• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Your PC ATM

Keullo-e

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X up to 5.05GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite
Cooling Custom loop (CPU+GPU, 240 & 120 rads)
Memory 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury @ DDR4-3466
Video Card(s) PowerColor RX 6700 XT Fighter OC/UV
Storage ~4TB SSD + 6TB HDD
Display(s) Acer 27" 4K120 IPS + Lenovo 32" 4K60 IPS
Case Corsair 4000D Airflow White
Audio Device(s) Asus TUF H3 Wireless
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Roccat Vulcan 121 AIMO
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores It runs Crysis remastered at 4K
Awesome rig... The Ryzen hat made me chuckle I definitely need to get one.
Heh, I want one too!

Good old Eisbaer... I have one too, I sold already but the dude said that it leaks so I bought it back and I need to investigate it further. Would be perfect with my Phenom II rig :)

System Name AMD™ Red Tiger
Processor AMD™ Ryzen™ 7 3800XT @ 4700mhz
Motherboard MSI™ X370 Gaming Carbon Pro
Cooling XSPC™ Raystorm™ dual XSPC D5 pumps 2x 360 EX radiators 6x Noctua™ NF-F12 Industrial™ 3000rpm
Memory Avexir™ Blitz™ 3200mhz 16.18 @ 3200mhz
Video Card(s) Sapphire™ Radeon™ RX 7900XTX under Alphacool™ water block
Storage 1x Intel™ 660p 1TB 1x Seagate™ 2TB 7200RPM
Display(s) Electriq™ VM280UHD 4K 60hz
Case Cooler Master™ Cosmos™ Pure Black with 5x Coolermaster™ bladeMaster™
Audio Device(s) Creative SB X-FI with Logitech™ X540 5.1
Power Supply EVGA™ 1000w G2
Mouse EasySMX™ 4000dpi Red led on MSI™ Lava Dragon giant mouse mat
Keyboard Rii™ K66 Red switch mechanical keyboard with red led
Software Windows™ 10 Home
Benchmark Scores 13000 3dMark™ Time spy.
spot the pc competition.

Attachments

• 20190525_153500.jpg
    20190525_153500.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 463
System Name The Stone that the Builders Refused / iJayo
Processor R5 1600/ R7 3700X
Motherboard Asrock AB350 Pro4 / Asus Rog Strix B450-F gaming
Cooling Cryorig M9 / Noctua NH-D14
Memory G skill 16 Gigs ddr4 / 16 gigs PNY ddr4
Video Card(s) Nvdia GTX 660 / Nvidia RTX 2070 Super
Storage 120gig 840 evo, 120gig adata sp900 / 1tb Mushkin M.2 ssd 1 & 3 tb seagate hdd, 120 gig Hyper X ssd
Display(s) 42" Nec retail display monitor/ 34" Dell curved 165hz monitor
Case Pink Enermax Ostrog / Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass edition
Audio Device(s) Altec Lansing Expressionist Bass/ M-Audio monitors
Power Supply Corsair450 / Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 650
Mouse corsair vengence M65 / Zalman Knossos
Keyboard corsair k95 / Roccat Vulcan 121
Software Window 10 pro / Windows 10 pro
Benchmark Scores meh... feel me on the battle field!
....Msi rx570 armor + nhd14+ some blue led fan
15593479832296418812083343326169.jpg

...just got bored and threw some extra parts at it....

Processor 13700KF Undervolted @ 5.6/ 5.5, 4.8Ghz Ring 200W PL1
Motherboard MSI 690-I PRO
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 w/ Arctic P12 Fans
Memory 48 GB DDR5 7600 MHZ CL36
Video Card(s) RTX 4090 FE
Storage 2x 2TB WDC SN850, 1TB Samsung 960 prr
Display(s) Alienware 32" 4k 240hz OLED
Case SLIGER S620
Audio Device(s) Yes
Power Supply Corsair SF750
Mouse Xlite V2
Keyboard RoyalAxe
Software Windows 11
Benchmark Scores They're pretty good, nothing crazy.

