Kompi L17 L13 R18 - V.1
January 1st 2012
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- i7 2600k @ 3.40 GHz
- MSI P67A-GD65
- 4GB x 2 Corsair XMS - RAM
- Zotac GTS 450 AMP! Edition
- WD Caviar Black 500GB + Seagate 250GB,
- LG GH24 Internal DVD Rewriter 24x
- Corsair H60 CPU Cooler
- Thermaltake LitePower 700W - PSU
- NZXT M59 - Case
Cut a little part of the side cover, so the cover can be installed properly, because the CPU Cooler bit annoying side cover causing the cover can not be closed tightly, which is why the need for cutting sections on the side cover.