• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

New profile posts

some things DO change; and other things never
;)
IMG_6324.JPG
plastiscɧ
plastiscɧ
water and soap also do the rest.
in the 17th century, however, this was vehemently denied in the palace of versailles.
they only used perfume, no matter how much they stank. There is not a single toilet there...
:ohwell:
Yell France GIF by Ovation TV
caroline!
caroline!
So like boys who only use Axe deodorant instead of taking a bath.
plastiscɧ
plastiscɧ
it's even worse - I personally use VALENTINO __ Born In Roma __ Uomo Coral Fantasy. fyi
;)
Black And White Axe GIF by absurdnoise
Maid using portable drum vacuum cleaner, ca. 1902.

I did the same today, clean all the rads, check valves and pipes to make sure everything's in working order. Odd how some things haven't changed at all in 120 years.
We need to talk real quick...
Jay did this video;
@11:48 He talks about "Future Proofing". See my comment below.
lexluthermiester
lexluthermiester
As I use that term from time to time, I'd like to qualify the context of usage(and Jay, if you see this, here's what most people mean when they say it): When I say "Future Proofing", I don't actually mean to make a PC literally future proof. What is meant is to make a PC more capable of standing the test of time against future performance advancements.
plastiscɧ
plastiscɧ
if i may indecently add to your post?!
also to not have to buy a new pc every half year, because of the more and more power hungry applications. you don't want to have the feeling that everything is getting slower again.
in my case, razer; for the, not just, illumination of my keyboard, mouse and my headphones -adjacent- 550MB RAM - other programs are not better.
tbh, for the illumination of three devices 550MB RAM?
The problem with arguing with anyone on the internet now is that it's always you against that person's bubble, and everything in it. It's unilateral.
the54thvoid
the54thvoid
If you hold true to an ideology, it is very difficult to enter into a discussion that challenges that ideology. Rather than challenge an ideology, or even, discuss that ideology, it is better to offer the opposing view a cup of tea and some cake. However, if they refuse tea and cake, then the cause was already lost.
plastiscɧ
plastiscɧ
What I have learned is to make the other side understand that you want their opinion to be explained, that you understand it (insight) and that you take any disagreements ("fears") seriously.

then it really comes down to coffee and tea.
The moment you realise the guy that played Dave the lighting guy in the movie 'Orgazmo' was also one of the co-creators of Southpark... It all makes sense now
This is Icehouse at their finest. The whole album was sheer excellence! This is the US album version.

Edit: Another great track from that same album.