Budget EMachines total MAKEOVER!
July 12th 2006
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
This user's other mods:
- JETWAY 939GT4-SLI AMD Athlon 64 3200+ Venice (@2.4GHz)w/Thermaltake Silent 939 3x512MB + 1x1GB DDR3200 (2x512 for 3Dmark) ATI X800GTO2 (Unlocked @ 583/629 w/ ATI Silencer REV4) http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=2110094
- Tops out at 62~63C, down from 72~73!
- 80+120+160 GB HDDs, 2 IDE, 1 SATA Antec Smartpower 2.0 500W PSU Cooler Master Centurion Case w/ Window Lite-On DVD+-RW
- Samsung 204B 20" LCD @ 1600x1200
- EMachines E15T4 15" LCD @ 1024x768
- Logitech X-230 2.1 Speakers
This was a case+mobo transfer along with a few additions along the way. I want to add a blow hole to the top of my case (you can see the fan on top of my desk next to printer), but need a drill!! OTher than that, really minimal. I need to some cool stuff, but I have no tools!
This is my computer how it will be until VISTA and DX10 hits. then i will prolly upgrade ram and vidcard, maybe cpu to an X2 (once price drops like whoa!) I have loved working on this thing, and I really got interested in modding and the whole community because of TPU! I saw the GTO2 article, and then decided to post my success story. now i check this site 5 times for every time i check my email (which is alot!!) Please comment on rec's or applauso or insults. i think i did a pretty good wiring job, but i really want to add the blowhole!!