Neon Never Hurt Anyone
July 8th 2010
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @2.2GHz,
- Over clocked to @2.93GHz, @1.280V
- FSB 266.3MHz Rated FSB 1065.3MHz
- Acer EG31M ver.1 Mother board,
- PNY PC2-6400 5-5-5-15 T2 @888 Mhz total 4GBs
- Antec EA650 Watt PSU
- XFX Radeon HD 5770 core clock@ 950 memory@ 1435
- Hard Disk SATA Hitachi HDT725050VLA380 500GB
- DVD-Rom Drive : HP DVD Writer 1270r ATA Device
- DVD-Rom Drive : ATAPI DVD W DH16W1P ATA Device
- Monitor Type : Acer P221W - 22 inches
- Monitor Type : Dell Computer DELL E551c 14 inches
- Creative Labs Sound Blaster Xtreme Gamer X-Fi
- Case Antec 902
- Stock Intel heat sink @29C idle 38C load
I didn't do much moding to the case its self but this is some of what it did. cut a large hole in the bottom of the case for ventilation of PSU. reused Acer MB. Upped memory to the 800MHz had 333MHz. replaced power supply, added XFX Radeon HD 5770 to replace a BFG Nvidia 9800GTX+, added the yellow neon wrap to the power supply and case wires, added 2 Cold Cathode Black UV lights. added 1x 120mm fan to the side of the case for cooling my GPU.
UPDATED: 7-7-2010 new pics Uploaded to show wire rerouteing... since these pics i have rerouted some of the cables to make for smoother air flow through the case. to keep the heat down I keep my fans on full all the time witch is quite loud but the noise canceling headphones help worlds with that. just added a ATI XFX Radeon HD 5770.