• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Xeon Owners Club

System Name -
Processor -
Motherboard x58 p6t6 ws revolution or eclipse sli
Cooling akasa venom voodoo, well that took some googling
Memory combined or average?
Video Card(s) r9 nano
Storage for os
Case air flow > looks
Audio Device(s) -
Power Supply quality over quantity
Mouse -
Keyboard -
Software -
Benchmark Scores -
Not sure if you made mistake in writing or you get confused but "uncore" clock must be at least 2x the speed of the RAM not under that speed ....

I indeed thought the same. Though I read somewhere you could lower to 1.8/1.9 but probably misread that.
Thanks you than i remembered it right :)
Still my uncore is stuck by anything above 2.6-2.8ish could that also be the cpu?

System Name BOX
Processor Core i7 6950X @ 4,26GHz (1,28V)
Motherboard X99 SOC Champion (BIOS F23c + bifurcation mod)
Cooling Thermalright Venomous-X + 2x Delta 38mm PWM (Push-Pull)
Memory Patriot Viper Steel 4000MHz CL16 4x8GB (@3240MHz CL12.12.12.24 CR2T @ 1,48V)
Video Card(s) Titan V (~1650MHz @ 0.77V, HBM2 1GHz, Forced P2 state [OFF])
Storage WD SN850X 2TB + Samsung EVO 2TB (SATA) + Seagate Exos X20 20TB (4Kn mode)
Display(s) LG 27GP950-B
Case Fractal Design Meshify 2 XL
Audio Device(s) Motu M4 (audio interface) + ATH-A900Z + Behringer C-1
Power Supply Seasonic X-760 (760W)
Mouse Logitech RX-250
Keyboard HP KB-9970
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
You can go lower than 2:1 for 32nm (ie. 3:2).
Basicly : 1600MHz DDR3 will require minimum of 2,4GHz (and 2000MHz will need 3GHz UnCore or more).
Also, both UnCore and QPI Speed are related to BCLK you set.
So, going from 133 to 200 MHz on BCLK, will force QPI speed of 7200MHz, if 4800MHz was the default.

System Name Dell T3500
Processor Xeon X5687
Motherboard Dell - 9KPNV
Cooling Dell U016F
Memory 12gb ECC 1333
Video Card(s) MSI rx480 gaming X
Storage 1tb WD blue
Case Dell T3500
X58 based socket 1366 boards are expensive. Seems to be a supply/demand thing. Most manufactures stopped making them years ago but they are still popular and fairly relevant by today's standards with the right components.

I am a fan of the Dell T3500 workstation boxes. They are X58 based and pretty reasonable. With some searching you can get an entire system for about the same price as a new X58 board. Nothing overclock friendly in the BIOS but you can up the multiplier on certain 1366 Xeon with Throttlestop. A few threads about this in these forums.

pasnger57

hay i get the Feeling any one whit a X58 board that bought one back in the day is now Reaping the benefits of a LOW cost server xeon that was = to a I7 Extreme in some cases
at a Price point to Performance that makes ppl question is upgrading or switching worth it i can say i was running a I7-920 and groin to a x5650 is a MAJOR change in performance and Power consumption
after a week of running and using CPU related tasks for a bit my TEMP was within specs 70ºc and i never got a big clock of 4ghz .......
behold i know i should have use Fresh Terminal past from the start but i was egger to get the Xeon running and posting after modding the board to accept the chip
so got some cheep 5 pack of some decedent past nutting Grand just 3.17W/(m-K) and set to a puling the board out of the case and remove all heat sinks cleaned each ship using clean sheet of pepper played a pea of past to the chips attached the heat sinks rebooted set bios to defaults and autos and the Chip on its own started clocking up to 4.2 whit turbo on its own accord spiking all about
i got my 4Ghz .....
back to the bois and lock some stings to keep it from that sketching jumping clock up and down when idling now i sit at a modest 3.1Ghz and 1600mhz on the ram
but i know i can hit 4 and 2000 and be at a chill 50ºc now

System Name -
Processor -
Video Card(s) r9 nano
Storage for os
Case air flow > looks
Audio Device(s) -
Mouse -
Keyboard -
Software -
Benchmark Scores -
You can go lower than 2:1 for 32nm (ie. 3:2).
Basicly : 1600MHz DDR3 will require minimum of 2,4GHz (and 2000MHz will need 3GHz UnCore or more).
Also, both UnCore and QPI Speed are related to BCLK you set.
So, going from 133 to 200 MHz on BCLK, will force QPI speed of 7200MHz, if 4800MHz was the default.