Space Lynx

Astronaut
I read MSI x570... i was like how the crap did this guy get ryzen 2 7nm already? lol.... the naming conventions... sigh... the industry really needs to get better at this, its stupid

Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F
Cooling Dark Rock 4, 3x Corsair ML140 front intake, 1x rear exhaust
Memory 2x8GB TridentZ RGB [3600Mhz CL16]
Video Card(s) EVGA 3060ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Storage 970 EVO 500GB nvme, 860 EVO 250GB SATA, Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 4TB HDDs
Display(s) 27" MSI G27C4 FHD 165hz
Case NZXT H710
Audio Device(s) Modi Multibit, Vali 2, Shortest Way 51+ - LSR 305's, Focal Clear, HD6xx, HE5xx, LCD-2 Classic
Power Supply Corsair RM650x v2
Mouse iunno whatever cheap crap logitech *clutches Xbox 360 controller security blanket*
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores ask your mother
I read MSI x570... i was like how the crap did this guy get ryzen 2 7nm already? lol.... the naming conventions... sigh... the industry really needs to get better at this, its stupid
I've never really understood that, myself... why do all of these products always seem to want to live in each other's shadows? I don't think it's ever wise to force comparisons like that. For me, on a very fundamental level it gets me thinking of the second adopter of the convention as a knock-off, even when they're not the same type of product. And even a moment later when I realize that is not the case, it's still kinda like that in a subtle way. The psychology runs deep, though I feel like it isn't hard to grasp. In fact, it's very intuitive. If you dye an orange red, it kind of looks like an apple from a distance, but you kinda gotta just know that everybody is gonna know it's not an apple long before they pick it up and try to bite in. And if they don't... well good luck with the whole "getting people to trust you" thing.

In this case, why is it so easy to associate a dated, low-midrange GPU with a bleeding edge mobo chipset? Why is that ever a thing? More importantly, why is that ALWAYS a thing?

But honestly it's bigger than little things like what we just saw here for me. It all drives me up a wall.

When I see one cop the other's name, they might as well be saying to me "Hey, you know that awesome thing everybody's talking about? Well forget about that! Here's... well... NOT that... yeah. But we think it's pretty neat! Mhm..." It's obvious they're trying to place their product unnaturally closer to its similarly-named counterpart than people would otherwise be inclined to. Because truly, one is not an answer to the other. To me, it serves as a reminder of what the latter product doesn't have, that the former does. Like that lower-classman student emulating his upperclassmen. He just wishes so much to be like the cool kids. One day he will be... but he'll still forever be just one step behind - those kids are just older than him.

I don't actually feel that way about AMD - I'm emphatically impressed with their CPU's. I trust the performance enough to put them in commissioned builds. But having a similar name to their competition really only highlights the long-standing reputation they have for being stuck standing in Intel's monolithic shadow.

But maybe for people who don't spot the tactic, especially newer people, it works and they put them on equal footing somewhere in their minds. If you don't know the performance and the history well, you might think they're the same, only one is cheaper, when really they are two completely different things in different leagues with different advantages for different people with different needs.

Which is why it doesn't make sense to have the names be so similar. The product families just aren't. They both have their own appeal - a different niche that's being filled by either of them. And the names ought to reflect that, from both a clarity and a marketing perspective.

I will always think it's a lame and childish tactic, when it is used as a tactic, anyway. Even when it isn't intentional, it is a confusing and non-functional way to represent your product. At best, people momentarily have trouble telling the two apart. At worst, not only are they annoyed by it, but the product is forever less likely to stand out for whatever merits it does have. It's a terrible connotation to have to shake. It will forever be just an alternative to something good, when what they really want is for there to be no alternative in the first place... there is only your product and then there is "everything else." "Substitute" is kind of an ugly word in cultures of innovation, isn't it? Should be the obvious thing to avoid, right?

I feel like this is one of those things some marketing guy came up with to keep his salary going and everybody else just followed along... probably with some psycho-social bullshit, tenuous-but-nice-looking statistics, and "recent studies." In my personal opinion, he should be fired for sabotaging his company, confusing its potential customers, lying to his team members, and just generally being an unlikable dick. Even when it works, it's still just kind of a blatantly tactless and poorly-thought-out thing to do. This goes for both the deliberate nut-hanging and bumbling unintentional juxtapositions.

