*S939 // Aircooling* xnox202's rig
October 11th 2007
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
This user's other mods:
- AMD Opteron 146 (CAB2E 0640, Lapped)
- DFI Lanparty NF3 Ultra-D (C19-Bios)
- Powercolor ATI Radeon X1950PRO 256MB VGA AGP Card
- Corsair TwinXMS PC-3200PRO 2GB Kit
- 2x Sony DVD-RAM 18x IDE-Optical Drive
- 2x Maxtor Diamondmax 9 120GB SATA-HD Drive
- 1x WD Caviar SE16 (16Mb Cache) 320GB IDE-HD Drive
- Enermax Liberty 500W Modular PSU
- Gigabyte G-Power Pro CPU Cooler (Lapped)
- Linksys PCI Wireless Card
- Vantec Nexus NX-305 F&L Controller
- Antec 900 Gaming Case
Performed some drilling for cable management. Vantec Iceberg4 Pro mounted half-assed on chipset. Installed a copper heatsink over the Rialto Chip. Lapped the processor and heatsink. I guess that's it.
UPDATE: New IDE Harddrive and RAM Update. Flashy LEDs from RAM, yeah.. kinda distract me for a moment. I'll get use to it. More updates to follow.