I might have found the problem there are some little switches on the bottom of this board (did not pay attention to well) and those are for setting blck. When i turned those off and set the blck to 200 in the bios the system seemed a lot more stable (i know really weird). Using aida64 (only for 30 min) i stressed the cpu and ram at 3.6 or something (pretty low I know this 920 goes to 4.2 no problem) and the ram seemed stable at 1.6v @1600 9-9-9-24 timings (it is rated at 7-8-7-something 1.65v). Although something weird happened aida would say the ram was unstable after 10 sec or something and i started the test again and it would be perfectly stable after that every time i tried (I tried 4/5 times 10-15 min and one longer run of 30 min) did not try any really long runs because I suposse these ram sticks will need some better active cooling because they got pretty hot when stressed for 15-30 min. is lowering the uncore helpful for getting higher overclocks because my board has some kind of glitch with x56xx xeon that the uncore will be locked at 2x memory. the e56xx and L56xx dont have that trouble if i'm correct.

Thanks!

pasnger57

for for annoy who this may help and 4.0.jpgScreenshot_3.jpg4.0 weee .. the Voltage settings in OS are Not what is set in bios however it can bump from within never did like that
Screenshot_1.jpgnormal

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.jpg
    Screenshot_4.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 394
  • Screenshot_5.jpg
    Screenshot_5.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 279
System Name SelfBuilt
Processor Intel Core i7 - 920 @ 2,66 GHz
Motherboard ASUS P6T Deluxe
Cooling Active Air
Memory 6 GB DDR3 Triple channel
Video Card(s) nVidia GTX 660
So, way back on page 86 (you guys post a lot), this happened:

[...]Completely new here - and not even a Xeon owner (!!) [...] The reason for my membership and post is, that I think I would like to become a Xeon owner, but being completely new to me, I'd like your very competent advice.[...]

[...]X5675, a X5690 would be a better option but they are expensive.
[...]
ARCTIC Freezer XTREME Rev. 2
[...]

Thanks for the post, @Knoxx29. The pictures definitely highlight a preference of the Arctic cooler.[...]
- X5675 runs at 3.06 GHz, but is cheaper, especially since I can buy one from within the EU, removing toll, VAT and expensive shipping. For arguments sake, let's say US$110
- X5679 runs at 3.20 GHz, and is slightly more expensive. This was my initial suggestion. This seems to run at US$135 shipped.
- X5690 runs at 3.46 GHz and is significantly more expensive. This seems to run at US$230-270 shipped depending on origin.
[...]

Since my post, I upgraded to the suggested cooler (and am very happy with it), and as a result was able to overclock my i7 920 2,66 GHz to 3,4 GHz. It hardly qualifies as overclocking though, I just increased BCLK and rebooted, never looked back. That obviously helped the CPU be "workable" and it ran fine, but curiosity killed the cat, so I finally pulled the trigger on an X5690 3,46 GHz 6C12T at ~US$100 shipped on eBay.

I tried a much more methodic approach to overclocking that calls for isolating factors. So with the CPU multiplier locked at 20 (lowest in BIOS), I learned that my system will happily run at a BCLK of 200. Probably more as well, but didn't feel comfortable going further. I realized something that basically became a question that I hope you can help me answer:

I can reach 4 GHz through 200 x 20, but also e.g. through 148 x 27. Both seem to have advantages and disadvantages, so I'd like clarification on which to prefer. I haven't been able to find a decent reply to this anywhere - only replies that basically scream 'hearsay'. So where else to turn, but the experts?
  • BCLK 200 should in theory make the rest of my system faster. In return, I loose the automatic ramping up and down of CPU speed (good for thermals and power bill?)
  • BCLK 148 allows me to leave the CPU multiplier setting on Auto, letting the multiplier ramp up and down by demand. In return, obviously the BCLK is slower.

So what I don't seem to be able to find a decent answer to is; which parameter should I give priority? I am unsure if a higher BCLK is actually going to result in a faster system, or if it's cancelled out by the ratios adjusting things back down (I did notice the QPI link speed increase A LOT though)? And also I am unsure if the lower BCLK which allows for automatic multipliers helps my system run cooler and also reduces energy costs? The temperatures I saw were similar with both setups, so I don't know?

