CM 690 Seethrough
April 11th 2008
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
This user's other mods:
- Case: Cooler Master 690 case modded
- Mobo: Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo Quad Core Q6600 2.6ghz OC to 3.24Ghz
- GPU: Visiontek ATI Radeon HD3870X2 1GB OC to 899 MHz Core Clock & 999 MHz Memory Clock
- RAM: OCZ Reaper DDR2 800 4GB
- CPU heatsink: ASUS Silent Square Pro 90mm
- PSU: ABS Tagan BZ series 700W piperock Modular module
Interior case Painted (Black) Side Panel Cut and replaced with Plexiglass for a side window
Actually this would be my 3rd case, as the 2nd was the Antec but I didnt do any mods to it. After getting this case from a friend of mine, I decided to cut the side panel and make a window to showcase my PC's inerts. I kinda screwed up on the cutting of the hole with the jigsaw n ended up cutting way to close to the top and on top of that, the cuts were very jagged n uneven. So I decided to slap the plexi on the outside, make a template for the window, stick it on the plexi n spray painted the whole side panel. The result was not so bad but I coulda done a better job, I'm just impatient lol.