• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

New profile posts

I am better equipped for reviewing RAM as opposed to motherboards, but I am taking steps to improve my capabilities
I got A in university in English so my command of the language is exemplary
Examples are on my site

So there is more GTA5 "Survive the Hunt" fun to be had. This time from JDP gaming. A John Wick special episode! He didn't do too bad, though I think he could have taken the "John Wicking" to the next level..
give me some love for that fuckin blues
i am numb yeah woman i can´t feel a thing

can ya imagine this man said he has no voice

L
lmille16
Gary and Joe are great. Will have to watch (listen) to the other two
Reactions: basco
I am disappointed.. Someone had to go and give the Dave Chapple an LQ.. so not cool..
witkazy
witkazy
Define LQ please, for a record , huge fan of stand up but not sure what do You mean ,just curious that is all,cheers.
lexluthermiester
lexluthermiester
See PM...
Hello mate. If you have time and you agree to help a mate to restore 2 video cards, i would love to have some more info regarding how to repair video cards (RX580).
i own xfx - rx580 and sapphire rx580.
I tried to reflash BIOS but that was not the cause.
So any help would be great appreciated.
Thanks
I tried to hurt my heart.
witkazy
witkazy
Little bit more to the left ,steady,steady ,there You go :D
R-T-B
R-T-B
No. That's the tastiest part!
I fear for your sanity at this point.
Eating Mexican while they film Indiana Jones in Glasgow. It's set after the moon landing btw.
witkazy
witkazy
Splendid ,anyone got nutted so far? keep me posted :D
  • Haha
On my little brothers stag doo ,and we(I) hitting that difficult pint moment (too much) advices pls.
A spot of cable management on my VHS converting machine (Athlon 3000G) in a rather old case and Floyd approves.
athlon-case-floyd.jpg
Classic MS. It used to be that "Update and shutdown" was update, shutdown, finish update on next boot. Now it is Update->Restart->Finish Update->Shutdown.
windwhirl
windwhirl
Eh, don't get mad, but I think that makes more sense? You boot up the system the next time and is ready to go (well, besides maybe a "getting things ready" screen when you log in)

Ultimately, can you not just use the "normal" shutdown option?
I've officially finished Pokemon X and Y. I've beaten both games at least twice, I've watched all three Pokemon seasons (17, 18, and 19) set in the Kalos region, I've done everything I can. And it feels wrong.
If only because I know that the Kalos region could have done so much more.
https://www.smogon.com/articles/pokemon-z
Reactions: robot zombie
RealKGB
RealKGB
I wish that Pokemon Z had existed. I'm considering asking Game Freak/Nintendo if they ever planned Pokemon Z, and if so if they'd consider revisiting the game's concept for their X and Y remakes and including Pokemon Z or using it for their remakes instead of X and Y.
RealKGB
RealKGB
On an unrelated note I hate how Season 20 "picks up" where Season 19 left off. They act like nothing in Seasons 17-19 happened at all - Team Skull asks ash "Who are you?" and instead of responding with "I helped save the world from Lysandre, plus I've kicked Team Rocket's butt many many times" he says "You guys are cowards!"
I love the Gen VI games, but I really wish Game Freak/Nintendo had done a lot more with them.
RealKGB
RealKGB
This was originally a single post but I ran into the max 420 character limit.