Current settings are 155 x Auto resulting in 4,185 GHz. During normal desktop use, this results in core temps 29-42°C (there are fairly big differences between cores), while under full load temperatures go as high as 84 °C on 4/6 cores, but doesn't seem to go higher ever. It's being cooled by an active air cooler in a relatively poor case. All of this is without tweaking voltages, since I don't really feel that I understand those enough.

Specs; ASUS P6T DELUXE (X58), X5690 @ 4,185 GHz, 24 GB DDR3 Triple Channel, nVidia GTX 660.

If it matters, my general plans are to build a new complete system in the fall/winter, as I expect GPU prices to drop. I guess I'd do my research in Autumn and hope for some really good deals on Black Friday. This has been really interesting though; I've built plenty of PCs, but never cared about e.g. cases. I now look forward to finding cases with proper thermal management and maybe even mod them to improve it even further.

Thanks to @Knoxx29 in particular for the great recommendations! :)

System Name -
Processor -
Video Card(s) r9 nano
Storage for os
Case air flow > looks
Audio Device(s) -
Mouse -
Keyboard -
Software -
Benchmark Scores -
So, way back on page 86 (you guys post a lot), this happened:

Since my post, I upgraded to the suggested cooler (and am very happy with it), and as a result was able to overclock my i7 920 2,66 GHz to 3,4 GHz. It hardly qualifies as overclocking though, I just increased BCLK and rebooted, never looked back. That obviously helped the CPU be "workable" and it ran fine, but curiosity killed the cat, so I finally pulled the trigger on an X5690 3,46 GHz 6C12T at ~US$100 shipped on eBay.

I tried a much more methodic approach to overclocking that calls for isolating factors. So with the CPU multiplier locked at 20 (lowest in BIOS), I learned that my system will happily run at a BCLK of 200. Probably more as well, but didn't feel comfortable going further. I realized something that basically became a question that I hope you can help me answer:

I can reach 4 GHz through 200 x 20, but also e.g. through 148 x 27. Both seem to have advantages and disadvantages, so I'd like clarification on which to prefer. I haven't been able to find a decent reply to this anywhere - only replies that basically scream 'hearsay'. So where else to turn, but the experts?
  • BCLK 200 should in theory make the rest of my system faster. In return, I loose the automatic ramping up and down of CPU speed (good for thermals and power bill?)
  • BCLK 148 allows me to leave the CPU multiplier setting on Auto, letting the multiplier ramp up and down by demand. In return, obviously the BCLK is slower.

So what I don't seem to be able to find a decent answer to is; which parameter should I give priority? I am unsure if a higher BCLK is actually going to result in a faster system, or if it's cancelled out by the ratios adjusting things back down (I did notice the QPI link speed increase A LOT though)? And also I am unsure if the lower BCLK which allows for automatic multipliers helps my system run cooler and also reduces energy costs? The temperatures I saw were similar with both setups, so I don't know?

Current settings are 155 x Auto resulting in 4,185 GHz. During normal desktop use, this results in core temps 29-42°C (there are fairly big differences between cores), while under full load temperatures go as high as 84 °C on 4/6 cores, but doesn't seem to go higher ever. It's being cooled by an active air cooler in a relatively poor case. All of this is without tweaking voltages, since I don't really feel that I understand those enough.

Specs; ASUS P6T DELUXE (X58), X5690 @ 4,185 GHz, 24 GB DDR3 Triple Channel, nVidia GTX 660.

If it matters, my general plans are to build a new complete system in the fall/winter, as I expect GPU prices to drop. I guess I'd do my research in Autumn and hope for some really good deals on Black Friday. This has been really interesting though; I've built plenty of PCs, but never cared about e.g. cases. I now look forward to finding cases with proper thermal management and maybe even mod them to improve it even further.

