Modding my boring CM Elite 330... \m/_\m/
December 21st 2010
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- Phenom II X3 720 BE on CM Hyper 212 Plus (Push-Pull)
- MSI 785GM-E65
- Kingston Value RAM (with fancy heatspreader installed)
- 2x80GB Seagate Barracuda (RAID 0)
- 1x250GB Seagate Barracuda (Storage 1)
- 1x1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3 (Storage 2)
- MSI Radeon HD5770 Hawk
- Seasonic X560
I cut the left side panel of my CM Elite 330 and mounted an acrylic sheet with a 3M Heavy Duty mounting tape and Silicone Sealant to reinforce. I then painted the side (edges of acrylic sheet) with some mini tribal cutout/artwork and added some fancy blue LED lights inside.