• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

New profile posts

The cost of building a PC really went up since I last checked.
bonjour pouvai vouz m'aider a trouver une solution pour trouver le nouveaux patche diferrente sli auto 1.8 pour pilote 416.81

je suis pret a donner 10 euro par code paysfcart pour celuis qui maide a trouve le nouveaux patche

merci cordialement
bonjour pouvais vous m'aider a trouver une solution pour trouver le nouveaux patche diferrente sli auto 1.8 pour pilote 416.81

je suis pret a donner 10 euro par code paysfcart pour celuis qui maide a trouve le nouveaux patche

merci cordialement
Re: PH2

That should presumably be "pique" one's interest as opposed to "peak"?
RCoon
RCoon
Thanks fam, edited.
R-T-B
R-T-B
/r/boneappletea is dissapointed.
Thank you for excepting my registration. About me, I'm into truth and simple logic. My goal is to keep things running smoothly. I'm Not into super power unless I need it for something in particular. (mostly graphics) I'm open minded and strive to be "One With the Universe"
OK I'm getting too many press keys now. 3 keys in 3 days. Look out for reviews in the TPU review section soon ;)
rtwjunkie
rtwjunkie
Love it! Any hints on which games?
RCoon
RCoon
Party Hard 2, a game which isn't out until tomorrow so I'm under NDA, and the third I just declined since i won't have time within the next few days.
It's not how you live your life
It's what you leave behind
R-T-B
R-T-B
The septic company tells me my tank is cracked.

Am I going to hell?
Drone
Drone
Fish tank?
R-T-B
R-T-B
Don't we all wish...
Welcome back man, I miss your well-thought posts! :)
I remember when first seeing your avatar, thinking it is some sorf of sci-fi buildings until someone pointed out about it and you solved the mystery.
R-T-B
R-T-B
I was thinking the same thing, on both his avatar initially and him being back. Welcome back man. It's as nutty as ever I'm afraid.
SomeOne99h
SomeOne99h
Glad to find a frog who shares the same brain :P. When you said "nutty", you reminded me of "Deez nuts" meme.
What happened to the Corsair H115 platinum review? :o
The happiest day of my life 23th October 2018 was born my Baby Girl Milla Marie
Yo. Do you remember a thread about planes on this forum??? Im not sure if it was a clubhouse but we got talking and a P-38 was mentioned. I cant seem to remember what the thread was called or which part of the forum it was in and searches have drawn a blank.
been there done that :)

Try looking at something else like Linux give your self a challenge :) Mint is a good choice if you want to play games as well or even Kali Linux if you want to learn/test your skills at offensive security.
F
Flanker
Actually I've been trying to teach myself machine learning after teaching myself CUDA, ML feels like a tough nut to crack though
It's been 10 years since I got into gaming hardware. Now that I got a rig with absolutely everything I want, turned out gaming doesn't interest me anymore....