• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

xfx rx57xt83ld8 no vbios ERROR: 0FL01

dkx24

I am not sure where to start. i am using atiflash 2.93 plus. After successfully flashing 4 xfx rx5700xt thiic 3 ultras, i decided to use the same process for the triple dissipation model. is this a common problem? any and all help or advice is welcomed. this one has me stumped. i was able to read the rom with amdvbflash 3.04 but it wont allow me to flash a modded bios.
vbflash304.PNG

x57xterr.PNG
xfxgpuz.PNG

Odin Vex

I have the same problem with a reference 5700 XT. Exact same issue. Used an SPI CH341A programmer and flashed stock BIOS...and still not detected! Baffled.

Odin Vex

Beginning to wonder if maybe PCI-ID and such are wrote 'over' the ROM in an area to tell OS which card and it is critical. (since you can have a valid BIOS even with PCI-ID changed...)

Odin Vex

I forgot to follow up mentioning that my card had a broken 8-pin 330 Ohm Network Resistor Array (not all linked together, single). My other card that I had avoided flashing works fine.