Thanks to @Knoxx29 in particular for the great recommendations! :)

As far as my experience goes, you're pretty Lucky with a x5690 :), having many options regarding multiplier and blck.
I suppose this question is hard to anwser because i don't know how you use you system mostly. If you use it for gaming I would suggest getting the blck and multiplier so you could max out you ram speed. Though the gtx 660 will most likely hold you back and you won't feel much of the increased ramspeed. If you're planning to upgrade your gpu and use you pc for gaming that would possibly be the best way in my opinion. If you use you pc a lot for word/documents and webbrowsing the lower blck and auto multiplier might help with power consumption but I'm not sure if you locked you multiplier with 200 blck and turned off any power saving featers. you might want to use cpu-z to see your voltage and frequencies at idle for both settings. regarding uncore and Qpi frequencies you will be able to clock them at the same level most of the time but it depends on your ramspeed stability and the option you have in your bios. In my experience the QPI can be set to 4.8
4.800 GT/s (- 18x 133 x 2)
5.866 GT/s (- 22x 133 x 2)
6.400 GT/s (- 24x 133 x 2)
(also stated by agent 007x) The blck of 200 would be around (18 x200 x2) 7200 gt/s and with 148 you might be able to set (22 x 148 x 2) 6500ish. if it gives you any inprovement im not sure though as far as I've seen it will be low but i hope the really knowladgeble people will correct me if im wrong. the same can be done for ram/uncore by multipliers in the bios. I suppose the lower the blck the more flexibility in multipliers you have and in my experience you can get away with lower voltage (correct me if im wrong). So I dont have a clear anwser im afraid.

System Name Black Box
Processor Intel Xeon E3-1260L v5
Motherboard MSI E3 KRAIT Gaming v5
Cooling Tt tower + 120mm Tt fan
Memory G.Skill 16GB 3600 C18
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 970 Mini
Storage Kingston A2000 512Gb NVME
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Case Corsair 450D High Air Flow.
Audio Device(s) No need.
Power Supply FSP Aurum 650W
Mouse Yes
Keyboard Of course
Software W10 Pro 64 bit
Bit of an upgrade from the dual core Xeon I had in a Socket 775 system.
This beauty is an e5-2560 8C/16T @ 2.0GHz put to good use crunching for WCG.
Untitled.png

phill

Staff member
System Name Not so complete or overkill - There are others!! Just no room to put! :D
Processor Ryzen Threadripper 3970X
Motherboard Asus Zenith 2 Extreme Alpha
Cooling Lots!! Dual GTX 560 rads with D5 pumps for each rad. One rad for each component
Memory Viper Steel 4 x 16GB DDR4 3600MHz not sure on the timings... Probably still at 2667!! :(
Video Card(s) Asus Strix 3090 with front and rear active full cover water blocks
Storage I'm bound to forget something here - 250GB OS, 2 x 1TB NVME, 2 x 1TB SSD, 4TB SSD, 2 x 8TB HD etc...
Display(s) 3 x Dell 27" S2721DGFA @ 7680 x 1440P @ 144Hz or 165Hz - working on it!!
Case The big Thermaltake that looks like a Case Mods
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA 1600W T2
Mouse Corsair thingy
Keyboard Razer something or other....
VR HMD No headset yet
Software Windows 11 OS... Not a fan!!
Benchmark Scores I've actually never benched it!! Too busy with WCG and FAH and not gaming! :( :( Not OC'd it!! :(
Very nice @Caring1 :) Do you have an idea of what the rig pulls watts wise? :)

T3500

System Name Precisionator 3500
Processor Xeon W3680
Motherboard Dell 09KPNV
Cooling OEM uprated heatpipe cooler + Arctic F9
Memory 12GB @ 1333MHz
Video Card(s) Zotac GTX 1060 AMP! 6GB @ 2100MHz core with an Arctic Accelero Twin Turbo II
Storage 860 EVO 500GB, 2x Barracuda 500GB
Display(s) Dell S2318HN
Case Dell T3500 + 2x Arctic F8 PRO
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z213
Power Supply Be quiet! Straight Power 11 550W
Mouse Microsoft Wireless Desktop 850
Keyboard Microsoft Wireless Desktop 850
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Cinebench - 875cb - W3680 @ 4.0GHz http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/8909928
I wonder if I can pick your collective brains.

