- Mar 31, 2014
- 1,240 (0.53/day)
|System Name||Indis the Fair|
|Processor||R5 3600 (PBO 250/230/230, 73c temp limit, FCLK/UCLK 1866)|
|Motherboard||Asus Prime X470 Pro|
|Cooling||Heatkiller VI Pro, VPP755 V.3, XT45 240mm, 2xGentle Typhoon|
|Memory||Patriot Viper Steel 4000c19 (b-die@3733 14-15/9-13-26-36 1.48v)|
|Video Card(s)||EVGA GTX 1070 Ti SC|
|Storage||860EVO 500GB, 660p 1TB, WD Red 3TB, and other stuff|
|Display(s)||BenQ XL2430T, Dell P2417H|
|Case||Phanteks Enthoo Pro M|
|Audio Device(s)||Behringer Xenyx Q1002USB, ATH-M50x, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2, Røde VXLR+, Modmic 5|
|Power Supply||Seasonic 860w Platinum|
|Mouse||Logitech G502, Razer Gigantus|
|Keyboard||Corsair K70 (MX Blues, dying blue lights)|
|Software||Win10 x64/Win7 x64/Ubuntu|
Main 2020-07-15,LGA1200 VRM list by /u/qhfreddy,Format based on the AM4 VRM list by Cautilus,Thanks to asdkj1740 @OCN for compiling many sources in this thread: <a href="https://www.overclock.net/forum/6-intel-motherboards/1746916-1440a-madness-z490-vrm-discussion-thread-v2-5-6-5-20-a.html">http...
Hi all, since the other day I could not find any VRM lists that provided a satisfactory overview of the VRM situation on LGA1200 motherboards, I decided to start one myself... I have put in most of the boards already, will probably go fish for some sources next week for the few that are missing...
- asdkj1740@OCN for compiling a shortlist with many sources
- Cautilus, Sinhardware, and all the other people who have previously made VRM lists for making useful starting points and giving me many ideas
- Buildzoid from AHOC for pioneering useful metrics for VRM performance
- All the sources for taking their time to look under the heatsinks and/or test the VRMs themselves
- Format based on older VRM lists such as those by Sinhardware (Haswell and earlier) and Cautilus (AM4).
- Quick and useful reference for approximate VRM performance, where possible checked against real test results...
- Most useful figures taken from datasheets (e.g maximum efficiency current of powerstages)
- Links to datasheets and reviews where possible.
- Additional sheets for individual component quality to be able to better estimate performance of untested VRMs.
- Finish formatting
- More test results
- Non Z490 boards
- Add secondary VRM info
- Finish VRM performance/efficiency figures
- Find datasheets for TDA214xx and ISL993xx powerstages
- Expand powerstage, drmos, and mosfet ratings sheets
- Info on capacitor arrangement (?)
- Warnings for bad performance (?)
- AHOC ripple measurements (?)
- Memory OC performance info (?)
- General OC performance info (?)