I don't get it... isn't the idea to make your product stand out? Doesn't marketing 101 say that your products' names should be consistent, as easy as possible to register/understand/associate with what you offer, and chosen to make the product stand out from other products within a market? I mean... how often do people actually win at talent shows by copping the best prospect's act? Maybe in fiction... sure, people want to think they'll beat some prick at their own game (makes for a satisfying underdog story,) but in reality it usually works better to trust YOURself and play to YOUR own strengths. You can't take someone's title while there is still room for debate... not without people refusing to take it seriously, anyway. Doing so just screams of the jealousy of someone unable to do thier own thing like it has never been done.

Another example - if you were an aspiring musician, you wouldn't want to literally become the same as your idol - you want to be something newer and better than them. You can't surpass them by just doing what they do and calling it a day. People will say that you're a lazy artist... that you're forgettable. You are then just a glorified cover artist - and it's hard to get out of that once you're there. "Oh hey, it's that guy that sounds like that guy! Look at him go." "Eh, yeah he's pretty good but he'll never be as good as..."

It says to me, "I don't really believe in my product, and I want to hide the fact that I chose not to or wasn't good enough to surpass my competitors effort and ingenuity in any way." It comes off as thoughtless. Like all you really care to do is have a piece of the latest fad.

Don't even get me started on naming conventions within lines of products from the same companies. Slightly different implications, but some of the same principles apply. You're just living in your own shadow instead. They all need to learn when to distinguish and when to bolster association. It's not complicated. In fact, by nature, it relies on simple and logical progressions. Pick one and stick to it. And for god's sake, never ever stagger names that move forward in conjunction with one another (looking at you Zen 2/Ryzen 3.) When people have to write informative blog entries and do videos for newcomers attempting to tell all of your products apart, you're probably fucking up somewhere. The best marketing is intuitive and works on a level below consciousness. If they have to stop to contemplate what it means, you've already lost them.

AMD, Intel, and Nvidia all have products that are truly great and in categories of their own, but sometimes I think their marketing people are among the worst of any industry I've seen. So many reasons, really. The naming conventions are simply one embodiment of everything wrong with their mindsets towards representing themselves. I don't think my descriptions are true of any of them. That's just how it comes off when they copy each other's names... that or bastardize, convolute, or cannibalize their own. These naming schemes are terrible representations of who they are and what they have to offer.

...but hey, everyone's PCs are looking nice lately. Uh... good job guys. :ohwell: :p

Last edited:
Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Storage 970 EVO 500GB nvme, 860 EVO 250GB SATA, Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 4TB HDDs
Case NZXT H710
Audio Device(s) Modi Multibit, Vali 2, Shortest Way 51+ - LSR 305's, Focal Clear, HD6xx, HE5xx, LCD-2 Classic
Mouse iunno whatever cheap crap logitech *clutches Xbox 360 controller security blanket*
Software Windows 10 Pro
I feel bad for ranting here and not even contributing to the main topic... even worse, I've been here for a minute but nobody has seen my build.

So I dug this one up, shitty lighting and all. I'm still trying to get some better pictures of it, but the red LEDs refuse to be red in photos unless they are very under-exposed, at which point they are all you can see. It's like I can't win. One day I will have some nice pictures of this build. For now this will have to do. Upon closer inspection she is looking a little dusty. :oops:

Getting this build to where it is now was a much longer ride than it needed to be, but I'm happy with it. The themes were balance, consistency, and reliability. I put some thought into that. Everything is meant to be complimentary, with nothing holding anything back or generally performing poorer than other things. Nothing amazing or excessive, though definitely not 'cheap.' I've got no issues throwing up some of the extras for better quality components where it counts.

Midsize case with minimal, but optimal airflow setup in the form of two ML140's in the front. It's a negative pressure case as-is, so exhaust was excluded - I found that all it did was make me turn my intakes up and make things significantly louder. Temperatures don't vary between the two, but dust sure does!