I've got a Dell Precision T3500 that came with a W3565 that I've since swapped out for an X5675. They have the same maximum boost of up to 3.46GHz. When gaming (Tomb Raider, the Bioshock/Witcher series everything at max settings - I stuck a GTX 1060 in it) the W3565 would boost to 3.33GHz up from 3.2GHz and stay there. The X5675 seems somewhat chilled out and stays at its base 3.07GHz, occasionally going to 3.20GHz. I assume this is because it just doesn't feel the need to boost, as it is overall more powerful? If it were to go to its max boost it would only do so on 1 or 2 of it's 6 cores right? I'm getting these values from the Afterburner/Riva Tuner OSD.

Processor Intel I9 7940X
Motherboard Asus Strix Rog Gaming E X299
Cooling Xigmatek LOKI SD963 double-Fan
Memory 64Gb DDR4 2666Mhz
Video Card(s) 1)RX 6900XT BIOSTAR 16Gb***2)MATROX M9120LP
Storage 2 x ssd-Kingston 240Gb A400 in RAID 0+ HDD 500Gb +Samsung 128gbSSD +SSD Kinston 480Gb
Display(s) BenQ 28"EL2870U(4K-HDR) / Acer 24"(1080P) / Eizo 2336W(1080p) / 2x Eizo 19"(1280x1024)
Case Lian Li
Audio Device(s) Realtek/Creative T20 Speakers
Power Supply F S P Hyper S 700W
Mouse Asus TUF-GAMING M3
Keyboard Func FUNC-KB-460/Mechanical Keyboard
VR HMD Oculus Rift DK2
Software Win 11
Benchmark Scores Fire Strike=23905,Cinebench R15=3189,Cinebench R20=3791.Passmark=30689,Geekbench4=32885

I've got a Dell Precision T3500 that came with a W3565 that I've since swapped out for an X5675. They have the same maximum boost of up to 3.46GHz. When gaming (Tomb Raider, the Bioshock/Witcher series everything at max settings - I stuck a GTX 1060 in it) the W3565 would boost to 3.33GHz up from 3.2GHz and stay there. The X5675 seems somewhat chilled out and stays at its base 3.07GHz, occasionally going to 3.20GHz. I assume this is because it just doesn't feel the need to boost, as it is overall more powerful? If it were to go to its max boost it would only do so on 1 or 2 of it's 6 cores right? I'm getting these values from the Afterburner/Riva Tuner OSD.
When it comes to the X58 platform and the Famous 6 core Xeon CPU´s the most important thing is the solid motherboard with possibility to do OC.....unfortunately you can´t do much about that with yours mobo.....you are basically limited ONLY on stocked CPU speeds&settings the good thing is that X5675 ain´t that slow for that GTX 1060 but than again almost any Westmere can easily hit 3,8Ghz and more with any other decent mobo......about your question/on default turbo boost should be enabled and then 2 cores always hit higher speeds.....

T3500

System Name Precisionator 3500
Processor Xeon W3680
Motherboard Dell 09KPNV
Cooling OEM uprated heatpipe cooler + Arctic F9
Memory 12GB @ 1333MHz
Video Card(s) Zotac GTX 1060 AMP! 6GB @ 2100MHz core with an Arctic Accelero Twin Turbo II
Storage 860 EVO 500GB, 2x Barracuda 500GB
Display(s) Dell S2318HN
Case Dell T3500 + 2x Arctic F8 PRO
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z213
Power Supply Be quiet! Straight Power 11 550W
Mouse Microsoft Wireless Desktop 850
Keyboard Microsoft Wireless Desktop 850
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Cinebench - 875cb - W3680 @ 4.0GHz http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/8909928
When it comes to the X58 platform and the Famous 6 core Xeon CPU´s the most important thing is the solid motherboard with possibility to do OC.....unfortunately you can´t do much about that with yours mobo.....you are basically limited ONLY on stocked CPU speeds&settings the good thing is that X5675 ain´t that slow for that GTX 1060 but than again almost any Westmere can easily hit 3,8Ghz and more with any other decent mobo......about your question/on default turbo boost should be enabled and then 2 cores always hit higher speeds.....

Yeah the BIOS on the Dell is totally locked down so you can't do anything in that respect.

