November 12th 2011
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- Motherboard: Asus M3A32-MVP-Deluxe
- Graphics Card: EVGA Geforce GTS 250
- Power Supply: Corsair 750W Modular
- Memory: 2gb Elpida DDR2
- Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 250gb 7200RPM
- CPU: Will have info soon.
- Disk Drive: LG Super/Multi.
- Case: Thermaltake Armor
- Monitor: Hanns G 28.5in 1080p HD
- Keyboard: Razer Tarantula W/ Battle Light
- Mouse: Razer Death Adder (White glow edition).
Green/Blue Cathodes + Custom Fans.
This PC is mah baby. I made her about two years ago. She runs just about all the games I have well. Including GTA IV. I do need to start replacing some parts though.. But I'm debating selling this and switching to a Laptop. Send me a message if you're interested in it.