R5 2600 under a midsize tower (the lovely Dark Rock 4.) Modestly OC'd to 4ghz (down from a 4.2ghz daily-use max for best cooling-to-throughput balance). Can pretty much never be heard over the case fans, which are also pretty quiet, with neither ever needing to go much over 1000rpm. Meanwhile temperatures never cross 60C. Took a lot of trial and error to get it there.

Strix 2060 for very quiet 1080p gaming performance. I love this card. Top performer in noise and frame rates, plus nothing else looks like it. I've got the fan curve set so that it will hit ~70C when pushed hard (such as with Metro Exodus on high settings with RTX on and no DLSS.) In those cases, it still holds its clocks well without getting out of hand with noise. The rest of the time, it barely sounds like it's trying. Well worth the $400 for me. Basic cards were only $50 less and somehow the Founders ran $20 more! Think I'll have this one for a good few years. Right now it's pushing most games to ultra settings with ease at 60fps, and can probably do respectably high frame rates on high settings. Or I could stick to 60hz and run 1440p @ high settings for a while. I have zero problems with any of that.

2x8gb 3200 CL14 TridentZ for optimal performance with Zen+. No brainer. They look nice and overclock well. I'm running into edge cases where 16gb is not enough, namely with audio production. But for now I'm sticking with just the two sticks, as I don't think the mobo/CPU can hold that speed/latency with 4 sticks. Can't bring myself to sacrifice overall performance to gain a bit in that one application. I'll pick up two more if I ever move to a premium X570.

Strix X370 for solid all around performance, versatility, and looks (and because I got it half price new-open-box with full warranty - a couple small nicks on the IO shroud tell me some dumbass tried to cram it somewhere it didn't belong.) No bells and whistles - just an all around good, stable board. No hitches with it in a year of abuse.

Corsair rm650x for noise, longevity, and wiggle room. I would've gone with a Seasonic Focus Gold... but I got two faulty ones in a row and said "Fuck it. Maybe next time Seasonic..."

All in all what I wound up with was a solidly-performing, cool and quiet build... capable of anything I throw at it. I'm now afraid of messing with it. I wanted a build that never struggles to do what I want and looks good doing it. Just feels like nothing I could do would truly be better now that I've gotten exactly that. :cool: I'm down to minor aesthetic things now.

Storage is my only mess. I've got a Seagate 1tb for general storage and anything that doesn't really benefit from faster r/w. The SATA 860 Evo is only 250gb and was my original system drive. When I found myself wanting for more fast storage, I opted for a 500gb 970 Evo nvme, which only made sense to have as the system drive. Now the 250gb drive still is too small for what I use it for... which is open-world and slower-loading games, as well as the 20gb+ VST instrument libraries I've amassed (makes a HUGE difference loading them up.) Turns out 250gb goes really fast, considering actual is already less and I over-provision another 30gb. Backup situation is grim too. I've got a 2gb portable Seagate stuck on the back, which I usually pop the cord out until I go to bed, when my scans and backup run.

I'm considering ditching the 250gb 860 for a 500gb or 1tb model, prices prevailing. If I went 1tb, I feel like I could forever use the 1tb HDD for nothing but photos, music, and personal files, with 'core' apps on the nvme, and any other game/app on the SATA ssd. But I suppose that's getting excessive... I could always snag another 250gb model and live with having too many drives. I'm torn. My storage problems always come from not thinking ahead and only buying for my needs then. I don't want to keep making that mistake. Besides, by the time Zen 2 rolls around, it's looking like some of the parts from this build will go into a secondary one - what would go out then basically completes a build I have in spare parts, minus a case. That 250gb drive could go back to being an OS drive in that system.

Either way I really want to get two 4gb HDD's running externally so I can have some backup granularity and redundancy. And if I ever start maxing out, I just have to choose which matters more to me.

Side note... I hated RGB in the beginning of my reentry into this stuff, even though I liked cathodes and LED fans back in the day. But as I went along with this build's progression, I wound up doing several commissions where they wanted specific themes and started to appreciate what it can do for a build and how much customization it allows, so I started looking at RGB in my planned upgrades. Now, I am all for some thoughtful RGB. I really wish I could make a good case for it with my build. I think the red against subtle blacks and grays is pretty sexy in person. Too bad it doesn't easily translate to photos.

