HAF 932 Red Dragon MOD
January 15th 2010
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
This user's other mods:
- AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.60GHz
- Sapphire Radeon HD6970 2GB GDDR5 (Used to be CrossfireX'ed with 2 x 4870's)
- Asus VE248H 24" WS 1080p, 2ms, LED, 10,000,000:1
- Asus M3A79-T Deluxe AM2+ 790FX/SB750
- OCZ DDR2-1066 8GB (4x2GB) Reaper HPC (5-5-5-15)
- Corsair H50 CPU Cooling
- WD 250GB SATA300 w/16MB buffer x 2 (RAID 0)
- WD 1TB SATA300 w/ 32MB buffer
- LG GGC H20L Blu-ray/HD DVD/DVD/RW, SATA
- HAF 932 Red Dragon MOD (Custom)
- Corsair TX Series 750W
- Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Prep, Primed & Painted. The sanding was tricky along with the taping. It took me some time to tape up the "HAF" on the side of the case. I did not sand the plastic. Big mistake, DO NOT SAND THE PLASTIC because it's not plastic, its PVC piping plastic. If you sand it it comes out like spaghetti. I stopped just in time and prevented damage to my case. Just clean it with soap & water, then give it about 4 to 5 thin coats of primer to get it fully covered. Then paint away. It seems as though CoolerMaster put some sort of residue on the exposed steel parts of the case. So sanding then priming is a must.
Finished the 2 x 230mm Black fans. Added RED LED's on them and painted the fins bright Chrome Metallic. I'll be adding new photos in the coming days. Air blowing inside the case from the side, bottom & back fans and hot air blowing out of the case from the top fans (230mm & 120mm). Hope you all like my Mod...