Mussels PC, march 2011
March 29th 2011
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
This user's other mods:
- Phenom II x6 1090T: 3600MHz 1.35v (NB at 2.6)
- Gigabyte 890FXA-UD5
- Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme (Lapped)
- 8GB Corsair Dominator DDR3, 1600Mhz 7-7-7-20 1.55V
- Sapphire 5870 1GB (stock) + Accelero S1 w/ 140mm fan
- Samsung 500GB F3 (OS + storage)
- 2x samsung F1 raid 0 (games)
- Samsung Blu Ray drive (SH-B083A)
- 23.6" Samsung 1080P / Samsung 40" HDTV - 1360x768P
- Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced (non window)
- Auzentech X-Mystique (Logitech Z5500D + sennheiser HD555 + head direct RE2's)
- Corsair HX 1000W
- Windows 7 Ultimate x64 - kaspersky internet security 2011
Nothing too fancy really, apart from a few lame stickers its all about making this system completely inaudible. no vibration, no hum, no fan or air noise at all.
the only abnormal thing about this system is the fact it runs 9 external HDD's via E-sata. no details are really needed on that here, but the images may prove interesting to some.