• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ZOTAC Announces GeForce GTX 550 Ti Multiview Graphics Card

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world’s largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today expands the GeForce Multiview line-up with the addition of the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti Multiview. The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti Multiview is the latest mainstream graphics card capable of delivering a seamless triple-display computing experience.

“ZOTAC believes multi-monitor computing is the future of desktop computing. Triple displays are the sweet spot where productivity and the gaming experience drastically improves without overwhelming users with too many monitors,” said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. “With our latest ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti Multiview, we are able to deliver a quality visual experience that combines Microsoft DirectX 11 compatibility, NVIDIA CUDA technology and triple simultaneous displays at a mainstream price point.”

The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti Multiview is powered by the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti graphics processor with 192 lightning-fast unified shaders paired with 1GB of DDR5 memory. The combination enables users to experience stunning visual quality while maintaining class-leading performance-per-watt with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti Multiview.

It’s time to play with triple displays and the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti Multiview.

Rebelstar

Display(s) custom thin bezel eyefinity 1x3 portrait
Case Cooler Master HAF 932
Power Supply CoolerMaster SilentPro M850
Software Windows 7 Enterprise x64
Will somebody explain me, why Zotac makes triple display cards only for low-end level? Why not for the 570/580? This is so A N N O Y I N G ! I don't want to buy 2 cards for the triple display gaming, I want to buy single card like AMD 5XXX or 6XXX

System Name penguin
Processor i3-4160
Motherboard Asus H81 Mini-ITX
Cooling Stock
Memory 2x4GB Kingston 1600MHz
Video Card(s) Saphire Radeon 7850 2GB
Storage Plextor M5S 120GB+1TB Seagate
Display(s) 23' Dell
Case CM Elite 130
Audio Device(s) stock
Power Supply Corsair CX430m
Software W7/Lubuntu
Will somebody explain me, why Zotac makes triple display cards only for low-end level? Why not for the 570/580? This is so A N N O Y I N G ! I don't want to buy 2 cards for the triple display gaming, I want to buy single card like AMD 5XXX or 6XXX
I'd like to find out as well :confused:
Also is Zotac can do it, why can't Nvidia have it as an option by default?

newtekie1

Semi-Retired Folder
Processor Intel Core i7 8700K@4.8GHz(Quick and dirty)
Motherboard AsRock Z370 Taichi
Cooling Corsair H110i GTX
Memory 32GB Corsair DDR4-3000
Video Card(s) PNY XLR8 GTX1060 6GB
Storage 480GB Crucial MX200 + 2TB Seagate Solid State Hybrid Drive with 128GB OCZ Synapse SSD Cache
Display(s) QNIX QX2710 1440p@120Hz
Case Fractal Design Define S
Audio Device(s) Onboard is good enough for me
Power Supply Corsair HX850
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
Also is Zotac can do it, why can't Nvidia have it as an option by default?
Zatac does it by adding a seperate display logic chip to the card, think G80 and G200. Everyone complained about how nVidia had to seperate the display logic on those GPUs, so they didn't want to do it again.