• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

New profile posts

goatdamnt random seller, my order got cancelled for no reason, i think they are another radom scammer, albaba need to fixed this rly, it reduce my trust again, so long cute pet, will catch you later soon:/
Telemetry, in my Unity Game? Quite likely. I just released something that can help, UnityAnalyticsKiller
R-T-B
R-T-B
See this thread:
infrared
infrared
I haven't played any kerbal yet, need to get on it! Awesome work R-T-B & "Dan" lol ;)
"It is not the facts which guide the conduct of men, but their opinions about facts; which may be entirely wrong. We can only make them right by discussion" - Sir Norman Angell
The feeling when Intel HD4600 renders my app 10 times faster than Titan X. The Titan died shortly afterwards but I got the same results with a new Titan Xp.
Turned out Intel is much more efficient in OpenGL with converting double precision data to single precision before sending them into the GPU pipeline. Not sure wtf the NV driver is doing...
Helped a British elder buying a GPU in Akihabara. "Your English is good!", he said, "There's no way you're Japanese. Spoke like a native speaker... You must be Korean!"

I didn't realize the Koreans' native language is English...
You know it's been a good day when you say to a friend "Do you keep backups? I have a backup..." and have it actually mean something, as well as be totally appropriate for the current situation.

No really, it should finish verifying soon - yesterday's C: drive backup. I'll run it before bed. While I'm busy attempting to enter tomorrow, my system drive will be trying to return to yesterday! ;)
Reactions: biffzinker
robot zombie
robot zombie
"If you can't restore what was lost, then go back in time." Is that a line from a love song? Well, I suppose that like with love, the laws of the universe don't apply to software. They say that those things work in mysterious ways.

Funny how losing one file on a drive can be such a major setback. I feel like that's mostly only true for two things: gaming and in movies, for most people. But you don't think about it.
I gotta believe that you're there because if you're not real then I'm losing my head.
R-T-B
R-T-B
*magic green smoke, toad appears*
I'm here buddy. Gimme the lowdown.
Been toying around with the idea of replacing the central fan of my dark rock Pro for something else that i have. Just for fun.
FreedomEclipse
FreedomEclipse
well that turned out to be a complete waste of time. 140mm redux fan and Corsair ML120 wouldnt fit the center position but an Akasa Apache, Fractal Venturi HP-12 did fit and i was able to slide it in but i couldnt get the fans clipped on properly. Put the old Silent WIngs fans back on.
owmigiat i found this, price promotion cut!!
its cut around $150+ i suppose, noticed justnow through email promotion today:eek:
Lorec
Lorec
You really do like Your graphic cards :laugh: Doesnt matter if You need it or not. Its cheap, You get it :roll:
potato580+
potato580+
yes, like to collected, although im not have much times for palying games nowadays:), anway this is somehow gone too far, i will rethink abt pay for this expensive card
gotdmned whats this again, this update give nothing but extra troubleshot, it broke my unarc & isdone, m$win10 isdone yes im done whit it for sure -__--

okey last chance rollingback to 1803 -_-b