3991's AN7 system
March 27th 2008
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- Abit AN7
- AMD Athlon XP-M 1600+ Thoroughbred @2GHz
- 512MB DDR333 2.5-3-3-7
- SAPPHIRE Radeon 9600Pro AGP 8x
- 80GB Maxtor DiamondMax 9 HDD
- Lite-On DVD/CD Combo drive
- Logisys case w/ 480watt PSU
performed cable management, cut a hole in the side of the mobo tray to route the PSU cables behind it, did a reverse hard drive mod, modded standard ide cable to rounded-ish
sorry for the blurry pics, my camera isn't to great. I can't get any more pictures of it, because i no longer own that system.