1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

YOU CAN HELP ME Sapphire x1800xt 256mb bios send please

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by Timeguard, Apr 19, 2006.

1. Timeguard New Member

Thanks Received:
    YOU CAN HELP ME Sapphire x1800xt 256mb bios send please

please 256mb x1800xt sapphire bios send me pitbullalex@hotmail.com (zip or rar):respect:

x1800xt 256mb to flash 512mb version problem is now :( :banghead: :banghead:

:respect: :respect:

Saphhire x1800xt 256mb users atitool bios dump(save) bios send please :respect:

saphire site or techpowerup 256mb x1800xt bios not found .thnx users

Last edited: Apr 19, 2006
    10 Year Member at TPU
  2. Satchmo New Member

Thanks Received:
    should we shaft the guy for not being smart enough to read up before he flashed?

i know if i were to flash my x1600xt 256mb with a 7900gtx 512mb bios id be disapointed if u helped me.
    i know it sounds mean, but the guy clearly has it coming, i cant stand people who dont think.

its not a matter of knowledge, because there are definetly enough guides all accross the internet about everything GPU specific. Its a matter of freaking common sense, and to have enough to know if you dont have a clue, dont go through with something with such risk, untill youve asked enough questions, and read enough about it to have some confidence to do something like this.

he may not even have known why hes flashing the bios in the first place.

this person joined the forums, this is his 3rd post. Yes you guessed it, the other 2 are the exact same request begging for someone to fix his errors. and as soon as that is done, he wont come back until something else needs fixing. hes a leach.

so i say leach, read up, learn about what you are doing, then come back here and well get you some help. until then dont leach off my favorite forums.

10 Year Member at TPU