• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

New profile posts

Cold and Rainy Today, and tomorrow, so I am bussing to work today. I hate arriving at work soaked. I don't mind arriving at Home soaked, nor do I hate riding in the rain. But it is cold and I am going to work. Hopefully the weather will improve in May and I still can get a few rides in this Month.
been off the internet since last Thursday' "God" it was like being in the stone age. how did we ever manage.
Replacement laptop arrived after they sent me one out with a half busted keyboard. Hopefully this will be better.
FreedomEclipse
FreedomEclipse
Not bad for a laptop that came out in 2018

1713130369529.png
FreedomEclipse
FreedomEclipse
The first laptop I received was completely munted compared to the second one I received back earlier today. banged up keyboard, warped/bent chassis around the trackpad area. Very loose USB ports. Rubber feet all completely ripped/torn off. This new one has one ding and a few scratches but is completely sound other than that.
Helped my Sister for a few hours today, moving stuff around her new apartment. Then took the bike out for a ride, gas run and then out to eat. Goinna start commuting to work, again, on my Motorcycle. Tuesday is gonna be a bus day, though. Forecasted to be cold and rainy.
Got my Tabs today and went for a ride. Ended up at a local lake and found a nice bench to sit on for a while. I had a book with me so, I read a few chapters and then rode home. I also had to call a friend, to bring a jump pack, battery went low this week, even though I ran it and recharged it to just under 13 volts.
Arjai
Arjai
The weather last week was cold and rainy w/ a touch of snow mixed in. The battery turned it over for a few seconds but, then went too low to crank the engine. Fortunately I have a friend that doesn't work, she care take's for her Daughter now, and she had a little jump pack that got me going.
Arjai
Arjai
A good day and I only spent $20 on the tabs. I hope tomorrow is as nice as the weather app says it will be! I had a blast riding my motorcycle again!
OK, Good Night TPU!:rockout: :lovetpu:
I went to get tabs for my bike. The DVS listed the downtown location as the place to get them. Got them there before...Nope, they don't do tabs...Hands me an address, on a small sheet of paper...I said you must get this question a lot, "Yea". You know why? "No." Because this used to be the place to get TABS!!.
Arjai
Arjai
Wanna know why else? "What?" The website for this exact site says you all do TABS!. All those taxes, all the employees in that place. They can't do what every other DVS site does anymore? Why is that? Who do I contact to find out why? Also, why didn't I get a notification, about my Tabs?
Arjai
Arjai
Government, at it's best!! I am absolutely SURE that if I ride my bike I will get a ticket, but, I have to go across town, a 25 minute ride, to get my tabs...Make it make sense?
Hello all!! Just another 52 year old happy to see so many others my age playing as well!! Right now my game fix’s are Rocket league, Fortnite and NHL24.
I started playing at the age of maybe 10 when pong came out. Followed this up with the Atari 2600, Sega Saturn, Sega Genesis, Nintendo and all of its iterations, Sony PlayStation 1&2, Xbox 360 and my current Xbox series S.
I over drew my account this week. Thought I was gonna have to tough it out until tomorrow. I was rationing cigarettes, ate the last of my food, last night. I inadvertently was looking through my old wallet, new wallet just holds the essentials, when I found my Quicksilver card, from Capitol One.
  • Wow
Reactions: jallenlabs
Arjai
Arjai
I went online to check it and...I have an $1800 line of Credit on the card!! :) I had completely forgotten about this account. I rarely use it, anymore, since things were going good, until Tuesday. So glad I found it!! Now I can eat!! Which is what I am going to do, after a shower. Plus, there's a Wild game tonight!
Arjai
Arjai
Win, Win, the way I see it! Plus, no interest, if I pay it by the end of the month, no problem since I am just getting dinner and a couple drinks. Also, I won't have to pay rent twice this month, the way the pay schedule was, both checks went to rent, leaving me mostly broke, all Month! :(
Got an interesitng GPU road since the first family computer, its bit like a wave, going from olrder cards to new, and back to older for FP64 performance. Most GPUs and laptops sold to buy the next, with few returned.
ATI X1300 -> GTX 550 Ti -> GTX 1080 -> GTX 1050 Ti Max-Q -> GTX 1070 eGPU -> RX 570 -> RTX 2080 Ti -> Quadro RTX 4000-> RTX 3080M -> RTX 3060 Ti -> RTX 3070 -> 2x Titan V + P100 + CMP100-210
The following pictures are of the board for CMP100-210, which as highlighted by fellow member (masterdeejay) in this post URL HERE is the same board as V100.
IMG_6662 (1).JPG

IMG_6663.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6664.JPG
    IMG_6664.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_6665.JPG
    IMG_6665.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_6662.JPG
    IMG_6662.JPG
    680.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_6666.JPG
    IMG_6666.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_6663.JPG
    IMG_6663.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_6664.JPG
    IMG_6664.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_6666.JPG
    IMG_6666.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 34
Time to order something to eat and some water, for the week, or two, ahead. Not sure what I am hungry FOR, but I am Hungry!! Guess I will see what is on Door Dash...