August 2nd 2010
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
This user's other mods:
- Coolermaster CM690II Advanced
- AMD Phenom II 940 (3800Mhz @ 1.51v)
- Asus M4A79 Deluxe
- Patriot Extreme 4x1GB (1066Mhz 5/5/5/15 @ 2.1v)
- ATI Radeon HD4850 Crossfire (700Mhz/1050Mhz)
- Razer Barracuda AC-1 Soundcard
- Corsair TX850W PSU
- 2 x Seagate Barracuda 500GB RAID-0
- 1 x Seagate Barracuda 500GB
- 1 x Seagate Barracuda 1000GB
- Lite-on SATA DVD Burner
Scythe Mugen 2 with Scythe Gentle Typhoon in push, Xigmatek 120mm 1800rpm in pull. Installed VF-1000 & MSI 4890 coolers on 4850s. Replaced all fans with Xigmatek 120mm 1800rpm fans (7 Total). Added a 120mm fan in the 5.25" bays. Scythe Kaze Master fan controller. Modded top LED switch to power CCFLs. Added slotted PCI slot covers. Cable Management
I spent a lot of time on the cable management. There are 4 internal HDD, 7 fans, and a fan controller. I think it was worth it. What do you think?