April 17th 2010
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000 2.6ghz with Zalman CNPS9500A LED
- ASRock A780 LM
- 1 Cooler Master 80mm Fan, 6 CoolerMaster 120mm Fans, and 1 Cooler Master 140mm Fan
- G.SKILL 4GB(2 x 2GB) 240-Pin SDRAM DDR2 800
- Sparkle NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT added fan to the heatsink
- 1 Western Digtal SATA 160 GB HDD and 1 Toshiba SATA 160 GB HDD
- ASUS SATA DVD-RW/CD-RW Lightscribe drive
- Dell E173FP (17" LCD)
- Cooler Master CM 690
- Using onboard for now.
- CORSAIR CMPSU-400CX 400W ATX12V V2.2 80 Power Supply
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Added a fan to the heatsink on the 9500 GT, changed out the fans normal 3 pin for a 2 pin so it could attach to the card itself. Rigged up the Laptop hard drive on to the quick detach hard drive bay. Added a 120mm fan grill to the case side instead of the stock mesh. Rigged up a 120mm fan in the 5.25 bays.
Still intend to replace quite a bit on this rig, as you can see in the thread I linked.