Processor Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard MSI B450 Tomahawk ATX
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition
Memory VENGEANCE LPX 2 x 16GB DDR4-3600 C18 OCed 3800
Video Card(s) XFX Speedster SWFT309 AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT CORE Gaming
Storage 970 EVO NVMe M.2 500 GB, 870 QVO 1 TB
Display(s) Samsung 28” 4K monitor
Case Phantek Eclipse P400S (PH-EC416PS)
Audio Device(s) EVGA NU Audio
Power Supply EVGA 850 BQ
Mouse SteelSeries Rival 310
Keyboard Logitech G G413 Silver
Software Windows 10 Professional 64-bit v22H2
@robot zombie
You can make out the red reflecting on the back plate of the RTX 2060, and inside the case. It doesn't look that bad if it was a reddish orange.

Last edited:
Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Case NZXT H710
Software Windows 10 Pro
@robot zombie
You can make out the red reflecting on the back plate of the RTX 2060, and inside the case. It doesn't look that bad if it was a reddish orange.
I don't think that it looks bad, per se. It's just... not at all how it looks lol. The yellow-orange is interesting, I guess. I agree, it doesn't look bad. But everything does appear completely red in real life.

It's more than vanity for me... like, I want some nice pictures of my builds to look back on... and be able to see them as they looked back then, sure.

But every now and then I get some requests thrown my way. I have a friend in the biz who sometimes gets people seeking custom builds... which they don't even remotely do lol. I say that's what you get for putting "computer" in your business name around here, but I digress. They mostly work with businesses... system integration and support is their kick. Between that and now word-of-mouth from past work, I do get some fun little gigs here and there.

If it's something I'm comfortable doing and I feel I have what they want, I take the job, full consultation and everything - I keep it professional. What I'm finding in these sit-downs is that a lot of these people end up being rich tech... erm... "fans" lets call them. Love for all things techy, but not often very knowledgeable... they just like it a lot from an aesthetic and lifestyle viewpoint. Their homes are full of fancy tech for the sake of it, all set up by pros. They want set-piece builds and they toss a ton of money at this stuff. It's like an extension of interior decoration, in a way. That's just the nature of this area. There are little pockets of that 'pop tech' culture here. Not my thing, but I get it - and anybody living here will tell you there is money to be had over on "the island." It's a booming economy for us on the other side of the tracks. These types predominantly want builds to show-off and brag to their friends/family about. Bonus points for them if it was done by a local guy who's good, but only a few people know about, the 'keep-it-local' mantra is heavily romanticized. I've done a few like that now (hey... the extra cash ain't bad!) And then I see the pictures they post on social media and just sort of cringe at how bad they are... there's no way these highly aesthetically minded people are happy with that.

I just feel like it would've been cool to be able to offer some nice, professional-looking images for them to share. I'm sure at least a couple of them would've gone for it. Just one more thing that's worth getting down... something that adds unique value to what I do. Also gives me a bit of a portfolio to ease initial conversations a bit - these people are among the most persnickety folks on the planet. Not to mention that's great free promotion for me! So I may care more about it than most people here lol.

Last edited:

Keullo-e

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Mouse Logitech MX518
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro

I guess having an optical drive is still a nice bonus via a cheap USB3.0 to SATA/IDE adapter.

e: oops, one led strip seems to be disconnected, need to fix that :)

Processor Ryzen 9 5900X
Power Supply EVGA 850 BQ
I guess having an optical drive is still a nice bonus via a cheap USB3.0 to SATA/IDE adapter.

e: oops, one led strip seems to be disconnected, need to fix that :)
A little bit of cleaning the acrylic wouldn't hurt. :)

Keullo-e

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Mouse Logitech MX518
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro
A little bit of cleaning the acrylic wouldn't hurt. :)
Yeah, hella lot fingerprints there :D having a microfiber cloth helps a lot with that.

Keullo-e

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Mouse Logitech MX518
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro
Dust seems to be attracted to acrylic
Yeah, I've had the same problem before with cases which had an acrylic window.

