Phenom | Spider Platform v2.0
June 16th 2008
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
This user's other mods:
- AMD Phenom 9600
- MSI K9A2 790FX Platinum Motherboard - 1.1B3 Bios
- Scythe Katana II Heatsink
- Sapphire HD3870 512MB
- MSI HD3870 512MB
- G.Skill 4x1GB DDRII PC2-6400
- Samsung DVD +/- RW SATA
- Seagate 320GB SATA 7200.11K RPM HD
- Western Digital Raptor 74GB SATA 10K RPM HD
- Antec 120mm RED LED 3 Speed Fan - Rear Exhaust
- HEC 90mm Fan - Front Intake
- HEC Black Steel Case
- Acer AL2016W 20" LCD
- Thermaltake 600W Modular PSU
- Used a Dremel to cut holes to hide the cables better. Added some foam on the bottom inside of the case. Other than that, nothing too special. Just a clean case with goodies. I think I did the best I could with the cable management. The case is very limited.
I figured I'd setup a new case mod page since my old one is out of date. I've changed quite a few things since the first setup. Better cable management, Raptor drive, fans, misc. other tid bits.