• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

New profile posts

Maid using portable drum vacuum cleaner, ca. 1902.

I did the same today, clean all the rads, check valves and pipes to make sure everything's in working order. Odd how some things haven't changed at all in 120 years.
We need to talk real quick...
Jay did this video;
@11:48 He talks about "Future Proofing". See my comment below.
lexluthermiester
lexluthermiester
As I use that term from time to time, I'd like to qualify the context of usage(and Jay, if you see this, here's what most people mean when they say it): When I say "Future Proofing", I don't actually mean to make a PC literally future proof. What is meant is to make a PC more capable of standing the test of time against future performance advancements.
plastiscɧ
plastiscɧ
if i may indecently add to your post?!
also to not have to buy a new pc every half year, because of the more and more power hungry applications. you don't want to have the feeling that everything is getting slower again.
in my case, razer; for the, not just, illumination of my keyboard, mouse and my headphones -adjacent- 550MB RAM - other programs are not better.
tbh, for the illumination of three devices 550MB RAM?
The problem with arguing with anyone on the internet now is that it's always you against that person's bubble, and everything in it. It's unilateral.
the54thvoid
the54thvoid
If you hold true to an ideology, it is very difficult to enter into a discussion that challenges that ideology. Rather than challenge an ideology, or even, discuss that ideology, it is better to offer the opposing view a cup of tea and some cake. However, if they refuse tea and cake, then the cause was already lost.
plastiscɧ
plastiscɧ
What I have learned is to make the other side understand that you want their opinion to be explained, that you understand it (insight) and that you take any disagreements ("fears") seriously.

then it really comes down to coffee and tea.
The moment you realise the guy that played Dave the lighting guy in the movie 'Orgazmo' was also one of the co-creators of Southpark... It all makes sense now
just learning to mine in my old age...Thank you for your nice comments.
Reactions: plastiscɧ
R-T-B
R-T-B
You'd have better luck getting responses on the main forums than on your profile like this, but to answer, almost all nvidia 3xxx cards other than 3090 and 3090ti that don't explicitly advertise "non-LHR" are LHR now. Hope this helps.
plastiscɧ
plastiscɧ
man lernt nie aus! (ger)
u never stop learning! ;)

keep going, it keeps u fresh

quicksilver speeding GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
Hi everyone, noobie here. However, I would like to know: Can I safely use an Gaming OC card for mining, or are they also LHR cards like?
SomeOne99h
SomeOne99h
I guess you didn't think the UE I referred as FCEUX? I meant Nestopia the original before it got renamed to Nestopia UE, Otherwise I apologize. :)
And yeah, FCEUX is also a good alternative and it was (is?) look like Nestpoia UE. A good plus about it is the continuous development. Both the the two emulators had a long stop of development until they woke up again.
SomeOne99h
SomeOne99h
I felt so happy when Nestopia came back. I thought version 1.41 will be the last version. I still have this older version as a backup (it was differently built?) so that lets say, the new version won't work for some reason, especially after Windows Update or using another Windows, I can use the older version which may work. I do the same with other console's emus as well.
lexluthermiester
lexluthermiester
I understood you. Was simply making a comparison.
The lyrics: cool workout song.
The video: being a ballerina is a pathway to obsession with becoming perfect that in the end makes you sad, bitter, angry and isolates you from friends and anyone who might care about you. There's no such thing as being the greatest.
The president has landed!
The translated version of my book into Spanish has now arrived and I'm all set for the Buenos Aires Book Fair!
el-ultimo-presidente-ingles.jpg
Hi, I am in urgent need for xfx 6950 1gb
695X-ZNFC-A3 bios *.rom, any help would be appreciated.
:respect: