It walks the dogs
June 6th 2011
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- Processor: Q9550 E0 @ 3.8Ghz on H²O
- Motherboard: GIGABYTE EP45-UD3P Rev. 1.6
- Cooling: Swiftech Apogee XT / Swiftech MCR-320-QP Rad / Swiftech MCP655 Vario
- Memory: 4GB (2x2GB) OCZ Gold DDR2 1066
- Video Card: EVGA GTX 570 on H²O via Swiftech MCW80
- Hard Disk: OCZ Solid 2 60GB SSD / WD Black 500GB /~2TB SATA JBOD
- Optical Drive: Sony NEC SATA DVD-RW
- CRT/LCD Model: Asus VW266H @ 1920x1200 & Dell U2211H @ 1920x1080
- Case: Cooler Master HAF932, Modded
- Sound Card: Auzentech X-Fi Prelude / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 & Sennheiser HD595
- PSU: Corsair TX750 750 Watt
- Software: Windows 7 Pro x64 / Ubuntu
This is an original HAF 932. The previous owner traded his original side panel for the side panel on a HAF 932 AMD version. The first owner also replaced the original acrylic dragon cut-out on the HAF 932 AMD version side panel with clear acrylic. The hard drive cage has been modified to allow the D5 pump to mount to it.