I realised that the OSD value must be the average of all cores as ((3.46 x2) + (3.07 x4))/6 is 3.2

System Name Black Box
Audio Device(s) No need.
Mouse Yes
Keyboard Of course
Software W10 Pro 64 bit
Very nice @Caring1 :) Do you have an idea of what the rig pulls watts wise? :)
Posted this earlier in this thread.
https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/how-efficient-is-your-cruncher.210974/page-6

I've got a Dell Precision T3500 that came with a W3565 that I've since swapped out for an X5675.
You might get some more answers in this thread:
https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/dell-workstation-owners-club.243124/

phill

Staff member
System Name Not so complete or overkill - There are others!! Just no room to put! :D
Cooling Lots!! Dual GTX 560 rads with D5 pumps for each rad. One rad for each component
Memory Viper Steel 4 x 16GB DDR4 3600MHz not sure on the timings... Probably still at 2667!! :(
Video Card(s) Asus Strix 3090 with front and rear active full cover water blocks
Storage I'm bound to forget something here - 250GB OS, 2 x 1TB NVME, 2 x 1TB SSD, 4TB SSD, 2 x 8TB HD etc...
Display(s) 3 x Dell 27" S2721DGFA @ 7680 x 1440P @ 144Hz or 165Hz - working on it!!
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Benchmark Scores I've actually never benched it!! Too busy with WCG and FAH and not gaming! :( :( Not OC'd it!! :(
System Name Black Box
Audio Device(s) No need.
Mouse Yes
Keyboard Of course
Software W10 Pro 64 bit
One thing I found is GPU's suck a lot of power even when not in use, so utilizing the lowest wattage unit that does the job is the way to go.
As it is, mine only has to output a display as I don't game etc.

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
The R710 doesn't have any external GPU so to speak, it's all on board, but I think the problem is the 5 1Tb enterprise disks and such that really aren't needed in there, which are just sucking power.. Not that it matters too much on a sunny day like today, as the solar is working rather nicely!! :D So glad I bought that... lol

FireFox

The Power Of Intel
Processor Intel i7 10700K
Motherboard Asus ROG Maximus XII Hero
Cooling 2x Black Ice Nemesis GTX 480 - 1x Black Ice Nemesis GTX 420 - D5 VPP655P - 13x Corsair LL120 - LL140
Memory 32GB G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 3600Hz
Video Card(s) EVGA GEFORCE RTX 3080 XC3 Ultra
Storage Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 500GB/1TB - WD Blue SN550 1TB - 2 X WD Blue 1TB - 3 X WD Black 1TB
Display(s) Asus ROG PG278QR 2560x1440 144Hz (Overclocked 165Hz )/ Samsung
Case Corsair Obsidian 1000D
Audio Device(s) I prefer Gaming-Headset
Power Supply Enermax MaxTytan 1250W 80+ Titanium
Mouse Logitech G502 spectrum
Keyboard Virtuis Advanced Gaming Keyboard ( Batboard )
Software Windows 10 Enterprise/Windows 10 Pro/Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores My PC runs FiFA
Processor Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard MSI B450 Tomahawk ATX
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition
Memory VENGEANCE LPX 2 x 16GB DDR4-3600 C18 OCed 3800
Video Card(s) XFX Speedster SWFT309 AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT CORE Gaming
Storage 970 EVO NVMe M.2 500 GB, 870 QVO 1 TB
Display(s) Samsung 28” 4K monitor
Case Phantek Eclipse P400S (PH-EC416PS)
Audio Device(s) EVGA NU Audio
Power Supply EVGA 850 BQ
Mouse SteelSeries Rival 310
Keyboard Logitech G G413 Silver
Software Windows 10 Professional 64-bit v22H2
What wrong with the X299 Dark? Has nice looking aesthetics to me.

FireFox

The Power Of Intel
Cooling 2x Black Ice Nemesis GTX 480 - 1x Black Ice Nemesis GTX 420 - D5 VPP655P - 13x Corsair LL120 - LL140
Storage Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 500GB/1TB - WD Blue SN550 1TB - 2 X WD Blue 1TB - 3 X WD Black 1TB
What wrong with the X299 Dark? Has nice looking aesthetics to me.

Of course soon or later i will buy one but what i meant is that i won't exchange a SR-2 for one of those.

Processor Ryzen 9 5900X
Power Supply EVGA 850 BQ
So the SR-2 is a collectors item not be exchanged?

FireFox

The Power Of Intel
Processor Ryzen 9 5900X
Power Supply EVGA 850 BQ
How's the DDR4 overclock coming along?

FireFox

The Power Of Intel
Processor Ryzen 9 5900X
Power Supply EVGA 850 BQ