1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Zalman ZM-RS6F USB

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Frederik S, Aug 4, 2007.

1. Frederik S Staff

Thanks Received:
    Zalman's latest ZM-RS6F USB headphones are based on a C-Media USB sound card and a 5.1 capable headset that can do real surround sound. The whole unit has been built to deliver a maximum of comfort while still being rugged and easy to transport. Another plus is that it is quite affordable when compared to other solutions with similar features.

To read this review go to: https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Zalman/ZM-RS6FUSB/

Last edited: Aug 21, 2007
    10 Year Member at TPU
  2. DeathVark New Member

Thanks Received:
    Nice review, Thanks!
    I don't have a decent sound card, so if I have to buy one plus a set of headphones, that will come out to more out of pocket. OZDirect has them at $55, that gives it a better value, I think. Too bad they don't come with a mic, so I will still have to buy one.
    Zalman has their own stand alone mic, I know the regular (not USB) ZM-RS6F sometimes are sold with a microphone, I just don't know if you can hook it up to the headphone set or it is another independent 6-foot wire?

10 Year Member at TPU
  3. Frederik S Staff

Thanks Received:
    You need to hook an external microphone up to the sound card in your PC. The RS6F USB is only a pair of headphones and the C-Media sound card doesn't have a jack for a microphone.

DeathVark says thanks.
    10 Year Member at TPU