys and ladys

System Name Americas cure is the death of Social Justice & Political Correctness
Processor i7-11700K
Motherboard Asrock Z590 Extreme wifi 6E
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB Corsair RGB fancy boi 5000
Video Card(s) RTX 3090 Reference
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1Tb + Samsung 970 Evo 500Gb
Display(s) Dell - 27" LED QHD G-SYNC x2
Case Fractal Design Meshify-C
Audio Device(s) on board
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ Gold 1000 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502 spectrum
Keyboard AZIO MGK-1 RGB (Kaith Blue)
Software Win 10 Professional 64 bit
Benchmark Scores the MLGeesiest
you can print any shape or design and stick it to a case to use as a stencil/template that you want...

Ex:
https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1gk_B...signs-of-Tribal-and-others-For-Body-Paint.jpg

Another option you have is printing out tattoo stencils. Many are free & that's how tattoo artists get a design onto your skin. I found many which are print friendly.

If you're really looking for something that is unique and looks kick ass, I'd recommend you find a good auto body painter , or Anyone with access to an auto body painting shop etc. those are the people who will give you your best looking cases ,it would just be up to you to get the designs which is simple.

An old friend of mine was on auto body painter and he used to do the craziest case designs and styling , Pearl lesson weird fades and all kinds of shit that you never even seen before. But even someone who's good at crafting could be helpful , it just takes some imagination and some dedication

Last edited:
System Name BrIGht LighTs biG CiTy (aka funky cold Medina)
Processor Intel Core i7 7700K
Motherboard AORUS GA-Z270X-Gaming 5 (rev. 1.0
Cooling PRIMOCHILL LIANG D5 PUMP,XSPC RES, #2 120MM FRACTAL DESIGN WHITE LED FANS ON DEEP RADAITOR
Memory 4X4GB=16Gbs ddr4 -3200mhz Corsair Dominator Platnuim
Video Card(s) MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GAMING 2G
Storage Corsairs Force MP500 M.2. NVME 120GB
Display(s) HP 2159M
Case Fractal Design FD-CA-FOCUS-WT-W ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
Power Supply Toughpower Grand RGB 850W Gold Full Modular
Mouse MAD CATZ RAT3
Keyboard KALIBER IOGEAR ALUMINUM GAMING KEYBOARD
Software WINDOWS 10 64BIT PRO
Benchmark Scores passmark CPU-AT 5.0Ghz 98% 2DGPU 99% 3DGPU 90%PERC. RAM 99% DISK 99%PERC Complete result 99%
you can print any shape or design and stick it to a case to use as a stencil/template that you want...

Ex:
https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1gk_B...signs-of-Tribal-and-others-For-Body-Paint.jpg

Another option you have is printing out tattoo stencils. Many are free & that's how tattoo artists get a design onto your skin. I found many which are print friendly.

If you're really looking for something that is unique and looks kick ass, I'd recommend you find a good auto body painter , or Anyone with access to an auto body painting shop etc. those are the people who will give you your best looking cases ,it would just be up to you to get the designs which is simple.

An old friend of mine was on auto body painter and he used to do the craziest case designs and styling , Pearl lesson weird fades and all kinds of shit that you never even seen before. But even someone who's good at crafting could be helpful , it just takes some imagination and some dedication
hey thanks man really . i knew once i heard it i would think why didnt i think of that LOL. id like to see some pictures of the cases man . i bet they were neat

System Name Americas cure is the death of Social Justice & Political Correctness
Processor i7-11700K
Motherboard Asrock Z590 Extreme wifi 6E
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB Corsair RGB fancy boi 5000
Video Card(s) RTX 3090 Reference
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1Tb + Samsung 970 Evo 500Gb
Display(s) Dell - 27" LED QHD G-SYNC x2
Case Fractal Design Meshify-C
Audio Device(s) on board
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ Gold 1000 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502 spectrum
Keyboard AZIO MGK-1 RGB (Kaith Blue)
Software Win 10 Professional 64 bit
Benchmark Scores the MLGeesiest
Yeah they were really nice I wish I had pictures but I haven't spoken with him in years he works on a few miles down the road his family owns a local auto body shop. You'll be surprised how many people who are into PCs never consider some of the most simple options like someone who's in the crafting or an auto body painter Etc. Glad it jogged your memory:toast: