May 28th 2009
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- Processor: intel c2d E6750 @ 3.6ghz 1.41vcore
- Motherboard: asus pq-e bios 1201
- Cooling: wATER
- Memory: 2x2gb Crucial ballistix pc6400@900 1:1 22.214.171.124 2.0v
- Video Card: Gainward 4850 with xspc RAZOR waterblock
- Harddisk: 1x250gb samsung sp2504c/1x160gb maxtor
- CD/DVD Drive: samsung SH-S223 sata
- CRT/LCD Model: LG W2242 widescreen lcd
- Case: Lian li PC-201B
- Sound Card: Onboard digital out to av amp
- PSU: Corsair hx520w modular
- Software: windows7 7100
I have cut a window in the side panel,and in the same panel cut a small vent for the radiator air input,with mesh on it.I have also made my own custom psu plate so i can have my hdd's above the psu fitted to MM hdd plates on a 120mm fan.The radiator is fixed to the left panel,so the warm air vents right out of the case.The front 120mm fan is fitted to a ustom made plate made from side panel off cuts.