Looks much better now since I cleaned it.

Processor Ryzen 9 5900X
Power Supply EVGA 850 BQ
I've only used my external DVD-RW USB drive three times out of the 5 years I've had it. It's always covered in dust even though it gets put away in a desk drawer.

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard AsRock X670E Phantom Gaming Lightning
Cooling Be Quiet! Dark Rock 4
Memory G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo DDR5-6000 32GB (2 x 16GB)
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XTX
Storage Samsung 980 PRO Series 1TB, Samsung 980 PRO Series 1TB, Crucial P3 NVMe M.2 2TB
Display(s) LG OLED55G2PUA
Case Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG Certified
Audio Device(s) Digital out to high end dac and amps.
Power Supply EVGA GQ 1000W
Mouse Logitech G600
Keyboard Logitech G413 Carbon
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Rift S, Quest 2, Quest 3
Software Windows 10 Pro
bad picture...the window is reflecting everything and the light is poor but...this is my main rig.

That one stick of ram, right side near CPU lights up too...all those lights go on and off alternating surge type thing...

IMG_0366resized.jpg

Ok yeah....I need to clean up all the wires lol

Here is the whole desk..

IMG_0374resized.jpg

Last edited:

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Frankenstein - subject to change when my Be Quiet! loot arrives. But damn my 1080TI looks ugly lol, But i knew it would look this way when i stuck the heatsinks on.

System Name 1.FortySe7en VR rig 2. intel teliscope rig 3.MSI GP72MVR Leopard Pro .
Processor 1.3900x @stock 2. i7 7700k @5. 3. i7 7700hq
Motherboard 1.aorus x570 ultra 2. z270 Maximus IX Hero
Cooling 1.Hard tube loop, cpu and gpu 2. Hard loop cpu and gpu
Memory 1.Gskill neo @3600 32gb 2.hyperxfury 32gb @3000 3. 16gb hyperx @2400
Video Card(s) 1.GIGABYTE RTX 3080 GAMING OC WaterForce WB 2. Aorus RTX2080 3. 1060 3gb. Arc 770LE 16 gb
Storage 1 M.2 500gb , 2 3tb HDs 2. 256gb ssd, 3tbHD 3. 256 m.2. 1tb ssd
Display(s) 1.LG 50" UHD , oculus rift S.2 MSI Optix MAG342C UWHD. SONY bravia 1080p, . 3.17" 120 hz display
Case 1. Thermaltake P5 2. Thermaltake P3
Audio Device(s) 1 Onboard 2 Onboard 3 Onboard
Power Supply 1.seasonic gx 850w 2. seasonic gx 750w
Mouse 1 ROG Gladius 2 Corsair m65 pro
Keyboard 1. ROG Strix Flare 2. Corsair F75 RBG 3. steelseries RBG
VR HMD rift and rift S and Quest 2.
Software 1. win10 pro 2. win10 pro 3, win10 home
Benchmark Scores 1.7821 cb20 ,cb15 3442 1c 204 cpu-z 1c 539 12c 8847 2. 1106 cb 3.cb 970
just added some custom cables and a fresh motherboard on 7700k, pci lane bust on the old one.
2700x, 1080.
2700x 1080.png

17 7700k, 580.
DSC02610.JPG

Processor 13700KF Undervolted @ 5.6/ 5.5, 4.8Ghz Ring 200W PL1
Motherboard MSI 690-I PRO
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 w/ Arctic P12 Fans
Memory 48 GB DDR5 7600 MHZ CL36
Video Card(s) RTX 4090 FE
Storage 2x 2TB WDC SN850, 1TB Samsung 960 prr
Display(s) Alienware 32" 4k 240hz OLED
Case SLIGER S620
Audio Device(s) Yes
Power Supply Corsair SF750
Mouse Xlite V2
Keyboard RoyalAxe
Software Windows 11
Benchmark Scores They're pretty good, nothing crazy.
System Name 1.FortySe7en VR rig 2. intel teliscope rig 3.MSI GP72MVR Leopard Pro .
Processor 1.3900x @stock 2. i7 7700k @5. 3. i7 7700hq
Motherboard 1.aorus x570 ultra 2. z270 Maximus IX Hero
Cooling 1.Hard tube loop, cpu and gpu 2. Hard loop cpu and gpu
Memory 1.Gskill neo @3600 32gb 2.hyperxfury 32gb @3000 3. 16gb hyperx @2400
Video Card(s) 1.GIGABYTE RTX 3080 GAMING OC WaterForce WB 2. Aorus RTX2080 3. 1060 3gb. Arc 770LE 16 gb
Storage 1 M.2 500gb , 2 3tb HDs 2. 256gb ssd, 3tbHD 3. 256 m.2. 1tb ssd
Display(s) 1.LG 50" UHD , oculus rift S.2 MSI Optix MAG342C UWHD. SONY bravia 1080p, . 3.17" 120 hz display
Case 1. Thermaltake P5 2. Thermaltake P3
Audio Device(s) 1 Onboard 2 Onboard 3 Onboard
Power Supply 1.seasonic gx 850w 2. seasonic gx 750w
Mouse 1 ROG Gladius 2 Corsair m65 pro
Keyboard 1. ROG Strix Flare 2. Corsair F75 RBG 3. steelseries RBG
VR HMD rift and rift S and Quest 2.
Software 1. win10 pro 2. win10 pro 3, win10 home
Benchmark Scores 1.7821 cb20 ,cb15 3442 1c 204 cpu-z 1c 539 12c 8847 2. 1106 cb 3.cb 970
thanks phanbuey, it was a cheapish discontinued case call loop, i think i payed £60 delivered, when thay first came out thay was £120ish,its all so got a glass pannel that gos on the front and one for the top but thay restrict air flow too much so i leave them off.

FreedomEclipse

Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Mouse Logitech G900
Software Windows 10 Pro
Big dicc cooler...

Im proud to say that i didnt have to strip the entire machine out. If i had the 601 case Be Quiet sent me, i would of lost a few knuckles. I would of come out looking like ive been to a pub brawl.

I Just made the memory clearence thank god but i had to shift the front fan right up to the top as far as it would go.

Sadly it hides the LED lighting effect of one of my module that im not too happy about.

All in all i rate the fitting process 8/10 made easier because i have a big case. Took me a while to fit as i had to split the install into 2 parts for gym then dinner

Its a little dusty and theres a little residue left from where a LED strip used to be stuck to the case.

With the side panel off its idling 32-35'c. Ambient temp is 22.3'c

I'll let it do 10mins of real bench then i'm reinstalling windows

Last edited:
Big dicc cooler...

View attachment 125305

Im proud to say that i didnt have to strip the entire machine out. If i had the 601 case Be Quiet sent me, i would of lost a few knuckles. I would of come out looking like ive been to a pub brawl.

I Just made the memory clearence thank god but i had to shit the front fan right up to the top as far as it would go.

Sadly it hides the LED lighting effect of one of my module that im not too happy about.

All in all i rate the fitting process 8/10 made easier because i have a big case. Took me a while to fit as i had to split the install into 2 parts for gym then dinner

Its a little dusty and theres a little residue left from where a LED strip used to be stuck to the case.

With the side panel off its idling 32-35'c. Ambient temp is 22.3'c

I'll let it do 10mins of real bench then i'm reinstalling windows

I'm jealous. Want back to air cooler but this frio don't have bracket for 2011 Motherboard. :kookoo:

Processor Ryzen 9 5900X
Power Supply EVGA 850 BQ
Consider it function over form, meaning looks are secondary to the performance, unless you can work out a balance between the two.

FreedomEclipse

Display(s) LG GP850-B
Mouse Logitech G900
Software Windows 10 Pro
Consider it function over form, meaning looks are secondary to the performance, unless you can work out a balance between the two.

On a brighter note - without the AIO taking up space. the case looks a little brighter then before. It was really kinda subtle lighting due to the radiator blocking the light strip.

Its quite a silent PC setup in idle. I have a laptop cooler and the sound of that on it lowest setting is a lot louder than my PC. Never really realised how much noise an AIO makes,